• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
yeah i will try to make a thursday smash. Maybe get off work very early and then after that I have to leave for my run across michigan this weekend.

JV... sorry I havent gotten a hold of you in a while. I have been sick lately. Currently I have an ear infection. We need to talk some more about the trip and all.

Congrats on that 7th place Dope..... that is bad ***.

Did any of our crew make any money? What about money matches??

See you guys for a little on Thursday.,

Dope

Smash Ace
daver, me and joe got 15$ for 5th in teams, but he beat me in a $ match for the left over $5 (u *******) and we $ matched team blood, eddy and eduardo, 2 times and won 15$ each off them. and i also $ matched wes and diesuperfly, i won 5 off die superfly, and me and wes tied our money matches, i made 0 so did he. and i also got 10$ for 7th. so i kinda made......0$ the whole trip lol, but i made all my money back at least, cause i had no money left over for gas on the way home, so im lucky i won at least some cash.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Daver, I made 20 bucks from taking the Scavenger challenge. He's best Mario in TX, it was best of 3, all FD, no items, Mario ditto. I won. Then I made 11 bucks doing level one challenges. It's where 4 people throw in a buck, then all pick a lvl 1 computer at random on the count of 3, then pick a random stage. I won 3 in a row with my characters being Pichu, Luigi, and Falco. Adam lost pretty much all his money, heh.

3===D

Smash Lord
james whats your AIM name

at least i kept all my heterosexuality, phatgamernipplesucker

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Well, I'm definately gonna be at this Smashfest. And I intend to do better this time, though I doubt I'm gonna. ^_^;;;

Anyhow, I'm gonna go check the FC topic to see how you all did. It sounded like quite the blast, though. And Justin, if you're on at all, would you please get on AIM? I wanna talk to ya...

jv3x3

Smash Champion
yeah i won about 6 other money matches sides what james posted... but i lost 2 atma cause i got cocky and told him i wouldnt use marth so he would $$$ match me, lol

also, i updated the rankings but im not sure what 2 do with nar. imo, me, james, nar, and joel are al kinda tied for 1st i guess. or we should do a rr thing between us 2 decide. cause we got a little circle thing of who can beat who among us and we all consistently do well in tourneys and it hard 2 put nar somewhere since he didnt go. but whatever u guys want.

daver yeah, hope ya feeling better. we should look into getting passports soon for sure

Dope

Smash Ace
i think nar should still stay in first, since he didnt go, but for sure im second, u and joel should fight for who is 3rd now ^^, but i think he still doesnt wanna be on the rankings, so that makes u 3rd.

vidjo if ur reading this, im working extra hard against nothing but peaches now with shiek, and ur gonna get 2 stocked the next time we play ^^, not gonnn beat me one time. cause no matter how hard i tried to get u to that last life with like 50%+ i still couldnt finish ur bltch *** off lol, so im just goin shiek on u now =)

jv3x3

Smash Champion
james take marth, marth beats peach more than sheik

oh and u and nar should at least play for it if thats how u wanna do it

Dope

Smash Ace
eh, if he wants to agree on that i will, but still, he if he woulda came he woulda whooped some *** for sure, i dunno how it woulda went, depending on who he played against, but ya, IM CALLIN U OUT NAR U LITTLE *****! lol, jk. but yes, i wouldnt mind a shot for the #1 spot....at-tall.....

me and joe = best team in the midwest!, except for iggy and joshu, and we are gonna settle that the next time we meet!

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Hm. That reminds me of who else I have to play. I REALLY wanna get better as Peach somehow, so I'm gonna practice a lot when we play SSBM this coming Thursday. I need something to do, after all, before I get my final tooth pulled. ^_^;;;

Anyhow, that was awesome, seeing how you all did. Better luck next time, though. Next time, I hope you all get them good. ^_^

3===D

Smash Lord
speaking of picking up new characters, and practicing with peach, joe was right peach is the ****, i was playing with her a bit today and i really like it, i was kinda kickin ***, im not going ot be a lame peach though, im goingto be a hardcore one who doesnt spam turnips, well see how she holds up on thursday. Im thinking aout trying out a bit of DK as well, i dont know well see.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
While wee're talking of new characters, I suppose I might start taking up Link. I was playing with him a bit the other day, and I kinda liked him. Down throw - up+b rules!

D

Deleted member

Well it sounds like Thursday is good for everyone... but Justin hasn't really said anything. Is Thursday cool with you Mr. Samp? What time should we start showing up?

Haha, Justin... how's that goldfish cancel video coming along? Keep working on those FC vids too.

Edit: Oh yea... I've been working on this Samus character... She seems pretty good. I think I'll stick with her and try to get better with her.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Yeah, thursday's cool. Oh Monstro, Mike said we need to start making match vids. We need to hook up the camera on thursday to make some. :)

D

Deleted member

Heh, oh yea... what are we? Punch Crew 2?

But you didn't answer one of my questions... What time on Thursday, Mr. I sleep at the opposite time of everyone else?

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Hm... Well, I suppose I should pick up a third character, huh? I have Peach and Zelda, I just don't know who to pick up next. Well, I have an idea, but still. Anyhow, I should probably get better as Peach before I try and get better with anyone else, since she's my main. I don't wanna become the worst Peach in MI... though I probably already am. ^_^;;;

Dope

Smash Ace
mikey, u beat joe, and i thought that u beat adam, so right there u arnt the WORST peach in mi, i dunno who really else plays peach though, nar still does a bit, and joel picked her up, but u def dont suck with her, so dont get urself down.

justin ya, u sleepoholic, whats a good time to start headin over?

Walshy

Smash Rookie
I dunno where else to post this, but do any of you know what the ip is of the DC++ hub? if you could post it here or hit me up on AIM that'd be great.

3===D

Smash Lord
yeah i hope my peach isnt to shabby, seeing as my ganon still isnt awesome i wouldnt expect to much out of my character that i played with for about an hour.

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
hey dudes and dudettes (3==D):

Clingan is coming in next week. hey says he is coming in on Monday of next week, but he is driving by himself. I think maybe we should schedule up another smashfest for next Wednesday.

If we cant do that then we will have to wait until Sunday or sometime later in the next week. This will be a great opportunity for all of us to see what 4 or 5 months off of smash can do to your body and your gameplay.

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

rofl! Do any of u guys even talk to him still? does he play smash at all?

It will be good to see him again, I would laugh so hard if he came up here and owned someone.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Well... Considering I'll be out due to my final wisdom tooth getting pulled this Sunday, can we schedule it for next Sunday? I want to be able to attend... ^_^;;;

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
To anyone wondering, start showing up tomorrow around 4:30-5. Thyere's a chance I might be busy doing something tomorrow, so....yeah.

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
sweetness guys.... i will ask a bunch of you tomorrow to see who can get together.... and maybe we can even change the location.....

justins basement smells like ball-sack sometimes.... j/k :-D

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
What the frig!?!? Like if I said 2 everyone would be over at 2? Every single time I've said, "Be over at ____", it's usually another hour or 2 when people start showing up! DON'T GIVE ME THAT SASS DAVER!!!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M CAPABLE OF!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member

Jeez Justin... who does things nowadays? You're screwing up my awesome plan too... tehownage and me were going to be there at like 4:00... And the other day you said anytime after 2:00.

Plus, usually, you say something like that... "anytime after 2:00." So most people show up at like 3 or whatever, but that's after 2!

:eek: Look at my sassback. Hehe.

Dope

Smash Ace
so theres a smashfest today? i gotta go look for a job for a few hours, but after that ill head over at around 4ish or so.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
That was a very fun Smashfest. I hope I can participate in the next one, too. Besides it being great practice, I had a blast just talking to all you guys. Maybe I'll be to your guys' level soon.

Top Bottom