• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Fallen C

Smash Journeyman
I'm holding another tourney in GR next weekend for FC practice. It'll be next saturday with the same rules as always except Mushroom Kingdoom II and Kongo Jungle will be legal counterpicks and Wobbling will be allowed due to FC rules. I'll post a thread soon but I don't feel like it now.

Rak

Smash Cadet
GAH THEY'RE COMING!!!

What about this week though. I know I've got to have smash at my house sometime to give back all the setups I borrowed from friends... Tomorrow or Wednesday probably if anyone's interested. I may have to $10 MM anyone who shows as a bribe...

Randizzle

Smash Ace
i think better of kail for doing so well without having to resort to gay things like wobbles or IC cgs.

This weekend = ??? (since midland changed it), next = andrew's FC practice in Ann Arbor, weekend after = FC.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I might be up for that if i get a ride. (i don't know what my car availability is). Also assuming i can convince my parents that smash two weekends in a row is ok.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
I havent played smash in like a week.......

omg I feel my skills just slipping out my fingers

And who is gonna come visit me... bring some food I'm hungry.

Anther

Smash Champion
DBS IN FLORIDA???? Screw Michigan?!
There's no D in Florida, you're in Tallahaggy, time for a new name, cause i just moved to detroit!. That's right, I took over ya home town, I'm now DBS Beyotch.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
O_O

How dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You dont live in detroit your in Highland Park HAHA!!!!!!!!!!

How does it feel MR. HPBS

O_o you'll see

Anther

Smash Champion
Yep, come after 4:30...
PM Me if you want address o=.

The place is Fairlane East btw for anyone that already has it and is coming...

I'm getting a pizza on the way home.. I'm hungry XD... so yall get to eat, but don't touch my controller with your greasy hands =P

Anther

Smash Champion
Btw bring Cubes and a TV if you can... I have but one Cube, unlike some people named Enzyme :B.

Omg that Ocarina Of time Medley on Smashbros.com is so sensual. The musicians on their staff are too effing gifted XD.

Kail

Smash Lord
Next weekend, as in the 7th of July my brother and I are holding another smash fest at his apartment. Bring tvs, cubes etc etc. Should be a fun filled day of practicing for FC.

King Malice

Smash Ace
Man, I wish I could get some smash in before I go to Illinois the 30th.

By the way, Keith (Zelow), if you are reading this, try having the smashfest at your house before FC so people can practice before they go.

Fallen C

Smash Journeyman
people are getting together friday and saturday this week and then there is a fest at luladin's apartment the following week for fc practice.

Fallen C

Smash Journeyman
hey Kail and Andrew. You interested in canceling your AA smashfest on the 7th and going to Big C's fest instead? Its 1.5 hours from your (SH) house + better people.

Fallen C

Smash Journeyman
screw that. randizzle, you come too. AA people should stay at Kail's and Andrew's SH house on the 6th and then go to Big C's on the 7th. Do it! Sorry Kail for inviting people to stay at your house but it had to be done.

darE::to::Dream

Smash Journeyman
I might be going to Ann Arbor this Saturday to meet up with lain and hopefully do our MM before it goes above $1. I also hope to get to see lain play his two $50 MM's while I'm there.

Randizzle

Smash Ace
he's hustling some cocky noobs.

on the note of mms. anyone want to mm me in a $5 roy ditto? I might also be game for some other dittos as well... marth, sheik, DK...

Rak

Smash Cadet
So I'll be having that smashfest tomorrow at my place with my crew around 6pm, if anyone was interested, you can pm for address. There will be pizza.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Luladin, don't bail on us for the AA smashfest. we need the practice here. aslo, hot arms, you look like you'll be good when you put some tech skill in your game (although i didn't watch the whole thing).

Top Bottom