• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

D

Deleted member

Well I think it's safe to say that I stole the crown of level one challenge king from Justin. I won 4 out of 9 to get a grand total of $7 profit. Fun stuff.

Joe, you might have to update the rankings and put Mikey and Maciej (tehownage) in there somewhere.

Last thing... what's the deal with Nar? Are you like in hiding until the V Games finals or something? :p

P.S. Justin - You can use your profit from our level one challenges to get a new CD burner, haha :D .

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
*chuckles* I never though the level 1 challenge would be so fun until I saw it. Now I love it, in spite of the gambling part of it. Since my luck is commonly horrid. ^_^;;;

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Hey james whats that i hear about you saying you and joe are the best team in the mid west? if thats true then dont lose a single match to me and nar next smash fest ^^

oh yeh HTTC is way better than u and joe lol sry

Dope

Smash Ace
it dont matter if we lose a match, everyone loses a match. we will paly for the title though. dont worry...

jv3x3

Smash Champion
HTTC lost to Order of Operations... we beat them. HTTC didnt beat any teams we lost to. Only lost to one and two place teams. But until we play them no way to say whos better. And man ive been sick of arguing whos better, well play at smashfest and see whats up between us though

But me and james (when hes not high) are one of the top teams in the midwest/nation

anyway ok joel ill take u off, ill go off for a while to

Wednesday for the next smashfest.... hows that sound for everyone?

Dope

Smash Ace
ya, when im not high, and thats the only reason me and joe lost the other night ^^. dont worry joe, ive quit.....again......for a while at least, cause we def need to do some more practice on wed. ya, ill be there wed, and i think my bro might come too, all depends.

o ya, forgot about nar and joels team ^^. but were still gonna WTA =).

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Wednesday is cool, but I'd also like to have one on Tuesday as well. Anybody wanting to maybe come on Tuesday as well. I know Maceij (aka tehownage) said he's interested Tuesday, I believe he said Joe was as well, anyone else?

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

I say we take a vote to just scrap the ranking list for now, or for good....Its pretty much useless, we dont need a gay *** list thats never ever accurate too see whos good or whos beter in mi, we all know who does what so why dont we leave it at that. Plus the only part of the rankings that ever change are the 1 2 and 3 spots so whats the point.

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
ok first off.... WHAT WAS THE LEVEL ONE CHALLENGE ALL ABOUT? I think i missed something but it sounded like you guys played a bunch of lvl 1 computers or something.

Nario.... the rankings kind of suck, I know. In theory they might be alright if they motivated people to do better, but considering they dont get updated very often and also the fact that I consistently beat the **** out of most people ahead of me.... I THINK THEY SHOULD BE ELIMINATED AS WELL.

ALL.... smashfest on Wednesday might be a possibility.... I will post more as I see where the **** Clingan is on I-75 coming to MI.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Originally posted by phatassesrock
but considering they dont get updated very often and also the fact that I consistently beat the **** out of most people ahead of me....
Too bad you can't do it when it counts the most Daver! MWUHAHAHAHAHA! I can always pull a Joe V. and tell you "I don't try in friendlies", which by the way, I'm making you the sign Joe, and you're gonna wear it! Every time you lose, you gotta point to it, then look whoever beat you in trhe eyes, and yell out ~wah wah wahhhh~!

I'M #1!!!!!!!!

jv3x3

Smash Champion
if everyone wants to scrap the ranking list, thats cool

as for beating people, i aint a mother ****ing mind reader. if u beat someone in a challenge match let me know and ill change it, ya know. tuesday maybe ill come by. wednesday i will for sure, me and james should get some team practice in for the game junky tourney in two weeks cause maybe we will go (pretty good cash prizes).

justin you know what would be sweet? if you put some of my matches on a cd and give it to me at the next smashfest. it would be much appreciated, esp. if im going to mlg atl. i mean i hooked ur *** up with the number 3 spot on the rankings list. who ever thought u would be so high?

P.S. U can put on the sign, "play me for money and then ill try" under it. then i will point to the sign all the time, i will even lose matches on purpose just to point to it. i expect that **** to be ready by next smashfest

3===D

Smash Lord
I was just playing this totally sweet game (viewtifuljoe) for like an hour and my cube broke and i never got a chance to save it WTF !

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
... Well, so much for me coming... I'm still a little sick from the final wisdom tooth extraction on Sunday... Hope you guys have fun, though... ^_^

EDIT: Hee hee... I just noticed... Why is Justin listed twice on the ranking list...?

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
Its butt early in the morning but I am up reading this ****.

Nar... yesterday I was up at your grandpas house knockin on the door ready for some smash. I stopped by randomly cause I was in the area and was hoping to wupp that a$$. Mabye I will see you today sometime.

I will stop by today after work. LUIGI is getting insane.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
So who's planning on coming today (Tuesday) or tomorrow (Wednesday)? You like how I made the little parenthesis with the name of the day in there, as to not be confusing about the days? Yeah, I'm that badass.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Well, it's been over 6 hours, so I guess I can double post like a sweet virgin ****émon

To anyone who comes over today (Tuesday), I may be sleeping. Just come downstairs, and give me a little shake. Perhaps a friendly knee in the balls, I don't know. Your wake up tactics are more than likely ok to me, just as long as you wake me up, so I can bring forth the wrath of a slow and painful SSBM death, brought upon you by the most high, Liptonbuddy.

EDIT: FUN WITH CHARACTER MAP!

ﺏﺐﺰבֿﭼﺠﺥﻀﻏﻧ

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
get online and maybe we can share some luigi shiznite
Yeah definitely Duncan..... Incubus158 on AIM. If you could reference any threads or sites or movies.... that would be much appreciated. I am not on AIM much though.

Yeah Nario... that would be much appreciated... I know you wouldnt mind a little random visit from your friends once and a while. Who knows I might get insanely good like you someday.... (YOU AUBURN HILLS PPL KNOW HOW TO TRAIN IN SSBM)

I am looking forward to possibly kicking justin in the balls to wake him up one day.

vidjogamer

Smash Master
haha, we'll see.

MI is going to Game Junkie??

you do realize its store credit right? yeah.. last time i got 2nd, got $80 in store credit, its not bad. Just letting u know since ur traveling out here.

atmagamer

Smash Ace
dope, store credit is money that u can only use at the store, so if u get 1st get ready to spend alot at the store

tehownage

Smash Journeyman
My mom is such a ****ing *****, she starts a ****ing argument last minute and then I can't ****ing go to the smashfest scheduled for me. Sorry Justin if this was an inconvenience for you. =/

Edit: I made a spelling mistake.

Top Bottom