• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
So... Masonfest tonight? (I'm already at the Ugli so I can do whenever)... Or do I need to remind everyone that we can have smashfests without Big Juggs :)

Composeur

Smash Ace
I'm moving back to Troy from Boston. I know there are weekly gatherings in Warren, but does anyone know of anybody closer to the Bloomfield/Troy area who plays melee? It'd really be awesome to find someone to play with on a more regular basis. ^^

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
oh god. why do people keep tempting me. there are several people in bloomfield/troy that play. When are you moving?

warlock-don-mia24

Smash Journeyman
slayer be in troy the falcon main but u should come down to warren cuz we do have weekly smash fiest in melee jus hit the dablackpacman up tell him u can come out now cuz we have be looking for new people to play

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I'm moving back to Troy from Boston. I know there are weekly gatherings in Warren, but does anyone know of anybody closer to the Bloomfield/Troy area who plays melee? It'd really be awesome to find someone to play with on a more regular basis. ^^
Me and zeldamaster lives in southfield

Top Bottom