• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Bang 57

Smash Rookie
what.... tae you almost made my list man, what are you talking about???

you were like #12!

haha man i'm just messin around... or am i? who knows. I don't even think i know. Oh, if you havent gotten a chance to read the thread, now is a great time to do so. It's the 1st Annual Shibbypod Awards thread. Pretty sweet if you ask me.

I love link, tae, he is sexy
Your thread was closed, just so you know.

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
Tae me and you need to settle the number one black guy on the boards right now. Best 3 of 5. You might win, but I'm not ****in lettin you get that title with ease.

What were the results of the GR tourny and the other thing? Sorry forgot the name.

@ FireBrand: You do need to show up to some other people's stuff. Just like when no one showed up to my things, the only way to truly represent yourself and "southfield" is to get out to other people's smashfests. Preferably midland, ann arbor, or Grand rapids. If money is a problem, (which I seriously doubt) just grab a couple of people to chip in for gas money. if someone else drives I have no problem shellin out the dough for gas.

But until you get your name out more, you'll lack the proper recognition.

i used to be in the same situation. Now everyone knows i suck but at least i got some rep.

Oh and ****in scotu. The worst matchup of my life. ness vs. Fox. Still surprised i won with doc. The trick is to combo him towards the edge and either shine combo him off, or hit him hard enough that he can't come back.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
What other thing? Where was it?

Results for GR was like this:
Singles
1 Mikey Lenetia ($49)
2 Biggy ($14)
3 Anther ($7)
4 Randizzle
5 Luladin
5 Lain
7 Shade_666
7 Ankoku
9 Fallen
9 Kail
9 D_B_S
9 John
13 Enzyme
13 Animan

Doubles
1 Lain & Mikey : $42.00
2 **** NBox (Kail & Luladin) : $18.00
3 Anther & Bigy
4 Korora & Ankoku
5 John & Shade_666
5 Randizzle & Fallen

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
I want everyone to take a minute of their time and review one of the best threads ever started. No, it's not the Shibbypod awards thread, it is actually much better. (and shorter)

What is a MILF

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
The trick is to combo him towards the edge and either shine combo him off, or hit him hard enough that he can't come back.
what kind of advice is that? might as well say "hit doc again and again until he falls off the stage and dies." what kind of smash does scotu play?

mikey rocks yet again. no surprise. any vids this time?

tae, don't forget about rash
next time i see you at a tourney, we're gonna play one another like 5 times as usual. and guess who's gonna win them all? :)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
holy **** that's alot of posts since i went to work earlier. There's a whole bunch of **** i'm gonna address, i vote anther best black guy on the boards (in MI at least), i lost to naruto's doc becuase i was ill experienced in the doc matchup, and wasn't too sure what to do, i'm guessing that waht the combo to edge thing is about, and the kinda smash i'm playin just involves a whole bunch of shines, drills, and uthrows, faster that you ever thought possible, actually thats a massive overstatment, i'm actually not that fast at all, i just play fox and it looks fast. I probably missed a whole bunch of **** in this post, so whatever.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
i don't even know. (if that's directed at me, i just type a bunch, kinda like playing fox, i just press a bunch of buttons as fast as i can, they don't really mean anything).

Randizzle

Smash Ace
no, scotu, jim plays a lot of doc and ryan plays a bunch of doc. It's just one of the characters you hate fighting against, regardless of how good the player is (kind of like how you also hate peach and jiggs).

Firebrand713

Smash Apprentice
Just taking a moment to remind everyone that on the 23rd there is a smash tourny @ Planet X in southfield.

Official thread:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=105390

Oh, and a bunch of people are coming up wednesday (later today) to play smash, $10 per person starting at 5:00pm till close. Bring cubes and TVs if possible.

And one more thing: Does anyone else have massive problems viewing this website sometimes? Pages wont load, XML database errors, Error 404, huge amounts of load times... reminds me of the old 56k days. And it occasionally attempts to install spyware on my computer...

But sometimes it works fine. wtf?

lain

Smash Master
i don't know. it'd be a tough vote for best black guy.

for one, anther's face is too funny. he just gives you that look, and it's too hilarious. plus he's ****.

on the other hand, DBS is fun as hell to play with. i loved it. plus he could wait til nightfall and sneak into the voting booths and change the ballots. soo *shrugs*

also, i am no longer caring about any tournament news until AFTER *pound*. i'm going to be too **** confused and i'm just going to forget everything.

ALSO: BIGGY AND DBS YOU MUST PRACTICE WITH ME ANTHER AND KORORA FOR *pound*. YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE.

nubbyash

Smash Cadet
ya biigy and anther made a good team but i have never had problems with the site firebrand are you usuing ie?or for that matter windows?im running linux and i havent had any trouble......

Top Bottom