• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Yeah, I was supposed to go up to OU with my buddy to meet a few new people, and one of the ladies just broke up with their boyfriend and it wasn't a good time, so I drank some poppy tea, played xbox live for a while, then just kinda nodded out and just woke up now at 5:40 in the AM. I coulda actually had a smashfest, but I was too doped up. I drank an extra special large cup of tea, and I was in the zone. ^^

BTW, the new board colors blow my bunghole.

D

Desmero

well if anyone in the MI area is going to have a tourny or just a group of good players, plz let me know i fancy myself a decent player and would love the competition.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Did you read what I said earlier on, Des? There is a tournament being planned in MI for SSBM(though not a lot of people are responding... probably because it isn't only SSBM that's gonna be there). :/

Brilliante Man

Smash Rookie
In front of a computer terminal... somewhere
all right, I'm new here at the boards, a resident of michigan, and I have no idea where to find local competition. How do I make connections with people interested in just some friendly competition? you know, stuff like that. the only person who I ever get to smash with is some of my brothers friends (very seldom) and a friend who only comes back from college once a month at most. if anybody could tell me about this stuff, that'd be great.

D

Desmero

sorry for that mikey, i did not see that post but did go back to read it thanks, when is that tourny going to be going down. I am really interested in future events and what not.

D

Deleted member

Brilliante Man - It would help if you told us where you live, heh. Our crew is in southeast MI. We usually play at Liptonbuddy's house in Warren.

Desmero - The tournament has its own thread. Just look on the first few pages for the thread, "Michigan Tournament - March 26th" or something like that. It has the info about the tourney.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Well, some competition around here would be nice, too. If you are close to Central Michigan University at all, you can probably drop by around here for a match or two. But the majority of the others are still in Southeast Michigan at Warren, like montross said.

D

Deleted member

I think Justin is going to Canada this weekend for one of his buddy's birthday, but I'll let him post, heh.

I'm not going. I didn't realize, but I'm busy this Saturday too.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
flint.... 1 kids in grand blanc, so thats not very far.

monstro, WEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKK. so your now that zero for five-hundred and twelve on out of state tourneys.

james, you driving if you go? post asap *****

Dope

Smash Ace
i have to go to AA at 6, that lasts till 7, then ill be available, but just gotta wait till then for my final answer, Joe PM me your new cell #, and ill call u soon as i get out .

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Brilliante man wow thats pretty funny, i used to live in forist township or some **** like that, i went to lakeville middle school for like half a year. rofl

anyways james/joe get ur **** together so i know if i can go stright to tournewy from work, thxbye~

Supa-Def

Smash Journeyman
zest wonderin, doez anzone live nearz the Detroit area. Yea i know tis a crummy city and i'm like ze only smasher here besides me younger bro and a few friends that aren't zo good. Zo yeaz, zest wonderin bout ze Detroit area. (don't mind ze "z"s i usually talk like this)

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Man whats with all these new peeps???

Anyway, yeah we dont smash far from detroit at all. 15-20 minutes (depending where in detroit), keep a look out for the next fest if you wanna roll through

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Since I still don't know my password, and I'm too lazy to have them send me a new one, I'm still on Joel's name.

Anyways, Canada was fun. A few *****es backed out last minute, which sucked, but it didn't matter, I was on a mission to drink! On the strip, their were naked ladies dancing in the window of the hotel. I was slammin Labbatts, jager bombs, long island iced teas, had a shot of sex on the beach, and after that when I ran out of money, my buddy Chu was nice enough to buy me a last shot of pink p*ssy. It was great, because for an extra 3 bucks, I got to take the shot out of a nice set of tatties! Canada *****es are top quality. I need to turn my basement into a club, so the *****es will flock down there and be in the presence of the greatest person on the god **** Earth!. Then I can get them drunk, and put my small wang in their vag! WOAH SALLY!

Allrighty, now I'm dead broke, so I'll start saving money for next tourney. ^^ Then again, I might have to spend a little money on some pills, because I'm going through morphine witdrawals. : (

D

Deleted member

So what ended up happening with Gamecrazy? Only James and Joel went?

Anyway, we need a smashfest. Justin may be having morphine withdrawals, but I'm having smash withdrawals. We should have one this week and maybe some of the new people could come. And maybe, just maybe, Nar could come too. After all, he did say "and gf slanderous filth being spread about me making it to a smashfest....maybe this week tho?" a little while ago.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Originally posted by Needle of Juntah
I need to turn my basement into a club, so the *****es will flock down there and be in the presence of the greatest person on the god **** Earth!. Then I can get them drunk, and put my small wang in their vag! WOAH SALLY!
-died when i saw that-

Supa-Def

Smash Journeyman
Well i'm like in da middle in Detroit, and pluz i got a whole week off of school. Only thiz iz..i gotz thiz protective mum, but i can TRY to talk to herz.. But yea like i said, Just PM me or sumthing and i can probably set sumthing up. I Play a pretty bad Pichu(nicknamed Ze Chu) zo well..i dunno

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Originally posted by jv3x3
haha, the michigan topic is TOO BLICE
Got my screen name back *****es!

And yes, the MI topic is seriously bad ***. Almost too bad *** for smashboards. Hmmm, I supose smashfest on Wednesday. I'm down for some smash, and I took some morphine today, so I won't go through withdrawals until....Wednesday. Oh well, I just drink some more morphine tea. ^^

D

Deleted member

Originally posted by Liptonbuddy
Got my screen name back *****es!

Hmmm, I supose smashfest on Wednesday.
Haha, Justin you must be a ****in' haxxor. Just when I was getting used to you as Needle of Juntah too, heh.

Smashfest Wednesday sounds like a blice jombo. Dequindre people should be there about 4:00 (I assume the usual time?). Oh man, maybe Nar will be there????

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
I wonder if Supa-Def is gonna show up? That would be a BLICE JOMBOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

New people are kewl.

EDIT: Actually, has anyone even told him what my adress is yet? If not, it's on the first post of this topic, but if you're a lazy mother ****er just like all the other MI people are, the address is:

11023 Garbor
Warren, MI 48093

Use Yahoo maps to find it, because if you use mapquest, you'll get the wrong directions, because mapquest is gay.

Supa-Def

Smash Journeyman
heh, ima try to be therez. gotta zee whutz up wit my folkz. If my stepdad'z off work or sumthing den i'll mozt likely be therez. but if notz den ima cry....

Edit:my stepdad'z off work Wed.(crap thatz tomorrow) so dairz a 90% chance i'll b showin

D

Deleted member

Haha vidjo, do you mean n00bs like j00? We have new people post in here every once in a while. It's rare that any of them actually show up... but who knows.

Joe/Joel/James - You guys better be there tomorrow... none of you have posted saying so that you would. Joel/James, you guys have to drag Nar along. I was talking to him and he gets off of work at 4. If A Hills actually came out in full force... :eek:

3===D

Smash Lord
Smash is for ****, losers and ****, its time for you double zero n00bs to grow up, ive moved on to bigger and better things like wearing belts with my pants, reading cosmo, big kid food and jerking off in public places... in conclusion... ummm, uhhh... suck it !

Top Bottom