• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I thought Dark Meta Knight was Dark Mind taking form of Meta Knight and later on he was destroyed by Kirby. =3

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Probably Friday, though I really have to go to sleep before 2am that night because I'm picking people up the next morning, possibly from the airport. What about a Wednesday or Thursday warmup Smashfest?, then a Friday mega rapefest?

Roller

Smash Legend
Oh woops, got weeks mixed up, L is coming next week. Not this one. I could do smashfests on thursday and friday. Have a paper to write tonight, and a big one to write the next 2 days/nights which I haven't even looked at yet.

But don't plan around me. Do the warmup one whenever. I'll be at the **** one for sure though.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
The Friday Smashfest would likely involve Kail, Velynn, and Shaeden, if they decide to make their monthly trip to AA. That's why it's been labeled a rapefest ;)

Velynn

Smash Journeyman
Pretty sure we'll be there friday. Would you be able to leave thursday L? We're thinking about heading to Pydoyk's thursday night-ish to get more practice.

Kail

Smash Lord
In related news... I'm in serious need of some ****-worthy footage from: Bigy, Kail, Toadster
To fix this I will literally sit at your recording station for the whole smashfest we do the day before the tournament and for an extended period of time at the tournament when tournament matches aren't going on of course.

The Friday Smashfest would likely involve Kail, Velynn, and Shaeden, if they decide to make their monthly trip to AA. That's why it's been labeled a rapefest ;)
I cleared up all women johns over Thanksgiving break to maximize **** this coming weekend.

Pretty sure we'll be there friday. Would you be able to leave thursday L? We're thinking about heading to Pydoyk's thursday night-ish to get more practice.
He better be okay with it because this is happening.

Also, I am back... With the need to feed on the souls of the innocent.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
You guys are being trolled by L...AGAIN. Why don't you people learn?? Lol

And Metaknight reminds me of those little Tamagotchi digital pets from grade school..There are many different ways to "raise" your MK..it comes in an assortment of fun colors..everyone in MI has one and it fits in your pocket :D

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Wow good **** West MI... Friday rapefest it is. Confirmed so far: Kail Velynn Shaeden LCancel Juggleguy Moose Brainjack Hot ArmS Roller Gio Lain.

PS any news on if Bigy is coming to SWEET?

Top Bottom