• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

lain

Smash Master
actually ankoku could you send them to me or something >> <<

it's be embarassing to showcase my horrible skills on the boards.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
smash aint happening at LTU tomorrow... lent my smash out to a friend (unintentionally). Thought I'd get them back last saturday, but apparently i was wrong because i couldn't find it anywhere. lent my wii to him too thinking i would get that back promptly... man i'm such a sucker.

Dopey

Smash Lord
"4. Andrew (FUSE)"

whoever used that name, or whoever is jus putting that name, is an idiot.

Anther

Smash Champion
"4. Andrew (FUSE)"

whoever used that name, or whoever is jus putting that name, is an idiot.
What's that mean =o...

But yeah, it is time for us newbies to be put in our places again. Michigan's slacking off. Joe went to the Southfield tourney instead of UofM's >=[. Hopefully there will be a lot of owning this summer =p.

Where's marthmaster been??? I'm gonna be in dearborn all summer and he 's the only dearbornian I've heard of =/.

Dopey

Smash Lord
fuse was the best smasher in the MW at a time, but now hes no longer with us.

coincidence or not, no one in MI is fit to use that name, jus change it plz. even if it was FU south east, SE owns the rest period, that will never change. =)

AS Money

Smash Lord
SEMI still needs to be taken down and I am done slacking so get ready my fox will take you down mother ****er single handedly it is the BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Acro

Smash Ace
So who can make this lansing fest? I've no idea on the directions you'd have to look back prob a lot of pages till u find ito posting them somewhere. I am torn between going at a decent time and playing more smash or showing up at ten and playing a little smash and then getting drunk! If no one can make this then we'll do it some other weekend..

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
lansing fest?

im too lazy to look back through the 527 pages.. if anyone knwos the details of this post a reply or hit me up on aim Mexhomie05

jv3x3

Smash Champion
AS, naw that wasnt me at whatever tourney that was... lol, so dunno couldnt have been anyone that good. I think im passed the random local tourney point. Id rather just hang out with cool/good people to just hang and smash.

And yeah no one should use the name Fuse

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
lol trail, itd be crazy if i actually played smash :/ a 2month "comeback" doesnt exactly make me practiced :) one day when theres real money in smash ill show u how to play the game :)
also, vidjo pikachu is assmoney, he just knows darkrain to good.

Noj sux GG all

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
oh yeh and hate to tell u, people can be Fuse if they want to be. dont forget no one was good back then, and also no one really knows who fuse is... anyone wanna show me a vid?

Long live Fuse

Acro

Smash Ace
lol nice triple post and are you serious? NOJ HAS A JOB!? where at? haha you beat AS$ and he's been looking for like a year!

AS Money

Smash Lord
i have been looking for 4 months and i have an interveiw at sears today

and i thought Joe=JV3x3 normaly. and i forgot you can just go online and make people poker match you for $2000 and you take it in one hand lol

ItoBandito

Smash Apprentice
BEHOLD! ITO HAS THE INTERNET! FEAR HIM!

Alright, updates:
I'm going to Colorado and California for the summer. I'm probably leaving mid-May, and coming back Mid August. Any midwest Smashers make it out that far for tournaments or something, call my cell.

Before that, I'm moving out. We arent paying anymore bills because our landlord sucks, so we probably wont have heat on Saturday. Better hope its nice.

Smashfest Saturday. All that stuff.
Starts at like 1 or whatever. I don't really care. Show up when you want. I'd recommend calling me so I can make sure I'm not in the shower or something.
Anyone who needs to crash is welcome to. Anyone who wants to show up at like noon and help me round up the Lansing Smashers would be my hero.

303 North Francis, Lansing, MI, 48912

Edit: Thats a big false, Scott.

Also, good job forgetting your pipe again. If you forget it one more time, I'm keeping it. True story.

Double Edit (Its like a triple post, but better!): Lain, suck it. That is all.

lain

Smash Master
hahhaa. I'm sorry i'm a ******** peach ******. : / but yeah you're clearly better then me. but i've abandoned peach now and i enjoy falco a lot.

lain

Smash Master
-_- uhh seriously why do you hate me? i was talkin to people and they don't know why either.

i'm sorry if i knocked you out of the tournament? what do you want?

Acro

Smash Ace
lol peach can only be so good unless your Mikey Lenetia.. most smart players eventually give up peach... falco n fox own.. only problem is they die a lot

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I'd like to go, but I'm not sure i can. Home for the summer now and my grades went down so my parents might not like me anymore...

Top Bottom