• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
adam have you ever NOT gone 2 and out in a tourney? ://////////////

anyways the rogue faction Ahillz crew may possibly be in full force tomrrow ;/

to bad everyone in MI blowz besides joe so we dont like comming out all the time. step it up or we might just split off

Drephen

Smash Master
Originally posted by Needle of Juntah
oh yeh Anuj is def coolest guy in OH smash btw :)))))))))) the guy is hilarious roflroflrofroflROFLRFORLFROL

Great, now anuj is gonna brag forever how cool he is. I know you might feel sorry for him cause he is Indian and not an american but he doesn't need incouragement.:D

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Originally posted by 3===D
Smash is for ****, losers and ****, its time for you double zero n00bs to grow up, ive moved on to bigger and better things like wearing belts with my pants, reading cosmo, big kid food and jerking off in public places... in conclusion... ummm, uhhh... suck it !
I heard you work 12 hours a week in a green house now. If that isn't faggish, I don't know what is. ^^

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
what up hoes!!!!!!!! I am so glad that Justin is down with taking some morphene and playing some smash today. This works out perfect (i didnt ride in the stupid van from Flint to Detroit today!!)

Joe you better be there.

I am going to suck so much ***.... I literally havent played for probably 2 months. I WILL BRING PIZZA!!!! (only for me.... if you guys want me to pick you up food... gimme a call)(you have to pay me back though)

tehownage

Smash Journeyman
adam have you ever NOT gone 2 and out in a tourney? ://////////////

anyways the rogue faction Ahillz crew may possibly be in full force tomrrow ;/

to bad everyone in MI blowz besides joe so we dont like comming out all the time. step it up or we might just split off
Joel, I own you thxbye~ ;)

3===D

Smash Lord
Uhh, for your information LIPTON ! The greenhouse is not ***, it is zen, zen as ****, and if i had the time i would come and school your fool *****, layeth down ownage upon you the likes you hath never seen.

Super Sonic543

Smash Apprentice
wow, i really should have played before i came last night, i felt so..... slow. maybe i will put down star fox assault and pick up smash again, and come next time prepaired.

3===D

Smash Lord
If by "zen" buddies you mean, skank *** whores... well then you would be right on the money sucka.

Maybe ill try to hit up the next smashfest if i can score a ride with Monstro, im afraid if i make that trip with my car it may actually explode.

D

Deleted member

Originally posted by vidjogamer
so who is still officially part of MI smash.
Haha vidjo. Well the people that are pretty much always at smashfests are me, tehownage, Justin, Joe, James, and Joel. Daver comes once in a while. Nar actually came to the last one... he's still part of MI smash... just rarely comes to smashfests. Like Mikey said, he has it rough cause he's so far away so unless he's home, he can't really go to any tournaments/smashfests. Adam and Y.Linkpwkhldgsm have kind of disappeared as far as smash goes, but Tony just posted and Adam says he's gonna try to make it to the next smashfest so you can't rule them out. There's an idea for you.

Trying to get an idea for Toe to Toe part 2 vidjo?? That still has to happen sometime...

Adam - Wouldn't it be easy to get a ride from James/Joel? They are closer to you so you wouldn't have to drive as far. Driving less distance = less chance of car exploding, am I right? If you want to drive to my house though, I'll take you... Just giving you another option.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Well, I guess this means I'm still part of the MI crew. It's just a shame I'm not closer to you guys. I miss smashing with you all. :/

Hopefully this won't be the case every year, and maybe I'll see some of you eventually. Doubt it, but I can hope. ^_^

D

Deleted member

Originally posted by 3===D
Sounds like your trying to ditch me, you sloppy piece of ****.
Pff... not my fault. You're the one who suddenly stopped coming to smashfests and basically stopped posting. Well you gotta say when a smashfest would be good for you so you can actually come. I got a new controller for the next smashfest that I want to try out too. Oh ****.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
MI blowz, we will lose t2t NP
just like we did the first time, no one can beat a peach (not even me anymore appearantly) so as far as toe to toe goes we lost.
Montross u gotta step it up u blow
Tehownage, i can see ur improvment drastically but u would still place very low ina real tourney.
I dont practice so i lose to tim and bob. Nar (soposadly the best) gets 4 stocked by joe, the 1 of 2 people that still practice and take it seriously (even in friendlies mr chainthrow *****) amd james plays falco and gets ownd by peach and sheik, but still him and joe are only ones who practice. joe and james are only people that dont blow major ***, they just blow slight ***.
anyways, i quit thxbye

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
and if ur in MI crew and u still lose to my GW with ur mains or secondary, or HIGH TIER for that matter u ****ing suck
everybody should know what to do against GW, every char can do somthing to him infinatly......... MI BLOWZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I think you only beat me once with Mr. G&W, and that was when I didn't know what to do, Joel. :p

I'll be home on Friday! Would we be able to have a Smashfest on Saturday?

Smash Ace
your GW > my marth

while im on the subject. Everyone > my marth

seriously ask anyone in ohio. I get 4 stocked by Joe(ohio)

so i guess im falco/sheik now :/

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Haha, Mi smash is just whoever plays smash and lives in Michigan... not rocket science. We aint got no crew or anything, lest i dont. The more smashfest you come to, aka the more you practice u get the better you are gonna be (but some people are just naturally more talented). The more people come, the beter everyones gonna get. Its notta big thing. Everyones got schedules and ****, but if we could get a date once every week or two where everyone can make it out that would be good ****. But if not, o well, who cares its a ****ing video game.

Dan, haha, i didnt even know ur read the boards anymore... everyone thought ur were this supa def kid that posted cause ur both from d-town. You should come out more often, you def have gotten better

adam, since ur making this major cash now u think you would turn ur cell on. I was out right by ur house going out with this girl from west bloomfield, and i called u and it was turned off, haha

Brillant, the kid that lives by u is Dave R (phatassesrock is his name on here) ill tell him 2 get ahold of u, or pm him or something.

D

Deleted member

Montross u gotta step it up u blow
Ok kidface, I haven't played you in a long time (serious matches... we've done a few dumb friendlies, but no Sheik vs. anything of mine). Sorry though, it's a little harder to be good when you don't use Sheik.

sS.Shahshank

Smash Rookie

Nar (soposadly the best) gets 4 stocked by joe
sometimes u just gotta take the loss after losing 2 stock within 10 seconds.(friendlies mainly)

hey, at least I didnt lose 10 bucks out of it!

go me!

and yes if anyone hasnt noticed yet, mi smash is dying, Ill still smash but smash is like 6th in the line of prioity to me.

Doa 444 life

:o

*edit I dont even think just plays once a day anymore, and hes the mi smash mascot, last time I had a smash session not including the last smashfast was literaly MWM, and the last time I played b4 that was like 3-5 months.

Top Bottom