• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can't go to Pound 2, hell I can barely make it to the Midland tourney on the 30th, but I'm definitely going to FCnext, even though registration isn't up yet and it's about to be a month before the tourney and stuff.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
I wanna have another smashfest at my house before I leave for school

I'mma try for the 9th maybe....if I get the okay

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why don't one of you college students mosey on over to my house tomorrow in the morning?

It's like right next to Blimpy Burger if you know where that is and my cell is 734-546-0548, and I can play between like 10am and 2pm so just let me know I haven't played this game in a month!

Randizzle

Smash Ace
sheepy, all the smashers at UM are home right now.

correction: luladin is still in ann arbor, i think.

if you can play later in the afternoon or in the evening tomorrow, or friday. I might be able to go.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
friday ftw (but not too late, cause i gotta get up early in the morning). Ankoku said something about going to planetX on friday if that works for some ppl. Sheepy, i gotta play you man.

Actually, my whole day tomorrow, excluding work (which is in AA), is 10 am - 2:30 pm, but it isn't going to work w/ the ride situation.

Anther

Smash Champion
I might try to go to Pound, I'll update later, especially since 2 people in the area are already catching rides there.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Thanks Naruto, but hey the table is open for discussion, so i want people to flame! (dispite the forums "rules"

It's all in good fun.... well, mostly :) It was fun for me anyway. But i can say that I don't represent the rest of midland, strictly just myself.

Rhade

Smash Rookie
Anyone from the Grand Rapids scene up for some Smash today? Yesterday and today are my 'weekend' thanks to my job. I'll be working all day Saturday so no go on the tournament.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Well, I know that I, myself, have a car to use. However, I have not driven far distances... Anywhere in the MW is reasonable, but I won't drive anywhere ridiculously far, not for the first time.

When the numbers were smaller, I was considering going to Ohio and carpooling with the others. However, if all four of us, and possibly lain and/or Dope, are going, then we'd have a full car. So, I called CoK, and they've agreed that we can drive alongside them so we aren't making the trip alone the whole way.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
pound is gonna be so hype.... maybe I can go with some florida members and met yall there that would be hot (but not likely to happen)

Have fun there

ItoBandito

Smash Apprentice
Man, I just want to play some Smash. Still in Colorado though. I might be back in as little as a week and a half, which would be awesome. Who knows.

Midland, we gotta get some mad Smashfest action when I get back. Gotta get my skills back up from suck to fail.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
anybody got a link to pound 2? too lazy to look it up on the boards. if anyone is in my area or it's on a weekend i'd be willing to drive depending on the details.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
hellaawesome man, considering all that was from one day of recording!
also, i noticed i was in like more than 1/2 the clips...

Edit: in case anyone noticed my change in avatars, it's because the game is designed to hose captain falcon, but he's so awesome he wins anyway. Didn't realize i changed my avatar to CF the day anther releases his pika vid...

2nd edit: technically, i changed it early this morning, so its ok.

3rd edt: scratch that last, anther released it early this morning too. sorry bro, i know you hate the awesome man, but you're gonna have to live w/ it.

Randizzle

Smash Ace
dude, scotu, when was the last time you've played falcon at a tournament? i seriously think i've used falcon at tournaments more than you, and my falcon blows. i mean, falcon is pretty freakin cool, but you're obsession with falcon is getting a bit creepy. falcon fetish?

Anther

Smash Champion
lol, you play characters that like to be comboed. I had more sheik and marth clips but they were more like Stories as opposed to ... storiettes... and the song ends too early >.>.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
now i know there's downtime starting at around 2, but if anyone checks w/in the next 1/2 hr (likely: i check all the time), a bunch of us (ankoku, mikey, malice, me, randizzle, maybe lain, maybe naruto) are going to planetx in southfield around 5pm today. anyone wants to come please to, i need to get schooled by as many ppl as i can in order to get better.

Top Bottom