• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
That crew battle was a rollercoaster ride.

Let me see if I can recap...

Game 1: Bowyer (4) vs Tremor (4)
Game 2: Bowyer (3) vs Moose (4)
Game 3: Moose (4) vs Duck (4)
Game 4: Moose (2) vs Juggleguy (4)
Game 5: Juggleguy (1) vs Kail (4)
Game 6: Kail (3) vs Shady (4)
Game 7: Shady (3) vs Velynn (4)
Game 8: Shady (1) vs Kagu (4)
Game 9: Kagu (2) vs Jungle (4)

Final Score: Team Shady/Duck/Juggleguy/Bowyer/Jungle wins with 2 stocks left
Heavy Hitters: Moose (took 10 stocks), Shady (took 9 stocks)
Punching Bags: Tremor (took 1 stock), Duck (took 2 stocks), Kail (took 2 stocks), Velynn (took 2 stocks)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Return of the Vayseth sequel tourney anyone?
From what I know I am planning a WBST 5 for Mid-May, and that will be the start of my Brawl, Melee, and Marvel vs Capcom 3 Summer Circuit. And I plan on ending it sometime in August. So, depending on when Alex will be free to do what he wants, One of these Circuit events will be a "Return of the Vayseth" tourneys.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Salty I didn't make it into the BBR but I just have to keep working at it. I'll get it in 6 months :D Now I can focus on the BBR-RC. So much work to do though.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Salty I didn't make it into the BBR but I just have to keep working at it. I'll get it in 6 months :D Now I can focus on the BBR-RC. So much work to do though.
You made it into the RC? Nice I pm'd AlphaZealot to see what I had to do but he never responded :(

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
No I haven't made it in yet. I am just focus my time and energy on that for now. I feel like my expertise would be better utilized there.

Also you have to run a tournament with their Unity Ruleset to be considered. I had previously PMed a member before but I did not have enough experience and was not accepted. After this weekend I think I'll have a solid chance of being admitted.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
yo i dont care if your the hottest chick in the world i'm going to call you out ***** get @ me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT IF YOU GO TO WBST5 I WON'T CALL YOU OUT!!! actually you have to go to all the wbst tourneys coming up ;)))))

Top Bottom