• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Boxxy

Smash Lord
i might have to pick up smash again :(

i dont like the idea of capcom patching and editing chars. especially only a month afterwards

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
i might have to pick up smash again :(

i dont like the idea of capcom patching and editing chars. especially only a month afterwards
Yeah I found it odd after 1 month the first patch was released lol. Too many people *****ing about Sentinel

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
to the smash video I love how you say its so intense and lain has the most bored look on his face and to that samus video OMG OUCH that was ****

and to the MI area I'm a little tipsy since I had a lot of jager in 1 hour

I also challenge any of you to beat me in MvC3 yes the changesdid happen early but we should feel like we were all part of the beta testing and now sentinals become FREE. I mean he was Easy before if you didn't get hit but now its rediculus and spencer wasnt that good before and still isnt

GET @ ME!!!!!! GT: DRDNISMS

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
You play Smash 64, right?

Get frogles and come to Ann Arbor sometime, we have a decent 64 community headed by the greatest warrior in human history, Gio.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I still play here and there, I have a small following of smashers up here in the U.P. but most everyone is in it just to play Smash 64. I'll be down state over most of the summer, maybe we can do a little thing up in Midland one weekend. It would be super bad asz to see some old faces for some smash.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Come play in Ann Arbor, Shibby. We're the only thriving Melee community in the state and you really could make a case that we're the most active Melee city on a day-to-day basis in the entire Midwest right now. In fact, why don't you name a few summer weekends that are good for you and I'll try to throw together an event somewhere in there.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
sent has 905,000 hp btw, no spencer glitch on normals and bigs, still works on ammy and vjoe.
no akuma infinite or any more dmging tatsu combos. thats bascilly it.

Velynn

Smash Journeyman
Need more MSU smashfests. I think we all can still learn a lot from each other and step our game up.

Velynn

Smash Journeyman
It's more then just playing the person. Last tourney I played freaking campy fox McCloud for 6 hours and worked out what was catching me.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Sorry you had to play 9 straight Foxes, Andrew. Character selection is near the bottom of my list when it comes to seeding pools/making brackets.

I agree, we need more MSU smashfests. It's a shame that the most central location for Melee is also the most apathetic. Get your **** together, play more, and host more, guys.

Kail

Smash Lord
I doubt it really would have changed much considering it most of them were in that round robin finals thing.

Plus two of them weren't even fox mains. They swap for the puff match up.

Also Velynn figured out what to do... Play like a snatch.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I thought you were missing some, until I realized that you can't actually see the
or the

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
You guys are such icon *****s.

Why does MI have such a huge population of admins / moderators / former moderators?

Panda, Youko, SCOTU, Ankoku, Jungle, JV... the list goes on and on

rawrimamonster

Smash Ace
You play Smash 64, right?

Get frogles and come to Ann Arbor sometime, we have a decent 64 community headed by the greatest warrior in human history, Gio.
Loool I told froggles to come play irl a buncha times but hes got like some kinda fear of playing ppl not on kaillera. I'd love to come wreck ppl in 64 but sadly I don't have a ride and I kinda quit 64 since A: all of my friends are scared to play me in it, and B: kaillera sucks now horribly. I Just need a smash fix against ppl who are still good at it, its been a while since I played melee and seein how sick ppl are at it nowadays gave me some inspiration to dust off my falcon marth and samus.

EDIT: As far as comin out to ann arbor, I'll put aside some cash here and there and see if I can get a ride out there. My situation is really strapped for moola lol.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Sometimes they give modship to people who don't play the character or haven't been on smashboards for 8 months.

Also saying you want to be a mod of something infinitely hurts your chances of modding it. :S

Top Bottom