• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Just for the record.....James passes out in the weirdest, most uncomfortable-looking positions. Hehehehe, that **** was too funny.

D

Deleted member

Maciej and I should be there about 4:00. Joe, our match is on. Joel, did you want to do the same diversity match for $5? Maybe all of the A Hills crew will show up tomorrow too? James or Joel... whoever is driving out of you guys should try to drag Nar along if he isn't working. I haven't played/seen him in a long *** time... Hell I haven't played James/Joel in a long time either. Tomorrow will be too good.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Nope, no GJ for me. I gotta save money for my friend's birthday bash in Canada. I need money for gambling, loads and loads of alcohol, and a hotel room. :(

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Smash Bros tournewy where I would have fun but win nothing, or.....

Hang out with friends in Canada gertting totally ****-faced drunk in da club!

Drinking is more fun. ^^

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
We're talking about one of the MI people that likes alcohol the most(and can handle it the least), so I'm not surprised he thought the drinking would be more fun. :p

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
I can handle my liquor, but when I'm drunk, I act like an idiot, and make people kick me in the balls. James, though.....2 40s and like 2-3 shots of vodka and he was done. Then again, he was smokin some herb that night, too. Passed out in my computer chair....That **** was just too funny.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
*shrugs* I wouldn't know. I'm not around you that much when you drink. Besides the New Year's party. Anyhow, I can confirm the whole 'kicking Justin in the balls' thing. I was there when you went around ASKING for it.

Dope

Smash Ace
horray! i am going to secretary of state tomorrow and getting my liscense back (FU**ING A RIGHT) can we get in a smashfest or 2 this week before I (and whoever else) goes to GJ?

jv3x3

Smash Champion
yo heres the deal on GJ with me.... I got a hockey game thursday night and it depends whether we win or lose if we played saturday. So this all means i wont know till thursday night whats up with me. No hockey and ill go though. So u driving then james. Good **** ill drive with u or monstro or whoever is driving. And as for justins drinking thing, we drink anyway u noob. But canada is good times. Im down to smash this week (wednesday is best though) nar said hed come out (btw i dont know who the **** is in ur sig... kinda looks like supernova though lol) and james sounds like he is down. So lets do it up

Dope

Smash Ace
ok cool. yes ill be driving, how bout u just lose your hockey game =p so i know 4 sure who my partner is. but i think its time for a WTA reunion.

smash wed sounds good, does it sound good mr lipton and a buddy? lmao

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
No doubt *****! I won't know until the day before what time to start coming over, because the sleep schedual's been a little F'ed up as of late, but it should be same time. 4ish

S

Serbthebarbarian

Hey what part of MI are you guys from. Im from NW Indiana. I go to school in Kalamazoo. I'm looking to smash it up with someone.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Serb, our crew is in south east MI, around the Detroit area, so we're a little far from ya. So after sleeping for 15 hours straight after I got a little doped up, in a way I got my sleep schedual a little better, so yeah, start comin over at 4 bizatches!

HOLY ****! Nar coming to a smashfest? Amazing!

D

Deleted member

Nar coming to the smashfest?! I'll believe it when I see that guy (seems odd that everyone else is saying he's coming, yet I haven't seen him post that he is). I'll be there about 4 like usual. Not sure if Maciej is coming with me or not though.

S

Serbthebarbarian

What exit off of I-94? Me and my crew were just in Windsor a few weeks ago. I imagine you guy probably head out there every now and then ey. Well one of these days i'll have to come up there with my smash gloves on. By the way Kalamazoo is off of exit 74 or something. That's off of I-94.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Ready, set, and...

*KICK!*

Okay, back on page one. And good luck to you guys! SOMEONE bring home the #1 spot(though I know who I'm hoping for... ya know who you are)! ^_^

D

Deleted member

Congratzzz to James on the 1st place at GJ. Joel, James says you lost to some noob... blice.

Joe - Are you like the ultimate hockey champion of the universe or did you lose?

Annnnd... when is the next smashfest? Wednesday again or later?? All of a sudden I really feel like playing again... gotta get revenge on James in Falco dittos. I just can't handle the new play style, heh.

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

nar was brutally 4 stocked by the comcast cable guy via : deactivated connection.

but I got him in a solid set 2 and 0, got tv and internet back.

and gf slanderous filth being spread about me making it to a smashfest....maybe this week tho?

:tech:

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Haha, the michigan topic has the most random ****.... gotta love it

Anyway, im down to smash wednesday (aka tomorrow). Also, james/joel/anyone wanna go to that columbus thing this weekend (i figure james has gotta start to tryin get a streak of 1st places going or somethin)?

D

Desmero

I've been a smaher for a long time and just recently stumbled into the large world of Michigan smash tournys. I actually live in battle creek, MI and just wanted to know of the next tourny that will be played...entry fee's, location, ect...

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
The next tournament will be in Port Huron, at least for the MI people to host one. A lot of the crew(which are the people that go to these things and play competitively) are around Warren, with a few of us scattered around because of college and the like. I'm an example of that. :p

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Sorry guys, no smashfest tomorrow. I'm going to meet a few new people at OU. Then I'm busy until monday pretty much everyday with birthday party in canada, bowling league, and a few other hanging outs and shiz. Sorry niggazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Well im here at justins house ://////////////////////////// hes sleeping on the couch rofl sigh maybe i should check the boards sometimes dwquindre people want me to swong by? im leaving in 5 mins ill proly stop by tehO's house before i go home

Top Bottom