• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Rofl justin we stopped by ur place on christmas around midnight but u wernt home, we listen to the radio out front ur house so long the batery died and luckily ur neigbor pulled up and gave us a jump rofl....... btw adam what server u platy on WOW again? and justin whats this D&D crap, it timew for u to get world of warcraft :)
same goes for all MI smashers

D

Deleted member

Maciej and I should be there tomorrow around 6 or so. Hopefully this smashfest will be more than me, him, Justin, and Joe!

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
You can bet I'll be there, though I'm probably going to get mine kicked. It's all good, though. And Justin, I have to ask you something about your New Year's party!

Dope

Smash Ace
OH SNAP *****ES! LOOKS LIKE DIS ***** GOTTA RO THRU AND SLURP DEEZ NYGGAS UP LIKE A GLASSS A H2HOES. OH **** I DROPPED IT HARDAH THAN A RAPIST DROPPED HIS DRAWWWRS!

ill be there ...

D

Deleted member

Yay, looks like this smashfest should be pretty good. James, try to drag Joel and Nar along and this smashfest could be too bliceeee.

Maciej - Either call me or talk to me on AIM to figure out how we are getting there today.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
James... There is something I have to say.

YOU IDIOT! LOOK AT A CALENDAR!

... And Justin says you better still bring the vodka and beer the next you come over to his house. And he won't let you drink any of it because of "you being a dumb ***" as said by Justin himself. Me, I would probably say that you better bring the sushi your mind is going to bring back from its trip from the cage we would like to call your skull.

Okay, I'm done. For now.

D

Deleted member

Vidjo's Ohio Tourney

Is anybody planning on going to this? We need to get revenge for Toe to Toe. I'd like to go to this for sure. (Still haven't been out of MI for a tourney...) Post up *****es.

D

Deleted member

Holy shizzz, our topic is so awesome lately. Nobody posts so I end up making pointless posts like this.

Seriously though, smash/halofest this week/end? OMFG I got a car. Is that bliceeeee or what.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
It may not be able to go down on saturday, because a couple of my other buddies who I haven't seen in a while are going back on sunday morning, so we'll probably hang, and the I'm supposed to get drunk with some buddies this weekend, but I'm not sure when that is. We'll see, though. I need to get owned at Halo. Can't get better unless you play better people, and I blow, so pretty much everyone'll own me. Well, except Joel. I whooped his ***. ^^

jv3x3

Smash Champion
monstro=new tourney driver??

Monstro got a car??? No way, see what smash did for you.... your parents got sick of driving you so they got you a ride. Had you not been playing smash you wouldnt have went anywhere far and it would have not came about. So the moral of the story is, play smash if you want your parents to get you a car.

whatcha get btw?

Anyway, i dunno if im going to vidjos tourney or not yet... who wants to drive? who is going? If i go, ill maybe drive, but depends.

As for smash/halofest. Sunday is probably best for me. Smash still owns halo, but halo is cool in its own right (esp the first), plus it is new kinda challenge type thing.

As for James HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH............. Who seriously does not know when new years is? Sad, just sad

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

Originally posted by Liptonbuddy
It may not be able to go down on saturday, because a couple of my other buddies who I haven't seen in a while are going back on sunday morning, so we'll probably hang, and the I'm supposed to get drunk with some buddies this weekend, but I'm not sure when that is. We'll see, though. I need to get owned at Halo. Can't get better unless you play better people, and I blow, so pretty much everyone'll own me. Well, except Joel. I whooped his ***. ^^
halo2 world = owned by me
mechassault 2 world = owned by me

justin buy mechassault, its 222 fun

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Joel, your ******* forgot your resin ball over my house! I don't want to have to give it away to one of my pot head friends! Get over here and claim yo **** *****! ^^

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys. Sorry I havent been around lately. I am a part of this official car pool thing at compuware and they are driving me back and forth from work to Grand Blanc. So no more random stopping by your house justin and NO SMASHFESTS ON THE WEEKDAYS EITHER.... this sucks.
(until I quit my job, which might be soon)

To keep my video game addiction going I have purchased myself a nintendo DS (which I play in the van in the morning Mario 64 DS ROCKS!!!!). This thing is an N64 on drugs. With the wireless networking and multiplayer gameplay with the ability to download it totally gives me a chubby. Along with the DS I purchased a gameboy flash card so I can load up nintendo, atari, SMS, SNES and GBA, GB and GBC games on my DS. Hopefully they port smash bros on the DS. That would rock.

I would definitely be down on sunday. Maybe if Justin cant get together, we can find an alternate location. SOMEONE GIVE ME A CALL IF SOMETHING GOES DOWN. (I dont check the boards constantly). Have fun guys.

**edit** Also I will be down with playing some halo. But I frickin hate when *******s jump all over the place and then land on you with a punch then a shot to the head. YOU DIE TOO QUICK IN HALO!

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
What up Joe been a while since ive seen you. Im one of the Guys in Twigs crew from NC. Just wanted to say hello. And cant wait til you come to NC again, they say ive gotten better by leaps and bounds so ill have to compare on you.

D

Deleted member

Vidjo - Haha, smash spirit... I think MI's still got it, but not as much as we used to.

Joe - I got a 2000 dark blue Oldsmobile Alero. It's pretty bliceeee. I don't know about me driving to tournies though. It's only 2 doors and the back seat isn't very big =/ .

Justin - Make sure you post up asap on Sunday so we know if/when to come over :) .

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
I won't know until tomorrow morning probably. :(

Eastern was bad ***, though. We had a 12 person, 4 TV 3 per team Halo 2 battle going on. It was fun shtuffs.

Yeah, I'm basically waiting to find out when everybody wakes up after getting ****faced tonight, and then when Sam or Sarah want to drive me and Tony's carless ases back home. ^^

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Game off.....I'm sorry. Last night I got so **** faced drunk, that I don't even remember half of it. Alot of people say that, but seriously, we all went out to Coney Island, and I don't even remember going. We were there for a whole hour, too. Apparently, I was in the bathroom puking while singing the Mario 1 1st level music. "~doo~doo~doo~doo~doo~doo~*vomit*" Then since I was so drunk, I let my buddy Chu shave one of my eyebrows off, and half my gotee. We even got that **** on film. I need to get it from Sam, but I'll probably find somebody to host it. Then my buddy Chu gave me a nut shot from ****. He used to be the punter/kicker for the Center Line highschool football team, and that **** hurt real bad. I also gave Sam and Sarah's mom the "15 Dollar Cookie Out of the *** Challenge". I run upstairs, introduce myself, then turn around, pull down my pants, and shove a huge cookie in my *** and tell their mom to eat it. Then I chased her around the house with a cookie in my *** for like 10 minutes, until finally she ran downstairs and hid behind a locked door. The best part is, we're doing all over again next weekend! I love booze! ^^

Anyways, I'm about to go sleep off last night a little bit more, because last night was hands down the drunkest I've ever been, and I actually still feel a little drunk. I'll post up when next Smash/Halo is, which should be soon. Is anybody cool with weekdays, or are weekends everybody's best bet?

Dope

Smash Ace
oh, i missed new years....i probly missed one after that....but how the **** could i miss justin stuffing a chips ahoy up his *** chasing a mother around. OMFG when is the next drunken /smash/halo/cookies up *** day? FU CK

btw ill go to vidjos tourny wit whoever drivin

jv3x3

Smash Champion
wednesday sounds like a good halo/smash/drinking day to me

PS monstro is driving his new ride to the ohio tourney, BLICE.... and no johns everyone can fit, SHOTGUN *****ES

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
Justin you never cease to amaze me. You sir I will one day write a book about, titled "Chips ahoy n bronies, tales about Justin" but anyways is wednesday over Justins? And whats this ohio tourny tourny? MI still has the spirt, its lodged deep in Justins anis next to the cookies and were bringin it out just for you

D

Deleted member

Originally posted by jv3x3
PS monstro is driving his new ride to the ohio tourney, BLICE.... and no johns everyone can fit, SHOTGUN *****ES
:eek: That's weird... I don't remember saying I could drive to vidjo's tourney.

Wednesday sounds ok to me I guess, but I start school on Thursday so I won't be able to stay too late. Justin, fix the sleep schedule before then so we can start a littler earlier in the afternoon (3ish maybe?). That would be bliceee.

Top Bottom