• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Demp

Smash Journeyman
Man sad thing about this thread is the most active people suck, yet you continue to waste your lives. Straight up get some friends outside of brawl, go outside, have adventures, make memories. Hate to break it you but your not gonna remember playing brawl in someones *** smelling basement or apartment with a bunch of losers on your death bed. oh and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnh_bQvhCFI&feature=related

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
East Lansing melee smashfest is probably going to be on the 7th. It will start @ 5:30 and go till 10-12 depending on the night. If it rains it can start earlier if you guys want. I'll let you know when it gets a few days closer more definitively but yeah. That's that.

I know Shady and I and maybe a few others (Tof, Severest...) will be here holding it down.

ay see if we can get bigy too. last i heard, his link was A-1

Notra

Smash Ace
What soviet said.....

I've decided, unless it's easy money or really sounds fun. Not showing up to a tourney unless Russel Kelly is at that *****. Prob only person I know with the same personality online and offline. that issue is the reason I troll these boards. Cause they are social yet show almost no ones social aura or stati correctly. Due to false titles of power like, moderator, highnumber of posts, and activity. Til that **** is fixed, CHOMP....ON.....DEEZ......NUTZ......SMASHBOARDS.....

Who be trollin'?

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
Russel Kelly is Prob only person I know with the same personality online and offline.
ay dats real talk tho. how ppl are on here aint how they are in person. a couple of da people i know in person be talkn diff on here then in person. n prolly couldnt tell from me on here, dat i talk a lot of **** wit my friends wen we play and all i do is get females but wit as much of this game as ive learn, u sho as **** dont talk to females bout smash

Notra

Smash Ace
ay dats real talk tho. how ppl are on here aint how they are in person. a couple of da people i know in person be talkn diff on here then in person. n prolly couldnt tell from me on here, dat i talk a lot of **** wit my friends wen we play and all i do is get females but wit as much of this game as ive learn, u sho as **** dont talk to females bout smash
ahh, I don't know if ur insulting my comment or not. But I'll talk to girls bout whatever they wanna hear. Some girl asked me to teach her how to play brawl cause she figured out I played. I said no, ull just be like...that was a waste of time.

But yea I hate Internet egos. Everyone with them can find *********.

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
nah i aint insulting at all, i was agreeing. people be talkin mad **** on here and in person they quiet as hell. but the mann, wassup bro. aint seen u since cactuarz, hows dat melee falco been? i was lookin forward to playn u again at the roseville tourney

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Some girl asked me to teach her how to play brawl cause she figured out I played. I said no, ull just be like...that was a waste of time.
Some girl asked me to teach her how to play brawl cause she figured out I played. I said no, ull just be like...that was a waste of time.
What on earth are you thinking? Its a girl wanting to play Smash... With you!

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
i too get mad hos :) and i am quiet in real life...ill admit it. but i only really talk if theres a reason too, if its just video games i find it extremely irritating when people talk. but i also talk a lot in real life too, just not to annoying ****s and people i dont care about, otherwise im too lazy to even open my mouth.

earthadept

Smash Lord
wow reading about all these ultimate pimps "TALKING TO GIRLS" is getting me soooo jealous.... i think i'm gonna sit in my room tonight and just cry cuz my life sucks so hardcore. :[

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
yeah he probably is crying right now. what a ****. haha jp, its ok man. my life is hardcore suckage too..i juz failed speech class :[

Top Bottom