• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Anther

Smash Champion
So... I can have Smash Wednesday and Friday. I'm not sure if you guys want to pick one day so the most amount of people'll come out or if you guys want to come out twice. PM me for address if you're coming :B. Its in dearborn at Greenfield and Rotunda just for an approx location.

Firebrand713

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna bring my TV out again on wednesday, just need another cube/game. New at planet X: Bring a TV or a Gamecube for 25% discount on any smash related venue fee, or bring both for 50% off. That includes wednesday night fight clubs, and venue fees at our smash tournies (such as the one this saturday).

I got a PM saying a new guy and his crew were planning on coming out tomorrow, so anyone who is coming should bring setups and get your discounts so we have plenty of TVs for everyone.

See you all tomorrow.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Wait. Are we doing Wednesday & Friday @ Anther's or are we just doing Friday and fight night (rather not pay)? I should be able to make it to Anther's on Friday, and Fight night on wednesday, maybe Anther's on Wednesday if it's in the later Afternoon.

Anther

Smash Champion
I'd love to have smashers over both Wednesday and Friday, after 4:30. Unless you guys would rather go to planetX or something o.O

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
@anther, ill come go to your place if nobody wants to pay for fight night, but who else can smash tommorow in the first place???

oh, and FC registration is up. anybody wanna team for that? ...actually, im still deciding if i want to use my work vacation now for that, or wait to use it for brawl release week...

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I don't know about that. I think i'd win the noob tourney. Don't try to tell me i'm not a noob cause it aint true.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I'll noob MM you. whatever that means. Maybe i'll just normal MM you. If you lose, you get the title, if i win, i get your money. If you win, then nothing happens. i guess that's what a noob MM is. and if that comment was directed at me, MMR, it's scotu, not scout.

VT7

Smash Rookie
I'd love to have smashers over both Wednesday and Friday, after 4:30. Unless you guys would rather go to planetX or something o.O

I think I'll be able to make it to your house for wednesday Anther:) I just need directions on how to get there from LTU .

Anther

Smash Champion
I dunno, if only 2 people are confirming... and my general distrust of smashers showing up to stuff... we might as well waste mad amounts of money at planetX??????

I'll just save the Smashfest at my house for Friday.

So I'll PM the address to Petre, VT7, and Scotu/Randiz and to anyone else that wants to show up on Friday.

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
FTR, I'm the biggest noob in MI. And petre if we play, it has to be ness vs Jiggly. ultimate noob showdown. Scotu is a noob cuz he can't beat docs. As for smashin today. It depends on the turnout. I don't feel like givin planet x my money for playin a game I already own. That spells *********** or wealth, of which I have none.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
all right, so its me, anther, naruto (probably) going to pX so far...who else?
if we get one more that should be good enough to get naruto to actually come. right?????? well, youre coming regardless.

and dont worry, ill gimp your ness some more with jiggy if you want.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Perhaps Sheepy's Ganondorf is overwhelming, as it was for Lain's Fox!

But yeah, wasn't I going to play Smash today?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
@ Malice: Malice's mario only beat scotu's CF. That doesn't say much.

@ Erad: wtf? turnip sex? have you been shoving veggies in you *** again?

@sheepy: Ganon is overwhelming for everyone (except maybe CF) because he's just a solid block of strength. Who knows? maybe you are going to play smash today, i'd be up for it AA is closer than southfield.

Firebrand713

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I have my TV with me up here, and in case you missed it, if you bring a cube+game or a TV, you get 25% off venue related fees, or bring both and get 50% off. Thats only $5 for fight night.

It applies for our smash tourny this weekend too.

Top Bottom