• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Wednesday smash fo sho *****! ^^

You can all make fun of my one eyebrowed ***! heh It's cool though, because I took a sharpie and wrote "eyebrow" where it used to be. Start coming over at like 4.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Well, I would go, but I can't. You see, next weekend me and Sam are driving up to Easter Michigan University to pick up my buddy Tony, and we're going back over to Sam and Sarah's to get plastered again. Besides, I don't have enough money anyways. I only have 15 dollars to my name now, and I know if I went, I'd need at least 50 bucks. I'd need gas money, food money, cigarette money, and tourney money. So even if the MI crew goes, I still can't.

And yes.....I am now missing my left eyebrow. I gotta get the video from Sam, and then you can all see how much alcohol turns me into the funniest person alive.

Do me a favor, and kick Atma in the balls for me.

D

Deleted member

Originally posted by LinkisDEAD
OMFG!!@!

LINK IS DEAD!!!!!!!!
Whoa... that's bliceeee.

So smashfest today... just a reminder in case some people forgot (like James). Maciej and I should be there at about 4:00 cause dis guy is gonna drive. I hope some of you other punkzorz show up today.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
HEY! You abandoned me first! Something I will never forgive you for! Besides, I need to get drunk with my friends again. Not to mention I have like no money.

D

Deleted member

Originally posted by jv3x3
wednesday sounds like a good halo/smash/drinking day to me
Way to show up noooob. It was me, Justin, Maciej, Joel, Ylinkdhkdgj Tony, and his friend Ryan(?). It was fun stuff... not too many serious matches except for a few team matches at the end of the night. Yucky... I have to go to schoolz tomorrow.

L

LinkisDEAD

Hello all, my name is Darren Huberclaw and I will be attending the next smashfest. I will be using MewTwo to make my way to the top. After several years of practice i have become better than my acquaintance Tony(Y.LINKDEMANUFACTURESURMOM), and I feel that I can become #1 in the state very quickly. I wish you all luck and I will see you soon. :)

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
Ignore Mike hes being a n00b.

Anyway are we gonna do another smashfest anytime soon? Hey, you never know, maybe Joe will show up this time.

D

Deleted member

Originally posted by LinkisDEAD
Hello all, my name is Darren Huberclaw and I will be attending the next smashfest. I will be using MewTwo to make my way to the top. After several years of practice i have become better than my acquaintance Tony(Y.LINKDEMANUFACTURESURMOM), and I feel that I can become #1 in the state very quickly. I wish you all luck and I will see you soon. :)
Mewtwo huh? Come to jesse's **** I guarantee you'll be twice as good with him by the time you leave ^_~

NARIO WE GOTSA TALK SON.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
So people still think MI is showing up to Jesse's tournament.....heh, good ****z.

Joel said he was driving if Joe wasn't, but you know that's never gonna happen. ****in lazy *** A Hills kids!

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Oppps... sorry i missed the smashfest i said i would come to. Nap turned into longer than it was supposed to be, and before that i was busy on stuff.

Anyway, i still havent decided on vidjos tourney. Is someone gonna drive? besides me... what mi people are going? Teh, monstro, james (?), joel, nar (?)?

And monstro, no johnz. i asked you earlier in this thread if you would drive and you said you dunno if you car would fit everyone. i just dont feel like searching for the quote.

D

Deleted member

I'm not driving to vidjo's tourney. I've only had my license for a few weeks and I don't really want to drive my new car all the way to Ohio. Plus I'm sure my dad wouldn't want me to drive there. I'm not even sure if I'm going anyway. Joe, if you drive I'll probably go, but I'm still not 100% sure.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
only way im driving is if its myself and its not cold as **** because i got no heat, unles you all want pnmonia or whatever the **** u spell it ^^^^^^^^^ and even if u do u still cant get it with me :)

Dope

Smash Ace
like i said earlier.....im going with whoever drives......and if i have my liscense back by next week....im driving.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Alright, I misunderstood Joel and I thought it was today, but since it's next week, I may be able to go if my grandma flips me a few dollars. ^^

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
OK, smashfest tomorrow so we can practice for vidjo's tourney. Then I guess on friday (if we leave that night) we can have another semi early smashfest before we leave. I need lots of practice, so hopefully I'll play seriously for once. ^^ Tomorrow start showing up around 4.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
YES PRACTICE. I, ME, YOURS TRULY HAS NOT PLAYED ANYONE SINCE BEFORE CHRISTMAS OR SOMETHING. I MUST OWN VIDJO. AND YES I WILL DRIVE IF I ABSOLUTELY NEED TO. BUT EVERYONE IS PAYING FOR GAS.

K THX

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Second page? I think not.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and you guys had better make it a point to try a bit harder to get up here this semester. There are SOME people up here that play it, but winning gets real old real quick when you have no chance to learn anything new.

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
Yo joe the NC crew and maybe Corey are looking into a road trip O'smashing this summer. With you and your guys being a highly potential destination. Give twig or me a some feedback. on our thread or Im me at Hattrickno18.

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
Um our last stop on our trip is MLG Nashville. but it would really be up to the hosts of our next stops. SO tagging along is a possibility but you would need to make your arrangements with the gracious hosts.

But i see no problem.

Top Bottom