• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Suddenly
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FavUpD_IjVY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FavUpD_IjVY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Suddenly
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FavUpD_IjVY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FavUpD_IjVY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Wild shiny miltanks appear!
They use confuse ray.
Super effective!

Anyone in AA down for some smash tonight? I'm not leaving till tomorrow morning...
What time is tonight?

Boxxy

Smash Lord
yah i know i'm really ****ty at this game and probably wont ever be better than where i am for a while

fZk

Smash Lord
Anybody going to Gameyard passing by East Lansing that can give me a ride. I have a ride back so only would need to get there.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I'm going...somewhere in OH tomorrow. I forgot where my grandma lives. lmao

Anyone in OH wanting to smash hit me up. I can sneak out during the festivities and noone will notice.

(jk :p)

Happy Thanksgiving, MI Smash​

(**** at Gameyard this weekend.)

Moooose

Smash Champion
for those of you unaware, sweet IV has just become a regional/ national, with attendance from ohio, illinois, canada, and possibly HBOX and TECZERO. even if you don't play melee much, if there was one melee tournament you'd want to go to, it'd be this one. So keep your December 4th free and show up and play!

TheMann

Smash Ace
for those of you unaware, sweet IV has just become a regional/ national, with attendance from ohio, illinois, canada, and possibly HBOX and TECZERO. even if you don't play melee much, if there was one melee tournament you'd want to go to, it'd be this one. So keep your December 4th free and show up and play!
WHAAAATT?! Man remember when MI tried to have a national/regional for brawl? :/

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
After talking with him, I can officially confirm Hungrybox for SWEET IV, plus we already had several players from Illinois, Wisconsin, and Ohio who confirmed... **** just got real. Everyone needs to go to East Lansing on 12/4, no excuses. Michigan hasn't been in the spotlight for any regional Smash for awhile, and I think this is the time we need to prove ourselves as an enthusiastic and organized community.

Roller

Smash Legend
Good **** planning this guys! I miiiiiight attend. If it was in AA I'd be a definite, but with finals coming up, and me and tutu hosting a tourney the following weekend.. May not happen. Good luck to MI though! **** dat jiggs. ;)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
In Michigan...Jiggs ***** YOU!

Oh and happy Turkey Day everyone. I'm off to go see the Lions' go get ***** by the Patriots while getting smashed. :)

Top Bottom