• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Mikey stfu and give urself some credit u beat my sheik the first day we played... theres people in MI crew that still havent done that like.... DAVER, montross and adam lol, more to but those the only ones that are considered for the list that havent.... no adam u didnt beat my sheik, i beat you 100 games straight when i was over your house, you beat GW... nice job

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
I agree with Joel. Mikey, don't pull a Vidjo and say you're not good! You have beat pretty much everyone in the MI crew, which takes SKILL! Again, like Joel said, you gotta start giving yourself more credit where credit is due. :)

Heck, you're better than DAVER!!!! OHHHH!!!!!!

MindlessNothing

Smash Rookie
Yeah, dude, your Peach provides the type of rapings one can usually only get for committing felonies. You've got some brutal tactics. So until I beat you I'll just be over here sitting on an ice pack and weeping bitter tears of defeat.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
It's mostly on a case of luck, though. At least, that's how I feel... I know I'm not a bad Peach player. I just don't know how good. Seriously, though, guys, thanks for the vote of confidence.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Hmmm... smashfest tomorrow or thursday? Anyone, james?

mikey work on chaining the u throw on fast fallers.

Dope

Smash Ace
thursday would prolly be cool, i dunno if ill be able to make it tommorow though, i might. but soon as just posts somethin, i guess well know, causei think he starts his new job tommorow

oh and jv, i read in te v games rules that the sponsor can pick someone else if the participant doesnt wanna or cant go to LA. so if u really wanna give me that invite, im gonna look more into it, if not, o well, ross said i could have his mabye.

ross is this guy on te DC++ hub

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
well you do have a point joel.... i havent really beaten your sheik in a very long time (maybe even never) thats because i play more for fun and I dont go slap happy and go crazy at the end of a match. I really like doing crazy and fun stuff and switching it up to have more fun (sometimes even I get too focused on winning). Sometimes when playing competitvely we forget how the game is supposed to be played and we play too seriously. (maybe we should turn items back on)

Dont you guys remember a time where JV would UP+B his opponent to kill him?

I am contradicting myself cause this whole conversation started with me saying that I am better than Mikey, when in fact I realized that I really dont care. I will never get as good as some other people, so I will continue to play for fun rather than for competition. (Even though I still will yell and scream if I am getting my a$$ wupped) I am confusing myself (i think i have mixed feelings). Sorry for my ******** post anyone who is reading this.

D

Deleted member

Well I have to work on Thursday, but Justin does too, heh. I should be able to make it as long as its cool with Justin. This should be good to get one more smashfest in before Saturday. MI > OH :cool: .

Super Sonic543

Smash Apprentice
dang cant make it, but ive been practicing some things that i wouldve loved to try out on people who know what their doing, too bad maybe next time

Dope

Smash Ace
well its official, if i can get the invite from joe or ross, me and isai are having a $ match at ssb64, and its gonna be on tape at the V games finals, and put up on the hub.

pika vs kirby
best of 7 rounds(like hockey palyoffs)
dreamland/sector Z/hyrule only
6 stock
50$ set, but the loser has to give the winner an extra 20$(so really its a 70$ match....)

so this means joel and nar and anyone who thinks they are good, u have to help me train hard under these conditions...

and if anyone knows where to get NEW smash 64 controllers, buy 2 of them for me and i will pay back +5$ extra for whatever it costed.

x1372

Smash Ace
hey dope - if you're willing to put up that much against isai... I want to play a match or two with ya at the old SSB. I'd prefer for no money (no offense, but I'm nowhere near that confident with my ssb64 skills anymore), and I really can only play jigglypuff competently, but some practice might help anyway.

If you can bring the game, system, and working controllers (mine don't exactly work at all anymore) to SSA I'll be glad to get a few matches with ya.

I hope that was coherent. I'm a minute away from sleep.

Dope

Smash Ace
sure bob, im going to need the practice, but yes, ill bring the system, but if u or V or anyone down there can get 2 brand new 64 controllers, i will be more that willing to pay them back +5$ extra for the trouble, because i have 2, but one is a dirty kinda turbo controller, and the other is ok, but i need new controllers to practice seriously.

and ya, just for fun of course, i jsut want the practice. ^^

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
rofl why the **** would you put $70 on a ssb64 match, a game he plays people across the world with the best players and your trying to get me a person that has never even ownd the game before and nar to try an help u train to fight him lol.... have you ever even played him falco vs cfalcon in the new game? sigh, anyways bob, ill own you at ssb :)

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

im not saying james will win, but I dont think any of the kirby's who fought him know how to do any drill kick combos(or combos at all for that matter), which is what we all do. I'll help u train james, and my god be with you.

p.s And hes playin pika, id hate to say it, but pika may be more broken than kirby.

Dope

Smash Ace
yes i know the risks, but i hadve a few months to train. and yes, pika is just as broke as kirby nar, we know that because how gay john is, and i know isai is gonna be even gayer with him ^^. but yes, those kirbys in those vids he played blow camel ***. and joel, u are gonna play me all the time now g****it, because im bringin a 64 every time i got to justins or nars now, it will become my knights sword like. and joel, isai never played a kirby like me, im sure there are good kirbys around the world, but they arnt me, like no one is ur ness. but no one is gonna know untill this happens, so on thursday ppl who want to play 64 smash, go to justins.

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
DOPE... you're frickin crazy, but i commend you on your efforts. I think you will win.

THURSDAY rocks for me... see you guys then.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
I'm sure Pyro would take you up on a few SSB64 matches at SSA2, James. Not for money or anything, but he's always looking for competition here in Ohio.

(His computer is still broken, btw)

Dope

Smash Ace
yea, like i said, im gonna need all the practice i can get. but bring some GOOD controllers when u guys come up here cause i only got 1 good one really, and the other is ok.

D

Deleted member

I'd be up for some practice matches with you James in SSB. My friend Jeff destroys me in that one so I'm gonna have to see how you guys compare to him. Maybe I could get him to come to a smashfest sometime. He uses Luigi in the old one but he kinda uses Pikachu too. His Luigi is better though, imo.

I should be able to come tomorrow (Thursday). I'll get there somehow. I have to complete my list of beating Joel's Sheik, Joe's Fox, James's's's Falco, and Nar's Falcon plus me and Justin have to dominate some teams action.

Dope

Smash Ace
heh, good montross, bring him along if he can come, i would wanna play him if he dominates u, once again, i need all the practice i can get ^^.

and that list montross, isnt gonna have a check by any names ^^.

D

Deleted member

Maciej - Adam is probably going to pick me up on his way there and I don't think he would mind picking you up too since you're only like a mile away from me.

Adam - What time are you coming? I'll probably just call you sometime today to figure it out.

James - Sorry James, but my friend is working today. I'll try to get him to come sometime, but he doesn't really want to. And as for my list... every one of those things is getting ****ing checked off! Roar :beezo: .

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
hey justin..... will people still be over there later on saturday??? I think i might stop on by to play 'the lord of smash' jesus.

Top Bottom