• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

3===D

Smash Lord
Why would anyone hate X box, its like some stupid Skateboarders vs. Rollerbladers fude, X BOX RULES WATCH THE VIDEO !

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
look at the video... adam ur such a tool, graphics arent everything, it looks pretty **** close to the first game, different guns.. of course.

Anyways we will own u guys at halo NPNPNP :)
dono if ill make it tom tho, i guess we will see tom :))

adam where is my banner?

3===D

Smash Lord
of course its the same game thats why its going to eb awesome, oh btu wait, its the same game with better graphics, cooler weapons, new techniques, amazing AI, what more could you ask for, a BJ machine ?

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
if its just a smaller group of people we can all play at my house in clarkston. This would include speghetti dinner as well. Who out of AHills want to come tomorrow?

If it works out like planned then Justin will get screwed. Either post on here if you can make it and we can make the decision then. I do have that interview tomorrow at 3:30 though.

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
eh nevermind now.... let just meet at justins. No speghetti and the basement cant really hold multiple TVs.

Nario... you have to come today so I can see how crazy your falcon has been getting.

Dope

Smash Ace
eh, i dunno if i can make it today, i gotta go take a D test then go to D counseling =/, my counseling is at 6 30pm, so im prolly not gonna be able to make it out =/

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

OHHH ADAM BURN!

Vidjo - theres just so much I would say, I mean, u have such a big impact on all of us, but i'll just keep it short and simple.

stfu ;)

*edit James is a post *****.

3===D

Smash Lord
isnt he, hes got more posts than you already Nar, did you pick opf tales of symphonia yet ?

D

Deleted member

Smashfest on Thursday (tomorrow) sounds good to me. Justin, now that you are on a regular sleep schedule apparently (wow), what time would be good to come over?

Well my vacation was nice and boring. Justin, did you get my kick *** postcard??

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
I don't know about thursday. Pops said I need to tone it down a little with people coming over. There's been a large group of people over my house for like every day except one or 2 the past week with Tales of Symphonia and smashfests and all.

MONSTRO! Yeah, I got the coyote post card! Very, how do you say?......Sexual?

jv3x3

Smash Champion
what the **** is i dont know??? lol, its either a yer or no. well just post whats up soon, so we can set something up. need some practice for this weekend

3===D

Smash Lord
listen to Joe whine like a *****, why dont you sneak off to Canada again and practice by yourself.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's officail. Pops said to take a few days break from the action. All these smashfests and Tales of Symphonia must be getting to him finally. :D

3===D

Smash Lord
you know what that means, JOEL !id step up and host smashfests myself, but my house really isnt suited for them.

Dope

Smash Ace
by the end of the week, ill be able to host smashfests on a 51in plasma screen =), my dad almost has this room finished, it will be ****.

smasher1001

Smash Journeyman
you know,ive stopped comin here so much,i really gotta check the boards more often so i can get to more of the smashfests,so,what happened to the top 20 MI palyers list?

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Guess who might have a job doing hard *** manual labor for 10 bucks under the table, so as to stay on my dads insurance? Guess who might need to start working out a little, so he won't suck at his possible new job? Guess who just ate 4 vicodins, and plans on taking a long *** shower, and then taking a nap after his first day? OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAP SON!

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
I'll see what I can do James. You sure you're willing to drive all the way out this way for some work? I said earlier it was 10 bucks, it's really 8 bucks for the first 2 weeks, then they bump you up to 10. I'm not sure when the next time I'm gonna be seeing Dan (The dude who is in charge), but I'll let you know what's up when I do.

Dope

Smash Ace
yea, ill drive way out there, i dont care, i just need a job before i go to jail =/

but if u can try an find out asap

Top Bottom