• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
So I guess Dan and I really sucked at reading those prices, cause after meeting with the staff they were completely different than I thought, lol. Good news is it still came out to less than $100 total. I decided to just go with one diag board, and switch its location around every month to expose different viewers to it. I also managed to grab a spot during WELCOME WEEK :awesome: which means whatever tourney we decide to do in mid-late September has the potential to get a boatload of scrubs er, new people, in attendance :troll:

In other news... Smashfest tonight at 8pm. Mason Hall 3rd floor as usual.

Confirmed = Juggleguy, Roller, Gio, Lain, Hot ArmS, Composeur, Aceplayer, Calvin

Anyone else want in?

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
also confirm me or smashfest tonight yeahhyuhzz

actually, confirm me when you see me
... actaully... um... guys... to be honest... I might Harms out... hahahaha XP

I may show my face tonight but I got some other stuffs going on so we'll see.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I didn't know Bowyer was a regular enough contact to actually HarmS out of anything lol

which means whatever tourney we decide to do in mid-late September has the potential to get a boatload of scrubs er, new people, in attendance :troll:
Everyone loves new people in tournaments!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Just got word that the legendary Botulismnator will be coming out of retirement and making his Mason Hall debut tonight. get hype

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
LOL at that video.

And guys I have just put in my application to the BBR RC. Let's hope I get in so i help make things right with the ruleset.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
If you could somehow convince them to ban Brinstar, I would be overjoyed.
LOL we'll see what happens.

Do not ban Brimstar.......where else am I going to take people who play spacies and technical_chase
I wouldn't do that..might have to pull my new weapon on you.

:metaknight:

;)

Update: AlphaZealot reviewed my application and I have his support! He is submitting it to be reviewed by the other members and if they approve I am in. But things are definitely headed in the right direction with his support. :)

Top Bottom