• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

jv3x3

Smash Champion
sorry gotta miss the return of monstro (next week though we'll smash).. but um u guys should do a rr thing for the final 4 spots in the crew thing (mr. ahills, james, joel, and me are kinda givens) also i gotta another crew match lined up for another group of like 8 i talked 2 for $5 a person. So whomever smashes with us that doesnt make it vs. ohio should get in on that one (sub in for some other people). spread the love 2 people that come out kinda, later *****es

oh and justin u should really change ssa off those wack *** rules (add rainbow 2 random, no jungle/island period, no mute and FoD in teams), and if u dont have a time limit u should put one in and go advance slobs. but whateva, im not gonna argue is what it is

oh and mr. kogers, bout time for u to come out for somethin

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Mikey Lenetia
... I feel like I'm the only one in the MI crew(besides tehownage) that doesn't have a banner. -_-
My buddy Tony keeps *****ing about how he doesn't have a sweet Luigi banner.

Anyways, about SSA2 rules, sure there will be some tweaking done. I probably will end up taking off Jungle Japes. I just wanted it on because I could do some fun Falco tricksies. :D

D

Deleted member

Heh, Tony hardly ever posts, what does he even need a banner for?

JOE! Oh well, I guess if you're too scared of the new and improved Monstro then don't bother coming. I see how it is. :D

Mikey, if you have photoshop or something and if you're good at using it, you could try to make your own banner. Or you could be like Justin and use MS Paint... the best graphic design program ever.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Josh, me and Tony, although not really Ganon players, can teach you some tricks. Pretty much everyone in our little smash crew can show you some Ganon tricks, except for Dave R, but that's just because he sucks! OHHHHHHHH SNAP SON!

3===D

Smash Lord
do i have change for a 50, HAAA, of course.

And thanks alot justin YOU AND TONY !!! i didnt realize i blew that much with ganon where tony is giving tips over me, **** OFF !

TheEternalCowboy

Smash Rookie
New to boards

Hey,
I'm new to these boards and looking for some people to smash with. i play a lot at U of M with my friends, but all my friends at home play Halo. If anyone lives by 14 MI and Dequindre, and whats to smash, drop me a line.

D

Deleted member

TheEternalCowboy, I live at like 17 and Dequindre, Tehownage lives at like 16 and Dequindre and then Liptonbuddy lives at like 11 and Van ****, which is where we usually play. Like Mikey said, we played today. Just check this thread for the next smashfest. We'll probably end up doing something next week sometime and then also check out the SSA2 thread if you haven't already.

Adam and Daver - Where the fudge were you guys today? I guess since you didnt show up, by default the second half of the top 8 is me, Justin, Mikey, and Maciej. Haha :D .

Dope

Smash Ace
good smashfest, too bad nar/joel/joe wernt there, it would have been alot better, and had some great recordeds down. sorry i had to leave so early, but i got that job, im going to be setting up and cleaning and stuff during that golf thing, "the rider cup" o yes, ill get to see tiger woods an ****, will be pretty cool.

and justin, still try and find out about that job for me, cause this one is only 7 days of work + overtime, so im still gonna need a job ^^.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Dope
and justin, still try and find out about that job for me, cause this one is only 7 days of work + overtime, so im still gonna need a job ^^.
I start on Monday so I'll ask Dan if he needs any more laborers.

Mikey, I wouldn't say you have that much catching up to do. I mean, you do **** my Falcon.

<johns>It is a terrible matchup, though.:D </johns>

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
Cowboy - - - That rocks you live around us. The MI crew is getting bigger and bigger and definitely it would be sweet to play you. See you around. PM me your phone number and I will PM you mine back and we could work out a few matches.

Monstro - - - That doesnt mean $hit that we werent there.... you still suck!!! No ... but really it doesnt matter about placement with me, because I dont think I will be able to do the crew Match against OH because my PW-ed a$$ will be helping my girlfriend move.

Mikey - - - You are slowly being integrated into the crew. Once everyone gets to know you a little better and you go through the rigorous initiation to get into Tiger Destruction, then we will make you a banner.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
*nods* I know... Don't mind me, guys. I guess I can sometimes get in those kinda moods... Heh... My apologies...

I know I have a long way to go... I still have a tough time against James's Falco and Marth, and Joe still beats me often with Fox and Sheik... And that isn't including the tough times I have with Adam's Ganondorf and your Mario, Justin. So I have a ways to go.

D

Deleted member

Justin, with your new job and all, are we going to be able to have another smashfest before the tournament next Saturday? We need to get some more team practice. The matches we had yesterday were ok, but most of them didnt seem to serious... I mean come on, Tony is a ****ing HaXXoR. Plus we need to tape some better matches.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
We should be able to get another smashfest in. I believe my new job hours are 8 to 4, so that should give us one last smashfest hopefully. It'll probably be a little later in the week, like Wed, Thurs, maybe even Fri, I don't know. We'll see how bad this ****in manual labor wears my *** out. ;)

3===D

Smash Lord
yeah suckas well have to wait to see who gets those spots next smashfest cause im going to be killin *****es

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
SPECIAL BREAKING NEWS: I will be winning a gamecube shortly. If by chance I don't win, please feel free to mock me and laugh at my very existence. That is all. For Warren, MI smash scene, this is liptonbuddy signing out.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I won't be giving up too much slack at the next Smashfest, whenever it is. Just, guys, PLEASE don't have it on the 10th. I won't be able to attend if that is what happens... ;_;

Dope

Smash Ace
well reading no justin posts, i can only assume he got his *** beat by some noob, and lost the gamecube shot...

but who knows.....

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
No James, I won a nice, new, platinum Gamecube. I'm giving my old one away to my buddy Shawn who just got full custody of his 2 kids. I didn't post because afterwards we played D&D till about 3:30am. We just started our new game, and so far it's very much badass. Adam also called me today like a complete noob and wanted help in Tales of Symphonia. It was a good day.

3===D

Smash Lord
. . . Justin you seemed to have mistaken my call for a call of help when it was really just, a . . . call of . . . complete desperation **** YOU, i thought i said to never speak of this again.

Wow i didnt know shawn had 2 kids thats totally sweet and totally sweet of you as well justin to give him your beloved cube of games to him as a congratulations present, KUDOS !!!

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Well, So far good days for me to smash are Tomorrow and Tuesday. Monday I get some cavities filled so the whole right side of my face will be numb, and I hate that ****, so I uasually just eat some sleeping pills and go to sleep until the novicaine wears off. Then Wednesday I start my job, and I know the first couple times of working an 8 hour day of manual labor for the first time in my life is going to leave me pretty **** tired. So anyone down with tomorrow (Sunday) or Tuesday?

Dope

Smash Ace
im down with tommorow

imma see if i can finnaly get nar to come, this time i WILL stop over there first ^^

D

Deleted member

I might be able to come tomorrow, but I'm not too sure yet. What time would be good?

Tuesday probably isn't very good for me cause I have to work most of the day.

Justin - How's the new platinum paddle you got with the cube? Heh :D

3===D

Smash Lord
I probably wont be able to make it tomorrow and if i can it would only be for a bit and probably way late, i got a totally sweet skateshop anniversary party to go to.

smasher1001

Smash Journeyman
who knows,maybe ill come to this smashfest tomorrow

and about all this talk of tales of symphonia,i rented it and beat it in 40 hrs in a 4 day rentals worth...which costed 6 dollars....great game

D

Deleted member

Originally posted by montross726
What time would be good?
Excellent question Monstro! Heh.

I was just talking to Adam and he said he might stop by. Anyone know about Joe? When is he coming back?

I would be happy if Nar came, then I could get a chance to beat him for once... I think he's the only person in MI that I've never beaten. Soon to change Nar!

Still not positive I'll be able to make it tomorrow but I will try.

Top Bottom