• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Dope

Smash Ace
i like the A hills vs homo-destruction idea ^^

but when the TOE to TOE comes, we have to unite! and be the ultimate smashing force known only as! WRECKLESS PWNAGE CREW (WPC)

lol, mabye not.....

D

Deleted member

Heh, yea Joel, never in a set... I just mean that I've never beaten Nar ever... as in not once... any character. I know part of it is that he's ****ing crazy, but he's rarely at smashfests when I am.

Justin - Look at my other post above this.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Yeah, I've beaten Nar a whole buncha times about 1 in 20 odds and usually because I'm so awesome I win when he SDs .

I guess start showing up about 3:30ish?

TheEternalCowboy

Smash Rookie
Hey,

Where and when is this smashfest going to be held, and can a smashboard n00b come with a friend? We're decent as far as we can tell, but havent played any of your pros before.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Where do you live at Eternal? We're having a smashfest tomorrow at my place. You can get the address from the first post in this thread.

MindlessNothing

Smash Rookie
I'll be showing up tomorrow with TheEternalCowboy. Thanks for letting us smash it up with youse guys. I expect to get horribly pwned, but we'll see. I'm already giddy, like it's Christmas only instead of opening a bunch of presents I'll be opening cans of whup ***. And I imagine since it'll be like a holiday you'll be opening cans yourselves. That simile is stupid so I will shut up now. Catch you guys tomorrow.

MindlessNothing

Smash Rookie
I use sheik like she's heroin and I'm some sick junkie in an alleyway asking people for more needles, but I'll dabble with link, peach, luigi, and falcon just so I hear a different noise when I die. But yeah, my Sheik can be deadly, as is TheEternalCowboy's (by the way, we all get real names in real life today, these fake names have too many syllables), so yes, pwn us so that we can learn and go home and pwn everybody in our hometown more than before.

D

Deleted member

Poor poor James... so confused. Smashfest - Justin's house - 3:30 - today - bring Nar. I should be able to make it sometime today. If I can't make it this afternoon, I'll try to come over later around 6:30-7:00. Hopefully I can get there sometime today.

About the Toe to Toe thing - James said in that topic that me and Adam should battle for the 6 spot. Well since it was Adam's topic from the beginning, if he wants my spot that bad, he can play in it instead of me. It doesn't really make a big difference to me. I still have problems with nervousness when I play important matches and I don't know if I would even be able to do very good against any of their top 6 anyway. So Adam, if you really want my spot, it's yours.

Dope

Smash Ace
ok montross thx fer the info.

no! u guys have to battle!! it is the most important MI match in smash history!! just dont break under the preassure!!

lol..

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

O yeah D-I(ahills) crew challenges homo destruction to a crew battle. We can do a couple if u guys like.

You could have your best 3, or our 3 will just wipe the floor with all of u ****s.

D

Deleted member

Well I'm not going to make it out there today. If we do something later this week I might be able to come over.

Justin - If we don't get any team practice before Saturday, I'll be sure to get there early so we can show everyone how awesome Team Mars is (Haha, are we really going to use that name??).

TheEternalCowboy

Smash Rookie
Well ****, it was nice getting an *** whomping by you guys today. seriously, just watching you beat us down improved our game. Thanks for having us. See you next time.

MindlessNothing

Smash Rookie
Yeah guys, thanks for handing out *** kickings left and right. It's good to know that we can improve, seeing as for years we just played 2 other people and didn't really get much better. I'll be watching for any future smash sessions.

3===D

Smash Lord
Monstro my sweet monstro, TTT is going to be a glorious battle that will go down in the history books and the most important thing is that MI wins, and lets face it, your better tan me, i kinda blow, so the spot is most definetly yours, but if we go 8 man, than im in for sure, or ill kill.

DieSuperFly

Smash Lord
I live in MI dope =oPPPP so im representing MI Dopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Doooooooooooo Peeeeeeee Doughhhhhhhh Dughhhhhhhh Dopeeeeeeee Doughhhhhhhhh Dopeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Homer simpson ^^

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman
we gotta do like top 7 or somethin like that, how can adam not be in toe to toe? I mean he gave birth to it directly from his ***, so long ago, then it kinda got put into a foster home for a few months, now he finally gets to see it again and he's not even gonna be part of its life? I think we're gonna have to go on Maury adam =(

smasher1001

Smash Journeyman
hey mikey,ur goin to ssa2 right,if u dont have a partner yet u wanna b partners for teams?cause me and u were kickin some *** yesterday

Super Sonic543

Smash Apprentice
argh to bad i missed the smashfest, maybe next time, i found out i will be unable to attend SSA2, in fact i will be leaving on thursday and wont return untill sunday. if there are anymore smashfests planned or anybody just wants to play PM me i will also keep an eye on the thread for a while.

Super Sonic543

Smash Apprentice
i wanted to go not only for the tourney just for the friendlys,sounds like it wouldve been a great time, too bad im going to have to miss it

3===D

Smash Lord
Speaking of teams, looks liek Davers not coming cause hes making a HUGE mistake by putting a chick over smash or anything for that matter, SO Tony it looks like its old school TD FC combo if your down ?

D

Deleted member

Justin, do you think we'll be able to have one last smashfest before the big tourney on Saturday? Adam and I both think we should if we can. We could discuss some strategy for our big crew match too, heh. I haven't even gotten to destroy Joe at all since I've been back, jeez. Hopefully you can handle your new job and a smashfest in one day. :D

Well I'm off to tehownage's house now to teh own him.

Top Bottom