• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ItoBandito

Smash Apprentice
Lain, I wouldn't punch you. You're a nice guy. Nice guys usually don't get punched. Even when they do play peach. Those guys just get made fun of. Them, and everyone else.

Anyone coming today? Seriously. I was expecting people at like 2, now its like 6. Nobody. Whatever, I was sleeping for most of it.

Also, I'm moving, and running away to Colorado and California for the summer, if I didn't tell anyone, so no more Smashfests till at least Mid August.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I would have tried to get there, but this is currently my weekend to work.

*yawns* Case in point. I get off work at 1, get insomnia, and wake up an hourish ago. Now I'm back at work. -_-

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm going to assume that nobody showed up for this?

Oh, and Anther - scotu says he's working on them, the videos'll probably be up tomorrow.

Anther

Smash Champion
Yes!!! :D

See how often I'm on here waiting for those vids??? I'm replying only 2 minutes after you posted your message.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
Smash @ LTU this week. Time is extended to 5:30 so it's close to a real smashfest. High school people (cough dopple cough), here's your chance to show up and play for 2 hours. Also, finals week is next week so there will be a larger smashfest... say... a week from this Friday at 5:30 until 11:00? Times are pending on this but I should know by the end of the week. Of course, let me know if you are interested or if there's a better date that works out for anyone.
This may be the last smashfest @LTU for a little while.

lain

Smash Master
: / sorry your smashfest didn't go as planned ito. but yeah peach is one of those characters that allows mush lesser skilled players to beat higher ones. >> <<

i can't wait for the vids either! everyone can laugh at my badness (not joking). but eh. improvement is cool.

i might try and make the LTU smashfest. not sure but i'll try.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Really? I thought that applied to Sheik more than Peach...

...which might not be a smart thing to say, seeing as how I main both of those characters.

Anther

Smash Champion
The Peach thing is such a Myth.
Peach takes too much skill for me to comprehend. I can only get out like 5 attacks in a minute with her, and that's with float cancelling >=[

But yeah, can't wait for the LTU fest on Wednesday...... <--- thought I posted that before >=[..

MrMojoRisin

Smash Apprentice
Yo confusedsoul I have me and 2 other guys who are interested and in the kalamazoo area, there's quite a few an hour south of here in Berrien Springs. Hopefully they see this and we could arrange a smashfest.

Randizzle

Smash Ace
both peach and sheik are easy to pick up in their own ways, but it takes some skill to get really good with either. Peach gets a bad name from down smash and turnip spam, and sheik get a bad name from mindless players that just spam grabs and tilts.

I'll talk to scotu. if one of us can get a ride, we might make a smashfest this week.

lain

Smash Master
oh if you're mad at me for my peach king malice then i understand. : | haha.

peach and sheik are both really gay and stuff. but it still takes a degree of skill and know how. i for one just know how to abuse the hell out of peach--which works well for the most part.

and HoT_Arms.... don't even start. i'm a league above you. perhaps even 9.

AS Money

Smash Lord
Michigan Smash is made of suck and fail. True story.

You all suck.
Ito now you know how midland feels

and we are sorry we couldn't show up but our car burst into flames and exploded with everyone in it. dont worry no one is hurt too bad exept COMMOFDOOM he was slitly singed by 3rd degree burns over 90% of his body.

King Malice

Smash Ace
oh if you're mad at me for my peach king malice then i understand. : | haha.

i for one just know how to abuse the hell out of peach--which works well for the most part.

and HoT_Arms.... don't even start. i'm a league above you. perhaps even 9.
You're ridiculous in a bad way.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
lol don't even start complaining about how broken chars are..... wait till u play against a good ic player in tournie.... you will receive a whole new education in how ****ing broken a char can be :).

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
uhhh... southfield on wednesday. see sig for that. Note: time has been extended to 5:30pm as i mentioned before. if someone wants to bring an extra copy of smash just in case, it will pay off if you do... better than waiting to play.

also, will probably be doing something on friday of next week, but i still gotta work out the details there to be sure.

lain

Smash Master
: / i get out of school by 3:30, and i have a ride at 4:00-4:20. i also live 40 minutes away. this equals half an hour or possibly less.

if the the time could somehow be extended i could go with a friend but other then that i can't see myself going to this. : ( sorry

btw, ankoku. not to bug you (ok it is to bug you : |). those vidoes coming up anytime soon?

Anther

Smash Champion
omg, my Cube is acting up :O!!!

I dunno if the lens is dying from travelling around in a backpack for weeks on end, but it actually shut down twice for no reason ;_;.

Though having the vent completely covered by a wall might've done it too...
oh god ;_;.

If I show up I'll bring my cube and smash, so I might act as an extension... of course, I'm horribly whipped and might get yelled at over the phone and have to leave at 5 XD.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I'll be heading home to Washington Township this Wednesday... So I'll be back in town at last. Call my cell phone if anyone wants(PM me for the number if you don't have it already).

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I probably won't go to this, unless Randizzle and Scotu are able to make it. We'll see.

AS Money

Smash Lord
aww come on bigy you dont like rideing in a car where your buddy tells you to lay down and as he is on the highway the door flys open and your head gets intimitly closer to the ground?

Acro

Smash Ace
Yeah sorry to be like the rest of the Midwest and not come Ito. I was on fire that day too lol ever since I went n sucked at that last tournament i've actually been playing and not ****ing up everything like before.. but oh well we didnt end up playing anyway.. smash sucks lol cant wait for brawl when we wont have to drive far away anymore

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
just to make sure this info is on the most current page for tomorrow... see sig.

my cell is (edit) in case anyone gets lost or needs any clarifications.

lain

Smash Master
uhmmm is there ANYWAY you can extend that 5:30 time Rash?

and btw is there any smash happening anywhere this weekend?

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
uhmmm is there ANYWAY you can extend that 5:30 time Rash?

and btw is there any smash happening anywhere this weekend?
negative... got a test at 5:45. :(
I don't think the university will care if you guys want to keep playing though as long as you guys got an extra cube and smash. you could prolly play with whoever is willing to stick around for longer than 5:30. no guarantees on the latter, but you can always come out here next friday. :)

see ya all there.

Top Bottom