• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

D

Deleted member

Joel - look at the Vidjo tourney topic. He's postpwning it a couple weeks because of the snow and **** this weekend.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Yeah, last night at bowling, I noticed my throat getting a little scratchy. When I woke up this morning, it was worse, and now I'm actually sick. I'm probably not going to Vidjo's tourney anymore, because whenever my throat starts to hurt, I can't smoke cigarettes, so it's already been since last night since I've had one, so to top it off, I'll probably start going through cigarette withdrawals in a little bit, so I'll probably just eating some benedryls or chug some nyquil and just pass out for about 16 hours.

If you guys are still going, though, you can still meet at my house before you leave to practice up and whatnot. If I'm sleeping, just give me a nudge. I won't actually be tired, but just heavily sedated from the benedryl/nyquil.

D

Deleted member

Joe - I'm not going. My dad really doesn't want me going cause of the snow. I know you really wanted to team with me since I'm so awesome... maybe next tourney. Good luck to the few of you that are going now (Joel, James, & Joe only?).

Dope

Smash Ace
YAY. good everything worked out, and we gotta wait for joels *** to get off work, ill probly head over to justins sometime between 6-8. and no, i wont be able to drive. unless someone wants to drive to my house then we can use my car.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
dunno, by the time joel gets off work we arent gonna get there till late, no monstro/teh/lipton, me not wanting to drive, me not wanting to reswitch plans that i cancelled and the reinstated this ****ing morning when i looked and the date got switched, me not having a partner for teams, me not being able to drink (that i know of), me being busy...... = me maybe having to skip this one.

i planned on going, but the cancellation announcement this morning ****ed things up for me

Dope

Smash Ace
*** that joe your going, and your my partner. "***** THIS AINT NO GAME!"

justin ill be at your house in like an hour and a half.

D

Deleted member

After seeing vidjo's tourney's results and stuff, I'm in a tourney mood. Anybody else think we should set up some kind of SSA3 or MM4 or something?

So when is the next smashfest?

Joe - You going to MLG DC this weekend? And... I challenge you to a diversity match, best 8/15, $5

- Each player selects a character with random. We then play a match.
- If you get Zelda, you get Zelda. Sheik is banned from diversity matches.
- If there is a four or more tier gap between the characters (bottom vs. upper or low vs top), then the lower tiered character can choose to repick with random select. Higher tiered character has to stay.
- If you get a character that you've previously played as, you have to repick.
- Every stage FD or Random with neutral stages... whatever.
- (got rules from Oro's post in MM3 topic)

EDIT: Actually James I'll challenge you to the same match if you want. Really I'm challenging anyone, but I don't want to do more than two of these (well maybe if I win the first two :D ).

jv3x3

Smash Champion
^^ Why? There will still be more sometime

Anyway yeah we gotta have a tourney soon, im back in the mood. Im down to smash too, sunday say? Maybe earlier, just dependds.

Stro, i accept... all fd, and as an added stipulation you have to drink a 40 (paid by urself noob) if u lose. And yes ima own you. DONT BE SCURRED OF THE SHEIK

MLG, doubt it, maybe ill buy plane ticket (only like a buck twenty) but dunno...

D

Deleted member

Lolzzzz Joe, I'm not scared of the Sheik. It's either no Sheik or no Zelda unless you can think of a way around that. I'd say Zelda is better for this match. All FD is fine I guess, but no added stipulation garbage. How unbalanced of an added stipulation too... if I were to lose, I give you $5, pay for a 40 (no idea how much that is), drink it, and then probably be drunk... I don't think so. $5, that's it noob-a.

Dope

Smash Ace
itll be 3$ if u get budice, budice is nice and cold and good, and it is like 3.5 beers monst, so YOU will probly be a little tipsy, but not hammered or anything.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
I'm thinking SSA3 will be sometime this summer. That way there's no school/college jons for anyone, and possible "the weather was bad" jons.

D

Deleted member

This summer? Whoa that's sooo far away man. We should have one like March 5th as the one year anniversary of competitive smash for Monstro! My first tourney was the March 6th tourney last year. Heh, seriously I think we need one before the summer... unless I actually make it to something out of state.

What about our next smashfest? I'm eager to have this diversity match with Joezorz. They are just 222 fun as Nar would say.

Dope

Smash Ace
i definetly think it should be before summer...thats fuking far justin. whats wrong with you? =p

and omg yes i didnt forget today is friday and i need to consume some steak or something for all the liqour, ill be over there this evening.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Summer, wtf is wrong with you??? Thats almost as bad as james not knowing when new years is.

And yes smashfest sunday, i need to own monstro in his little game

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Sunday might not be good. I should find out tonight if it's good or not.

Geez! Maybe I won't even have an SSA3! AWWWWW ****! ***** BE DROPPIN BOMBS AND ****!

D

Deleted member

Originally posted by Liptonbuddy
Sunday might not be good. I should find out tonight if it's good or not.
Justin! The suspense is killing me. I must know if tomorrow is the day where i take Joe's money. If tomorrow is fine, make sure you post up what time too.

Editzzz: Justin, I saw a commercial for SNL tonight on E! at 10:00... It's the one with Lindsay Lohan, which is also the one with the funny Debby Downer thing. *whipes face with pancake*

Drephen

Smash Master
Is MI going to the Gamejunkie toruney? I'll money match anyone of you except Joel (hates fighting GW and shiek dittos).

Top Bottom