• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
ur campingness only bugs me wen 5 mins have alrdy gon by n neither of us has died yet
In my mind only 2 minutes have gone by and then I look at the clock and I'm like "Wow..were already halfway through the time lol

And MTI I'll let you know if I decide to do something. I may just end up partying tonight. Who knows?

Notra

Smash Ace
Camping on brawl is much more mentally based then tech. But u won't get far without tech. I don't know how uve been camped in brawl ankoku. Marth and Sheik don't get camped. Fast aerials, fast running speed. Infact I hate those mu cause I have to play aggro. And this is coming from the guy who got powerranked from camping alone

lain

Smash Master
robin i call that last spot bra

Girls gamers, in my experience, have pretty much always sucked. They either don't actually care about the community and are just "there", or don't commit as much time as a typical guy can (and will).

Not knocking any girls who put a lot of time and effort into it, but the only exceptions I've ever seen are Milktea and Ironboots (Nicole).

Also, is drinking allowed at your party Notra?!

ZTD | TECHnology

So bored. At work. Thinking about having some people over for Smash and whatnot. Good night to get drunk too even though I've done that 2 times this week lol What is everyone up to?

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Then let's leave at 5 for EL.. and we'll be back to A2 by midnight.
sounds good to me.

I'll post this again, but here is my address & directions from 127:

3850 Coleman Rd, Apt 1031
East Lansing, MI 48823.

Coming from 127, it is
Right on Lake Lansing,
Left on Coolidge (first light)
Right on Coleman (first stop sign)
Right at second "the Club" entrance (if you see Tim Hortan's it is right before that)
When you turn in the club, the very first door and building on your left are both mine. Buzz 1031 if it isn't open, and it is on the 3rd floor.

PM me for more info and I will post it again probably.

judge!

Smash Ace
LMFAOOOO DEMP omg iv been cracking up at your posst for the past like hour rofl

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I played a few games of Brawl a couple days ago for the first time in nearly a year. It was fun.

Notra

Smash Ace
Lol Lain. It's a bring ur own **** party. There'll be some alcohol provided but it's not a big drinking party.

Also I mean it's a highschool party. It's like '12-'09 ppl. But mainly '10.

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
moose if you somehow dont make it to the smashfest wednesday im gonna take it as an insult.

not that im not excited to play juggleguy and ankoku again

that falcon is sexy

no homo

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Ok, my car is full for 7/7 Meleefest @ MSU. I think I'll pick up Lain first, then Ankoku and Hot Arms both on north campus at around 5pm.

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
umm
no johns but
i work 9-5 on weekdays and i don't have a car
wait, my name is john, thats not fair that i cant go, not to make excuses lol (but that wasnt evn funny). so this is sounding like a helluvaturn out. how many people are planning to come? didnt u say u only can do 6 set-ups cuz i think im comn +4

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
anywho, who saw the last airbender? It was such an amazing movie, I recommend you guys to go see it.
Look, I know you like to troll, but this is your worst attempt yet.

Yeah, it looked all right, but the writing truly could not have been worse.

ZTD | TECHnology

You were on some ninja ****. Like you would like pop up behind me and I didn't see or hear you until I see an arm stretch past me. You been with those cats too long lol

And its all good I still had fun.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
So, it is looking like there is gonna be a big turnout for this meleefest. Which is awesome since I suck @ melee outside of friendlies.

Now, my apartment isn't huge so don't expect a ton of space. My living room will comfortably fit 3-4 TV's, and I'd say...9-10 people. Then we have an open bedroom right down the hall where we can throw another TV + setup or two. Then I have a setup in my room, but my room will likely turn into the ganja room so yeah.

I am planning on having a great time, smoking copious amounts of bud, drinking beer, and ****** all you noobs statewide in smash. BYOB if you want, I won't have extra beer. Maybe some extra bud.

If anyone needs anything, has any questions, or anything else just hit me up. My number is 5173046297, and texting is good too.

Top Bottom