• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Dope

Smash Ace
hey justin, dont forget i left my controller at ur house, its th eorange one with the scratches on the right side right below the A button, do me a favor and leave it in a box or something outside ur backdoor plz ^^ and ill grab it in the morn when im goin to joes.

Dope

Smash Ace
sorry to dbl post....but adam/justin/joe, one of u guys PM me joes cell # so i can get a hold of him, and plz do it fast, its like 10pm.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Originally posted by Dope
sorry to tripple post......but i cant go to GJ joe, so i guess u gotta go by yerself =/ sorry man.
y the **** not... call me on my cell. ill pm u the number. man i leave party ealry to get some zzzs and i hear this, sigh

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Well, I lost the title of "Best Luigi in Detroit" to Tony. At least it isn't Daver with his "sweet" Luigi, hehehe. forward+b used offensively......tisk tisk. heh

D

Deleted member

Maybe we could do a small Luigi tournament next smashfest. That could be fun and something different.

Justin, now that you have a job, what days do you work? SSA2 is coming up so we all need to start practicing, but I don't know what day for a smashfest. Aahh, I haven't played all you guys in so long, I better not be too rusty.

D

Deleted member

Well Tuesday probably isn't too good for me cause I have a fantasy football draft that night, but I could probably go in the afternoon. I'm scheduled to work Thursday but I could just switch days depending on when we do something so Tuesday is probably the worst day for me.

Justin, is your dad cool with people coming over again now? Oh and we need to think of a team name... =/

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Thursday's probably a better day for me, but we'll see.

OH! And check this out! I guess that game crazy tournament I went to and won, was for the chance to go on to another tourney that the top 2 spots from all the game crazy tournaments around on last saturday get to go to and have a chance at wining a gamecube! What I'm gonna do is win the cube (which I should, not too sound cocky or anything, heh) and sell it to my gamecubeless buddy Shawn for $50. I'm gonna make some phat bank!!!

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Originally posted by 3===D
real chicks > http://www.realdoll.com/
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! That's the funniest ****ing thing ever! Who'd put their ***** in that?!?! If I make enough money at my new job in 2 weeks, I'm gonna buy one, then put it in a chair on the front porch with like an open bath robe, and dangle a cigarette out of her mouth. Then I'll get my video camera and film people's responses. Hopefully my dad'll be cool with it. :D Then when I'm done, I'll auction it off at a local deli. Either that, or I'll just give it to Vidjo at SSA2, since he'd probably like it! OHHHHHHHH SNAP SON!

3===D

Smash Lord
there like 4 grand fool, **** if i had the money id buy one, the way i look at it is, if your going to masturbate why not do it in style

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
At least it isn't Daver with his "sweet" Luigi, hehehe. forward+b used offensively......tisk tisk. heh
I am telling you its the greatest thing ever. Except when another luigi UP-B's my *** from the lag you get afterward.

A luigi tourney sounds great.... lets put MONEY on it.

I have a doctors appt on thursday, but I will come out afterward.

TUESDAY works as well.

Dope

Smash Ace
JUSTIN!

=) find out about that job for me yet? it would be wise to find out sometime today or tom if u value ur life.....

and im comin to smashfest tom, c u guys there

D

Deleted member

Originally posted by Liptonbuddy
Thursday's probably a better day for me, but we'll see.
Ehh...? Justin, I guess you need to post in big letters or something next time, heh. If we do something Thursday, that would be better for me as well like I said earlier.

I'd be willing to put like $1-5 for the small Luigi tourney thing. That should be fun if we do that. Like Nar said too, it doesn't just have to be Luigi... I wouldn't mind doing that with other characters once in a while since I'm pretty well balanced.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
James, I'll find out about that job on Monday, cause that's my first day. Well, maybe I'll get Tony to call his *** up to ask about ya.

Dope

Smash Ace
justin try an post whens a good time to start comin over when u get up, cause imma only be at my house for not too long, but if i dont see u post up, ill prolyl stop by at like 2 or 3ish.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
OMG James! Did you read anything I said, and then the follow up that monstro posted?!?!?! hehehehe

Actually, it's cool today to smash at my place. I was actually gonna go over Tony's or possibly someone else's house to smash with a couple people, but I just told them to bring the party over my house. We'll probably have some newcomers today.

EDIT: btw, 2:00's cool.

D

Deleted member

Well I hope we still do something on Thursday too cause I can't make it today. Justin, even though you're the best in the world and I'm the best in the universe, we should still get some team practice in, heh. So have fun today without me.

smashfest thursday

Dope

Smash Ace
lol, arnt i cool? after i posted i went back to sleep and jus woke up w00t!

im headin over there now then....

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
OK, remember everyone. Smashfest tomorrow (thursday) at my place. It's the return of MONSTRO!!!!!!!! Start showing up at like 2-3ish.

3===D

Smash Lord
im afraid you answered your own question there super sonic, no im kidding, but seriously, are they rich ?

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
O_O OHHHHHHHHHH shizet! Theres a smashfest tommorow?! crap ill try n be there, my omps been busted so i havent been able to check the boards, but ive been training heavely on smash and ive got a few new Roy tricks up my sleve... Even if i cant make it ill be there for the tourny so ill see ya all sometime or another.

D

Deleted member

Excellent. Tehownage is going to hook me up with a ride there around 4. I expect to see everyone there. Adam, Daver, Joe, A Hills, Tony(s), Mikey... everyone! Justin and I need to stomp everyone in teams. And after all...

Originally posted by Liptonbuddy
It's the return of MONSTRO!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom