• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Kail

Smash Lord
From what I understand Shiz is one of the best Falcos in Flordia so I think he's the only one who might beat him in his pool. Then again the others could be just as good.

Randizzle

Smash Ace
i don't really know much about the others. but shiz is a pretty technical falco from the matches of him that i've seen, not sure how smart he actually plays though.

Kail

Smash Lord
Still anyone know what Anther is going by? All I can think of is the Pikapika! but I'm not sure. I think Mikey and Alex will for sure move on to the next pool but not sure about Lain(since I've never heard of those guys) or Anther(since I don't know what his name is on the pools).

Plus Alex is going to play G-Reg and he said there will be videos of it for sure.

darE::to::Dream

Smash Journeyman
Pikapika! is a pro Pika player and rumored to be one of the best. Anther's going under the name Anensher, in the same pool as G-Reg. I hear Shiz got some mindgames since IMNsomnia. I'm pretty sure Mikey will be moving up, and lain's hardest matchup will be Aho.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Anyone smashing on Monday/ Wednesday/ Firday? (or going to PlanetX on Wednesday for fight night) i need practice for the tourney on saturday. It took me a while to make my fox stop playing like **** today.

King Malice

Smash Ace
Anyone smashing on Monday/ Wednesday/ Firday? (or going to PlanetX on Wednesday for fight night) i need practice for the tourney on saturday. It took me a while to make my fox stop playing like **** today.
I think I will be free Friday, and I don't have the money for Wednesday.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Sheepy, your place is in AA right? randy and i are decently close, i couldn't tell you were offering to host or not (judging by your post). I'm potentially free all of friday, so let me know where and when if someone decides to host, cause i need lots of practice. my CF was doing almost as well as my fox, and i main fox. Plus, i need a rematch w/ sheepy, that last one (when i still *really* sucked) wasn't representative.

Anther

Smash Champion
Woo..
I played Shiz and PC's fox's (somehow got 3 stocks off before getting 4 stocked), XIF & Wife's Peach's, Taj's and Douche's (omg wtf) Mewtwos ... g-reg, joe bushman (very barely lost the set) , Forward's sheik... and just a whole bunches of good people.

Was one of the coolest Smash related things I've done. Pikachu was sweet as hell... But yeah I didn't get to Pika ditto PikaPika, though I did get to play against Tope's Pika. Won those dittos but I think I lost every other matchup. umm... yah, ya'll see next time you play the evil rat.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Actually I'm free most of the time (summer) so if anyone wants to play at any time, let me know.

My house works, but it kinda sucks, so somewhere else would probably be better.

mathos

Smash Champion
PikaPika doesn't play Pikachu. . . . . :)

And why did you have to be so mean to Joe. You know Pikachu is too mean to the Gerudo King.

And Anther I didn't know you were from MI.

Anther

Smash Champion
Man, you know its the fight of good vs evil, Ganon had it coming, Pikachu has the 4th piece of the triforce, the triforce of tailspike.

and I heard rumor at pound that pikapika wanted to Pika ditto any Pika mains that showed up =X...

I thought the whole driving with Mikey thing to meet you guys would've tipped you off to the Michigan thing :p.

And to sheepy/Others... I'm actually open to hosting Smashfests at my house now. So... if anyone else is feeling some smash in Dearborn, lets do this

SCOTU

Smash Hero
When you hosting anther? wednesday/ friday would be best for me, i guess i could do later today, but it would have to be in the evening. Great job anther, i wish i got to play against all those cool ppl.

Anther

Smash Champion
Probably not today, I'm thinking Friday.
I gots some things to do this week. (Including getting my car fixed)

But yeah, its good that you're starting to see the light again Sheepy =)

darE::to::Dream

Smash Journeyman
I can't leave my house tonight, but I'll see if I can make Anther's on Friday. Of course, doing that will void any chances of going to the PX tourney or the Wednesday thing.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I'd be wanting to go to anthers to warm up for the tourney... in addition to seeing anther/ other pound participants again.

lain

Smash Master
i loved pound. i had Aho in my pool and it was actually really close in our fox ditto on dreamland. then i threestocked him on Brinstar. XDDD. i was happy about that. but then he counterpicked yoshi's and i went back to fox and he ***** me back.

uhh then i was playing Hayato. i was consistently taking 3 stock off him in fox dittos so i'm really happy about that. i was beating Tope also in friendlies.

i think probably the best thing ever was when i was playing Chu Dat's pikachu (which is **** by the way) and i got three stock off of him. he told me he was impressed i wasn't getting gimped and that my fox was really good.

and ****ing Douche's mewtwo. jesus christ he ****ing jv 5 stocked me anther and biggy.. like... that guy came out of ****ing nowhere. he sounded french, and he was definitely one of the.... older smashers. he was trying to smoke inside too. haha.

Top Bottom