• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
lol wait how many people want to come? and do you guys want housing? i'm not sure how many people i could comfortably have here
Tech and I don't need housing. We just want to smash for a while if thats all good with you.

allllllllright sounds sick. i only have 1 tv right now. lain has a wii so that makes 1 setup. you guys should try to bring a setup or two! is anyone else interested in coming?

Roller

Smash Legend
So. I just woke up. Except, I remember all of what transpired at the first party I went to last night. Then only have 1-2 snipets of what happened after. What I do have is a missed call from my mom, and texts from my Dad that go like this..

Dad (thinking I'm still playing night frisbee, lol) 12:50: Going to bed. Do you have a ride home? Please call mom to let her know when you will be home.

Me:llkgj

Dad: What?

Me: Yeahy.

BUT it wasn't him who picked me up. My friend came by and picked me up. I THINK. And I was SUPPOSED to drink with him and other friends that night too. But I have no idea if that actually transpired. My texts to him are pretty retardedly nonsensical.

I also have NO IDEA what happened when I walked in the door. I remember taking like 10 minutes to enter in the garage door code. Then nothing. I'm hoping I didn't do something overly stupid. I did wake up on the basement couch, which is where I would have gone to sleep, not where my parents would have put me if I passed out somewhere or something, so that's good.

But the party I was at (with alumni frisbee players from my highschool) was AWESOME. Learned a few new drinking games. =P

All in all, awesome night, but I need to find out how I got home/what I did once I got there. asap.

Roller

Smash Legend
Did you search for the Butterfly tattoo?
If I could "Like" posts on smashboards. I would have.
Heeeeeeey, for the December 11th tourney, would someone in AA be able to provide housing if I end up bussing out? o:
Welllllll. I have a single dormroom. I could offer you a comforter, some blankets and a floor spot, and would be happy to do so. But you might want to see if you could get someone with a couch or something.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
mad close until he got off on me last stock

some one teach me mk vs zss omggg

i lost to shugo in winners. i'd much rather mk ditto him than his falco omg so good

Boxxy

Smash Lord
i was only able to get one piece last game and i did alright with it

does anyone know who got 7th besides me???

D.mann

Smash Cadet
Well Boxxy if it makes u feel better u beat tako in winners... and then he came in losers an took me out -_-

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Wow, I slept for 12 hours. I was so tired after T.Oing yesterday. And I had a Smash dream.

I was in a mall and I came across a toy store. I went in and I saw Ori in the trading card section. He was talking to me about Yu-Gi-Oh and how business has been good because Lain has been beating all the locals at it and they come in just to play him. Then I started to ask him a question but he vanishes.

Then behind appears King Beef out of no where. I'm like "Hey whats up bro" and he responds "Trying to figure out your secondary problem, I see" I'm like "Yeah! What should I do? I feel like I'm a roadblock and I really want to start placing better than top 9." He responds "You already know what to do deep within. Dark Metaknight." And then that's when the dream ends...

Guys my dream told me to secondary Dark Metaknight LOL

Boxxy

Smash Lord
i used ic in one match yesterday mk4lyfe

white means that you've seen the light

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
After this season ends in two weeks..I'm taking a smash break also and doing some heavy evaluating of my game. I am damned to get 9ths and 13ths at my current level..

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
If your question is, are there any more Melee events comparable to SWEET IV that I can attend so I can feel less guilty about skipping SWEET IV, then the answer is no.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Southfield is barely 45 mins from AA. That's like, the shortest drive to a tourney you could ask for =\
well, my dad was fussing about aa being to far, which was why i didnt go to sweet I, II, and III and that i couldnt go to sweet IV >_>

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Yeah man, I got 2 and a half hours minimum for most tournaments if I want to go. And no $$$ means no smash. I'd kill for a 45 minute drive.

Still, TC, go with the dream. They're always reliable. Also, Ori and Yu-Gi-Oh means you need to believe in the heart of the game and go Dark Metaknight. Blah blah blah friendship friendship Mind Crush and you win. Go for it.

Top Bottom