• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Firebrand is bringing his tv so it wont cost projector fee. uh, good point, i don't really think anyone's bringing a tv, i'm not, randy's parents got mad last time he tried to. Lain should bring one. Idk why i suggested that. Ankoku cant bring one, i seriously doubt mikey's bringing his, idk about mailce.

Anther

Smash Champion
maybe we should get the computer monitor adaptors so we can play on the monitors... is there a bestbuy or radioshack near that complex XD?

Firebrand713

Smash Apprentice
THERE IS~!

There is one at 12 and telegraph, and another at like 14 and woodward. Those are radio shacks, btw.

ALSO! Planet X has just announced our June tournament. The big features of this one are larger prizes, an updated ruleset, and 2v2s are first! June 23rd is the date. The official thread can be found here:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2432173#post2432173

And hear it straight from the horse's mouth at www.planetxgamecenter.com

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Lain, we still have yet to do falco & falcon MMs.
For those who weren't there, lain and i mm'ed and lain ended up giving me a free hour at planetx, thanks lain! The set was 2-1, where i was fox, lain falco, he won the first game by a bit on dreamland, i counterpicked corneria and two stocked him, he counterpicked FD for a bad call (i started out w/ a 0-death and a double life ace), it ended in a three stock.

Also: who's planning on going to Smashtacular vs GR tourney on the 23? (i can't wait, it's too far off...)

King Malice

Smash Ace
Sorry I wasn't there to see it scotu. I was horribly sick and I couldn't even stand up without feeling pain. By the way, we should fox ditto sometime. I really like your fox's style.

I deeply apologize to those who drove to my house and left me that heart-warming note. I really hope it wasn't too far out of your way.

nubbyash

Smash Cadet
come on petre come to gr i might be there...........and i could always use some puff help.btw you can play kails brother he will own you with jiggs...........btw dbs you one stocked me if you remember the long haired ****** 14 year old..........mighta beatin you if i dint sing instead of rising pund but it was alot of fun.btw thanks boyr
p.s. anther owns wish you woulda beaten al and mike but w/e gotta go for the underdog.........

lain

Smash Master
yeah scotu i only kept to falco out of pride.

if i hadn't, you'd be paying for my hour. also you talk about my cockiness a lot but you're a lot more cocky in that you actually mean it.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
i don't understand what makes them so cocky anyway...

btw, didn't know pound was all the way out in maryland. i think the maximum drive i was willing to endure would be 5 hours, so that's a no go, my schedule gets in the way. friday evening lab ftw.

Dr. Science

Smash Apprentice
This wednesday, Wednesday Fight Night at Planet X, $10 to play from 5 to 9 (sometimes over...)

Please if you see this... Go... I'm looking forward to some strong competition.

See ya there.

Sad noone probably knows who I am....

Though some of you should.

Firebrand713

Smash Apprentice
Ganondorf is known for many things, most notably his thunderstomp. Dair is such a lame word for such an amazing attack. The screen shakes, the bass hits, and everyone screams...

Thunderstomp!

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I've only ever heard it called the stomp, not thunderstomp, although the term makes sense, it's kinda strong, and is a stomp, and does have electricity (not as much as anther's pika though).

Edit: woot! 400th post.

2nd edit: oh yeah, i meant to place my vote on the MWTJRWP. Gimpy is the best ganon ever.

Dr. Science

Smash Apprentice
It's been a long time commin from using mewtwo to peach...

Peach cannot die.... She manipulates reality to her will...

Sometimes she will let your weak minds think that she is dead only to show that her pity is truly greater than that of Mr. T

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Yes, because learning a combo that involves holding down the entire time is the best thing to do against Peaches.

Bang 57

Smash Rookie
God, Smashboards is pissing me off!!! Just because I don't post often, they keep deleting my account!! This is the Third time!!! All because I did not post in what, six months? lol.

So James, when you coming up agian?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
What? Randizzle didn't post for THREE YEARS, and his account was still there. You're just unlucky.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
absolutely, say hi to 30-50%>usmash. and no you're not holding down while wavedashing (mostly horizontal w/ a little down).

Edit:
God, Smashboards is pissing me off!!! Just because I don't post often, they keep deleting my account!! This is the Third time!!! All because I did not post in what, six months? lol.

So James, when you coming up agian?
What? Randizzle didn't post for THREE YEARS, and his account was still there. You're just unlucky.

pwnd.

2nd edit: and here i am at 5.31 posts per day...

Bang 57

Smash Rookie
Well all I know is whenever I leave the account alone for a while, I come back and it says I do not have the privlage to post ANYTHING, ANYWHERE. lol. Though the only time I was ever even a Smash Journeyman was once, and I got banned with that SN for reasons I wish not to discuss. (a link to Meatspin) lol. The rest of the time, I only have like five posts or so!!!

Top Bottom