• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Thats why I said I'm gonna practice both. I may be asking MTI to help me.

Also Luke nice avi ;) I'm gonna be making mine soon.

Dart!

Smash Master
Just came in to shoutout velynn, mad respect to you dude after our set. i sat there really bummed out because i had a chance of winning the set as well as the tourney. Can't wait to play again :)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Just came in to shoutout velynn, mad respect to you dude after our set. i sat there really bummed out because i had a chance of winning the set as well as the tourney. Can't wait to play again :)
Stick with Marth! I'm tired of scrolling through four hours of Fox vs Puff matches.

Velynn

Smash Journeyman
I look forward to it =) *Brofist*

Kail

Smash Lord
Sentinel has around 980,000 hps now and his damage is reduced by around 25% I think.
Other then that I'm not so sure.

More sure now. Other then Sentinel reduced hps

2. Akuma's hit stun on Hurricane Kick decreased, removing infinite.

3. Spencer ground glitch removed.

4. Haggar ground glitch removed.

5. Dormammu's Jumping Medium Attack does 70,000 damage, up from 50,000.

6. Reportedly, Spencer's corner loop has been removed.

Would have posted earlier but my net went out =/

Roller

Smash Legend
I think Dante's level 3 super got buffed.

Also, me and Gio are gonna be playing in Mason tonight. Who else is in?

Alsoalso, that short documentary I filmed at WTP's tourney will be uploaded tonight. I'll link to it here.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Roller that was pretty cool. Hope you got a good grade because it was well edited and everyone (especially Derek/Uruk seemed really professional in it.)

Did you talk with Tyrant at all? That would have been cool to have a WC person's mini interview within the movie.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
"When the battle is over, everyone is cool... well, usually". *Footage of Ragequaza* LOL
THE CALLOUT!

And at work some angry fat woman got mad at me because I didn't make her sandwich the way one of my co-workers does. She gets all this **** cut up and other stupid **** that I dont feel like dealing with. She said I had a terrible attitude...I smiled and looked at her and I replied:

"Umad?"

*laughs out loud when he says it*

She got SOOOO mad when I did that.

I think I'm going to start using that more. I would like to thank you all (especially Gifts) for allowing me to bring online trolling to every day situations. :)

Roller

Smash Legend
There was a great deal of thought that went into both the shots you guys mentioned. LOL

A groupmate of mine on the project put gio in that spot for "the greatest warriors in gaming history," I immediately said that was not going to get changed.

Top Bottom