• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
Ankoku, I'm never on AIM. I used to be but then I became so busy with school and anime and I got tired of talkin to people on it that I never go on it anymore.

BTW, who is buddahluva313? I assume that because it's a random post that it had to be one of you.

nubbyash

Smash Cadet
thanks fallen i doubt i can go though unless i could be picked up lol but im not gonna ask anyone that would be rude and my dad isnt willing to drive me but i DO have gas money but i would probably just lose my entry money so maybe i could somehow come and just watch.
petre you going?i need to better the art of jiggly massacre. sorry if that sounded cheesey llol

Randizzle

Smash Ace
i'd check with the south haven people if they have room. I'd hate to sound like I'm volunteering them, but they're pretty cool guys. Looking at a map, it looks like holland isn't too much out of the way for them.

So who else around my area is going to be able to get a ride and stay for the entire tourney? I kind of want to play some doubles and crew battles too.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
sorry nubb i wont be at the tourney this saturday, but im going to the one on the 23rd.

DBS today was sweet. who was they guy that played ness? didnt get his name. was that narutoshocker? we're gonna have to have a rematch (again). that was too close. anyway, as usual, the guy thats only played the game 3 times in his life was jv 5 stocking everyone at his will.

if you have another fest though, im definitely finding a way to drag my tv over. playing on one that only displays shades of green was fun...kinda. hahaha. teams were crazy on that tv. where did you say youre going? florida? how long you gonna be there?

D_B_S

Smash Lord
I'm going to florida in two weeks

and I'm going for probably all the summer and come back for a sec
then go back all fall/winter..... i'm going to school :(

And yeah that was naruto shocker

GG everyone Ummm hopefully i see yall at grand rapids....If i get a ride lol

Umm green tvs are cool

And My friend is the best link ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

King Malice

Smash Ace
I'm going to florida in two weeks

and I'm going for probably all the summer and come back for a sec
then go back all fall/winter..... i'm going to school :(

And yeah that was naruto shocker

GG everyone Ummm hopefully i see yall at grand rapids....If i get a ride lol

Umm green tvs are cool

And My friend is the best link ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
You lucky son of a mother father.

Your friend is Navi, correct? Malice vs Navi, MM.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I doubt I'll be able to make the GR tourney, so in the meantime, anybody free this Friday? NarutoShocker, PM me your address or something so I know how far away you are.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
ummm yeah lol he doesnt play like that now

and ummm Naruto was gonna pick you up
he had his whole crew with him like
King and stuff

O_o

I wish you would have came that was a once in life time thing

lol

SCOTU

Smash Hero
i've gotta work on friday too, but i get off at 11:30...pm.
And no, i can't make it to the GR tourney on the 2nd, i'm gonna try to make it to the 23rd one, but idk if i have a ride or work. I'd also want to go to M6... same statements to the GR (23rd) apply here. ppl gotta have smashfests on sundays now, cause no one really works on sundays (where i might have saturdays)

lain

Smash Master
is navi sort of a tall guy? like as tall as petre or something? and he has a sort of beard thing? maybe i'm wrong, but if some link player was doing that, then it just makes me think about the link player that came to Michigan Unite 2 and was beating like everyone.

btw yes randizzle i believe i might be free sometime this week. i'll have to see when though.

haiablkdragon

Smash Rookie
Houghton, the beautiful winter wonderland
haia: Houghton is rather far away. You may be better off looking for Smashers in Wisconsin.
Actually, I'm specifically looking for someone within about thirty minute ish of Houghton where we can hang out and smash together. Thats why I posted here :p
Secondly, I also travel a lot. If the tourny was a week later, I'd be able to join in because I will be down in GR for the weekend. But sadly, plans are plans, maybe next time ^^

SCOTU

Smash Hero
anther if you have the video downloader plugin for firefox, you can download the google video file w/ little or no quality loss, and get the matches from tony's, the matches between you and bigy, and any future matches i post. and yeah, it could easily be longer than 50 sec. your pika is too good.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
sometimes. i've seen him beet anther's CF with it, but anther hates playing CF, even though Captain Falcon is the best character in the game and all others are just worse versions of him.

Anther

Smash Champion
Actually Scotu, on the google video thing, There's a download link that lets you download the intact original avi file =o.

Enzyme

Smash Apprentice
What are you talking about, Mewtwo is the best, check out that grab range. Good recovery, projectiles, just can't beat him.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
What are you talking about, Mewtwo is the best, check out that grab range. Good recovery, projectiles, just can't beat him.
You must be thinking of Link.

I definitely won't be abandoning my summer classes and going to Pound 2, lol. But I'll try to make MELEE-FC Next.

Top Bottom