• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
If anyone wanted to come with, they'd have to bring their share of gas money and get in touch with me, since I'm the one trying to get all of us together in the first place to go. We'll also be leaving on the 15th, meet up with CoK, and go from there. Anyone with school/work will have to inform me ASAP to prevent headaches, since CoK wants to leave early evening.

You'll also most likely have to be willing to leave your car or whatever at someone's house. Leaving your car at a parking lot for a day is one thing, but this will be for several days, and I'm not having anyone worry about their car the whole trip.

Anther

Smash Champion
If everyone's meeting at my place in Dearborn... it's all fenced off in a very friendly looking neighborhood ... and there's even a lil section with lots of open parking right next to my house... so my mom'll be able to keep watch XD. and nothing ever really happens except for people setting the dumpster on fire because they don't know how to dispose of charcoal >_<.

Bang 57

Smash Rookie
Just curious, if I DID host a tourny, who all would come? I realize I am not really known, other than to James, and obviously the Midland Crew, since I live here, and play with them. lol.

But show of hands people, who all would want to come?
(It decides whether or not I do it, just so you know)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
i guess it really depends where it is and when it is. I'd probably want to go, but i don't know if i can based on the day (if it's in midland, that's probably fine, but i'd want to carpool with someone).

Firebrand713

Smash Apprentice
Tentative Planet X tourny july 21st, and of course that date is subject to change. We are already planning some changes to our tourny format, pending the conclusion of our June 23rd tourny.

All of them are for the better, rest assured.

lain

Smash Master
am i going somewhere? yeah i'm going to *pound*, a huge east coast tournament with Mikey Lenetia, Anther, Biggy, and someone else.

btw if you don't know what FC is you're not a smasher. haha.

Bang 57

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I am sure the rest of the midland crew will back me here, and come, of course. lol.

Acro

Smash Ace
come where? lol smash sux I really don't care about it anymore at all I just bored andcome to this site. if mike is not here for m6 or whatever number its at then you can guess its prob not happening cause i'm way too lazy to do anything for it.

Acro

Smash Ace
.. just read back to see what he was talking about.. yeah we'd come for his tournament.. in fact haha it could be in place of m6 cause I don't give a ****!! :)

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
yay for midland! drunken smash FTW

DBS u don't know what FC is? Ok, you would be moved up to #2 on the Shibbypod awards if they didn't close the thread lol...

Bang 57

Smash Rookie
YAY!!! FINALLY SOMEBODY ELSE WHO SEES IT THE WAY I DO!! "acro"

I just wanted the tournament to get people over and drink really, lol. The game is not fun enough in my opinion to play as much as everybody here does. I don't even own the game, or even a cube!!! lol.

RapE

Smash Ace
I dont know about what everyone says maybe im like vidjo when i say this but "this game is awesome" its just the way it is. I left halo2 which i was insane at for this being a noob and working my way up. So suck it up no johns and play thats all

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
check this out, a little debate thing between lain and some guy from kalamazoo about whose better and whose gonna win their mm etc.....

"fine but it won't be on wednesday because i won't be their. The only day i will be their is the 30th so be their. Big talk comming from someone who has never beaten me but....... we will have to just see what happens won't we. Also you make cisco seem so over rated. He is good but he's nowhere near as good as you say. That is one of the main reasons that he can beat people beacuase he has such a good rep. that people are scared to play him a choke. If he was as good as you say nobody would be able to even touch him. To prove this to you I will play cisco in set with a falco ditto and win. At this point in time i don't think their is a falco that can beat me in michigan. I can't imagine it. I promise when we play in our first match i will two stock you. be ready to lose your money or just hand it over to me."

:laugh:

darE::to::Dream

Smash Journeyman
Thanks, it's one of the few I spent like three times as much time working on XD.

****, DBS, your place is way too far away for me to go on a weekday : (. Maybe some other time.

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
what.... tae you almost made my list man, what are you talking about???

you were like #12!

haha man i'm just messin around... or am i? who knows. I don't even think i know. Oh, if you havent gotten a chance to read the thread, now is a great time to do so. It's the 1st Annual Shibbypod Awards thread. Pretty sweet if you ask me.

I love link, tae, he is sexy
**** iono i think im like number 41 lol j/p but anyways when the next big tourny cuase i leave july the 12th

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
well yeah dope told me all about nario i admit that man is truly my black smash idol so im second but ill try to go over him and where the freak are these tournements im trying to like smash this whole month cuase ima be leaving soon

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
lol yeah. lets still do this tourney just so i can get really drunk and make fun of sheepy and dbs, come on guys it will be funny. And lets get TehOwnage here again so we can shoot him with the airsoft guns all night, seriously that was the best tourney ever. I miss the early M tournaments :(

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
what kind of advice is that? might as well say "hit doc again and again until he falls off the stage and dies." what kind of smash does scotu play?

mikey rocks yet again. no surprise. any vids this time?

tae, don't forget about rash
next time i see you at a tourney, we're gonna play one another like 5 times as usual. and guess who's gonna win them all? :)
iono i think i will u could to but iono have to see what link and luigi fill like doing or my falcofox lol

Top Bottom