• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Butters

Smash Apprentice
How top tier is butters? Is there no limit? We had another trainee sent to the ER, his hip is messed up now.

26 airman started...

3 of us left.

May god help us.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
My friend lives in waterford...does that leave me in a good position to smash with some of you guys whenever I go see her?

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
I live in Ruby.. lol. Which is out in the middle of nowhere.. out in St. Clair County.

Here's a picture! I'm pretty far over, so I doubt there are many people I could smash with without driving for hours.

lain

Smash Master
hahahah. XDDDDD Anther.

there will most likely be a tournament i'm guessing. We'll probably get around the same amount of people (i expect no more then we had last time though)

yeah Hot_ArmS it's a smashfest but usually they hold little tournaments when enough people want them or in our case when enough people show up. you can play for free, but i thought you were going to mm? are you scared of my peach? cause i know you are. and you'r probably scared as **** of my falco.

: )

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't really feel like doing a full-blown tournament. It probably won't have entry fee, etc. or take up all the TVs.

lain

Smash Master
Speaking of, I want a rematch lain. Our last match was too close. **** you and your counterpicking mute city.
O_o anger. haha. well i could have counterpicked brinstar and really ****ed you over. haha. but uhh... how about a mm then? please? haha.

hmmm well if its gonna turn into a tourney im not sure if id feel like going
-_-;; NO. it's not like all tourney. it's still a smashfest. it's just some people of that smashfest could create a tournament and play it. and yeah i guess you are scared of playing me. do you want to do this or not because you offered in the first place. and you seem like you're chickening out.

I don't really feel like doing a full-blown tournament. It probably won't have entry fee, etc. or take up all the TVs.
x_x no entry fee? well you're the host so i have to abide by your rules and such. but a tourney was why hung_lo, sheepy, and i were coming. : ( it would have been fun.

but i guess if there's no tourney i can just mm people.

i'm like KoreanDJ. i'm a mm *****. only i'm not super fuxing amazing.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
I'd say it's almost time for an end of semester smashfest at good ol' LTU. If I have the same sorta thing as last semester, will I have any takers? Looking like mid may or something depending on Final Exam schedules, but it'll definately be at a better god**** time than 1-4 on a wednesday.

Trespayne

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trespayne
I can probably get some people to go the 28th. Is there going to be enough room at Ito's this time?
Kail, you and alex should go, and I will try to get Winston.
Are most crew battles 4 people or like 6 or something?

S

schuman04

I'd say it's almost time for an end of semester smashfest at good ol' LTU. If I have the same sorta thing as last semester, will I have any takers? Looking like mid may or something depending on Final Exam schedules, but it'll definately be at a better god**** time than 1-4 on a wednesday.
let me know when that is. is it a tournament? or what?

RapE

Smash Ace
I say if ITO is not having people over on the 28th MIDLAND WILL HAVE A SMASH FEST/Tourney depends on turnout but for anyone who hasn't been to midland were kinda amazing and i will be taking MM 1,5,10$ depending on how i feeling lol

MIDLAND SMASHFEST 28TH BE THERE SERIOUSLY BE THERE IM NOT JOKING

Ethier at:

4915 Universal Dr
Midland, MI

Or

1705 Ardmore Ln
Midland, MI

Firebrand713

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, just finished the smash tourny here a couple of hours ago and I wanted to thank everyone who came out. I would have told everyone about the tourny here earlier, but I actually kind of forgot about this website LOL.

We had a new guy come out, his name was Joe, who came and rocked everyone 1v1. Most noticible disappointment was the performance of Kagu and Lock, who usually come and clean up, but didnt expect the competition to have risen as far as it had. A disappointing 6th and 5th for them =/.

In the team event, me and KingLuigi (will), who had never played before together in our lives, formed a pick-up team and got second, losing to joe and his unknown partner in the final game of a 5 game series. All the advice I have for Lock and Kagu is to pick up their game for next month, they unfortunately went 0-4 for last place.

Sorry for all the hate on Lock and Kagu, but I want em to train it up over the next few weeks and bring a real game face to our next tournament =). On that note, I would like to congratulate everyone who came out with much improved skills for doing just that, and the newcomer Joe for winnning it all.

Anywho, stay tuned for the dates of the next smash event at Planet X, its mid may and will feature both 1v1 and 2v2 on the same day. And it will definately be a saturday.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
not fair i wanted to go and i coulda won money at the uofm tournament >:o

alcoady

Smash Ace
that was alot of fun to all who went, sheepy...wtf...you were there for like 9 seconds, anther...sorry you had to feel the rath of big Al but uhh....after that crap you pulled on my falcon with the jolt....it's enough to drive a man to smoke crack....but seriously i had alot of fun playin ya, we gotta team next tourney!

Anther

Smash Champion
Dood, Big Al Sucks *** and has strange coffee fetishes o_O.
But yeah, good stuff, I was out classed in them finals and blah blah blah.

That Jolt stuff was the sweetest thing I've ever done to anyone XD, I didn't tell you to choose C.falcon when I picked Corneria... That was just bad ideas.

But yeah, it was great getting down thrown by sheiks to 80% every stock and MMing you Lain before you warmed up XD. I swear playing against you are the weirdest matches, I think you drug me or something before we start a set o.O... not cool.

lain

Smash Master
: / hahah yeah bad idea. i'm going to warm up from now on. i just got a little excited. ><

so what's this talk about the jolt thing? what exactly happened?

Anther

Smash Champion
I thought you were there =o.
basically ran and shot jolts at C.Falcon on Corneria because he was meleeing harder than me... if that's not skill I don't know what skill is.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
As I remember, there was a lot of running around and Jolting Falcon, and the final KO was reached with only 32 seconds left on the timer.

Butters

Smash Apprentice
New pics...

^^^Our team rock, we have to take it everywhere with us.

Previous team rocks...

^^^Cadre never mind finding nice magazines and candy bars on our beds for room inspections, can't get away with that in the regular air force ;)

The Big D.

lain

Smash Master
yeah ankoku. could you post the brackets, and post some videos of me (PC, CHLN, AZEN HAHA).

or maybe send them to me in pm? they're so bad it's embarrassing. XD

Acro

Smash Ace
lol butters = too good.. smashfest this weekend in lansing.. Ito said it was ok! so same place as last time... Saturday 2 til we pass out! :)

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
I would say if u can go to huge johns and actually want to learn, GO

and anyone in michigan that thins they are getting good, and good enough to put some money up on it just give me a PM and ill come show you where your at.

until then. peace

*and yes butters = too good

AS Money

Smash Lord
Hey guys, just finished the smash tourny here a couple of hours ago and I wanted to thank everyone who came out. I would have told everyone about the tourny here earlier, but I actually kind of forgot about this website LOL.

We had a new guy come out, his name was Joe, who came and rocked everyone 1v1. Most noticible disappointment was the performance of Kagu and Lock, who usually come and clean up, but didnt expect the competition to have risen as far as it had. A disappointing 6th and 5th for them =/.

In the team event, me and KingLuigi (will), who had never played before together in our lives, formed a pick-up team and got second, losing to joe and his unknown partner in the final game of a 5 game series. All the advice I have for Lock and Kagu is to pick up their game for next month, they unfortunately went 0-4 for last place.

Sorry for all the hate on Lock and Kagu, but I want em to train it up over the next few weeks and bring a real game face to our next tournament =). On that note, I would like to congratulate everyone who came out with much improved skills for doing just that, and the newcomer Joe for winnning it all.

Anywho, stay tuned for the dates of the next smash event at Planet X, its mid may and will feature both 1v1 and 2v2 on the same day. And it will definately be a saturday.
I am guessing joe=JV3x3?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Videos are still getting split... Standings were:

1. alcoady (BIGY)
2. Anther (PIK$)
3. scotu (DARK)
4. Andrew (FUSE)
5. Randizzle (NEDM)
5. Lain (LAIN, PC, AZEN, KEN, etc.)
7. Kail (KAIL)
7. Jim (SPAM)
9. Chris (OWNT)
9. Fallen (BOYR)
9. Ryan
9. Cam
13. Ankoku (あんこく)
13. Kevin (KZEZ)

lain

Smash Master
HAHAHA. my name tags. too good. you forgot CHLN. fun stuff.

I tied with Randizzle. haha. but I accept that since we're both pretty darn equal in skill.

btw could you post videos of my crappiness up or send me a link or something?

Top Bottom