• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Enzyme

Smash Apprentice
According to you, a wedding?
See that's where your wrong. I'm going down there early to play smash as well as see a wedding.

It could even turn out like that commercial where everyone's huddled in the coat closet, watching tv, only with video games. So there.

Anther

Smash Champion
Sheepy, Tourney's tomorow ya foo

And let's do this Pika vs Ganondorf 75 dollars next time we met up. Pika wins 3 stocks gg no re, Superior Cranial Inquiries prevail once again.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
hell yeah, just registered for FC, so i am frikin going. oh man, it's so climactic. i need to 30x my skill by then...

Fallen C

Smash Journeyman
Scotu, ankoku, anther from 5C, and lain is going too. That's all i really know (from those i smash w/ the most)
Dan, its Erad now. he doesn't go by ankoku anymore.

but anyways, to the point. I wanna stay in the ann arbor area next week or the following to play some smash with everyone out there so I need a place to stay. Anyone willing to house me friday or saturday night :).

SCOTU

Smash Hero
what are all you guys talking about? fallen clearly changed what i said when he quoted it. I obviously know he goes by Erad now. and yeah. Everyone on these boards needs to vote SSBM at the link erad provided above.

I look forward to playing everyone tomorrow... today. Malice, you going to PX?

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
communism... where at in waterford? :)

we got kagut and his friend... homicide (technically clarkston... but might as well be waterford) and schuman... we almost got a crew now. Too bad waterford doesn't get its act together though. we could practically have our own smashfests

lain

Smash Master
It's been brought to my attention that I don't have a crew to play in.

And neither do a lot of people probably.

we need to ban together

Fallen C

Smash Journeyman
kish said there are some void registrations so the count is proly going to go to a little over 200. basically there are a set number of tickets at mlg but anyone can register, they just wont play unless they have a ticket

Kagutsuchi

Smash Cadet
communism... where at in waterford? :)

we got kagut and his friend... homicide (technically clarkston... but might as well be waterford) and schuman... we almost got a crew now. Too bad waterford doesn't get its act together though. we could practically have our own smashfests
Hahah, "Kagut and his friend". Communism = Kagu's friend. D=

I love how we have to make changes to the city borders just to include more people in Waterford. Which still isn't enough people to do anything.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
yeah i missed the boat on this round of FC registration

but they're raising the cap and that's when i'm gonna get mine

as for crews...

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Enzyme?

Will (lain) and I are probably going to end up playing smash today... perhaps you should come as well.

Rak

Smash Cadet
Maybe we could have a southwestern fest this week sometime? Can't really drive to dearborn.. but I still want to improve, just need the experience. fallen, kail, mojo, bigy? I would only be able to host at my house, which is in stevensville.. but that's quite a drive for most of you.. still, could be fun to show my crew how to play? I could provide pizza.. Tell me if your interested, or want to host at your place, or w/e. I really need some more friendlies against you guys. I only got to play Bigy a few times but it was such a blur that I didn't learn too much, just that I suck and don't know how to use the adv. techs effectively.

Top Bottom