• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Derek what's the word on the Staff meeting? Tonight would be a good night for me since I'll be busy all weekend.

JTsm

Smash Master
I can be at the meeting tonight as well.

edit: o I guess friday is good too.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I've been ******** about smashfest friendlies these past few weeks. Now that the next smashfest isn't just a stewyfest and is replacing a tourney that probably won't stop.

A small summary is if you switch to a dumb character because you think you're too good or bad then just sit out for a bit. Once one person stops trying it quickly spreads to everyone.

Also if anyone picks Peach I am unplugging their controller. So many if you pick Peach and you are all terrible with her and you have no intention of using her ever in tournament.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I've been *****ing about smashfest friendlies these past few weeks. Now that the next smashfest isn't just a stewyfest and is replacing a tourney that probably won't stop.

A small summary is if you switch to a dumb character because you think you're too good or bad then just sit out for a bit. Once one person stops trying it quickly spreads to everyone.

Also if anyone picks Peach I am unplugging their controller. So many if you pick Peach and you are all terrible with her and you have no intention of using her ever in tournament.
I'll teach you to play Peach bro.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yo we can celebrate your birthday early.

:denzel:

EDIT: SO......Ksev showed up at my door thinking the SF was today. I thought he had seen the SWF post..lol. This is the second time something like this has happened to him. I should have texted him <_< lol

stewyian

Smash Ace
Yo we can celebrate your birthday early.

:denzel:

EDIT: SO......Ksev showed up at my door thinking the SF was today. I thought he had seen the SWF post..lol. This is the second time something like this has happened to him. I should have texted him <_< lol
always text him he never goes on here

I've been *****ing about smashfest friendlies these past few weeks. Now that the next smashfest isn't just a stewyfest and is replacing a tourney that probably won't stop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpKllPYJnqs

It's not recorded but I have a tournament win over roller with peach. My peach fux h0es

also I'm interested in both friday and saturday smash

W.C.N

Smash Lord
For tonights SF ill be bringing a setup, possibly some cherry drink, and my lunchbox -the vegies

time for some fun!!

ZTD | TECHnology

So as a reminder tonight's SF starts at 6 PM at my place in Ferndale. If you need my address and are interested text me or PM me.

Important notes:

Bring setups as we are going to need them.

My house has plenty of fast food around. Taco Bell, McDonald's, Burger King, Checkers, Subway, Tim Horton's, Wendy's and a really good Coney Island are all within 5 minutes of my house. Just ask and I can tell you where to go.

No minors are allowed in my place after 11 PM. So have your parents arrange a ride or whatever around that time.

I prefer if people kept activity outside to a minimum (plus its hot as **** out and I have AC) so if you need to smoke, do it upstairs.

Any other questions just ask.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I reserved Pierpont for December 7th, Derek.

Also, just an FYI to all Michigan TOs, they're renovating the entire Pierpont area for six months starting next January, so it'll be unavailable from January 2014 - August 2014.

ZTD | TECHnology

How can you ask me that question?

:yeahboi:

I might actually be whipping up a lovely surprise drink if people would like to contribute to it. It will easily be one of the most delicious things you have ever had.

Do you need my address again or no?

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
How can you ask me that question?

:yeahboi:

I might actually be whipping up a lovely surprise drink if people would like to contribute to it. It will easily be one of the most delicious things you have ever had.

Do you need my address again or no?
Make me a milkshake with the cake vodka. gogo

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
So as a reminder tonight's SF starts at 6 PM at my place in Ferndale. If you need my address and are interested text me or PM me.

Important notes:

Bring setups as we are going to need them.

My house has plenty of fast food around. Taco Bell, McDonald's, Burger King, Checkers, Subway, Tim Horton's, Wendy's and a really good Coney Island are all within 5 minutes of my house. Just ask and I can tell you where to go.

No minors are allowed in my place after 11 PM. So have your parents arrange a ride or whatever around that time.

I prefer if people kept activity outside to a minimum (plus its hot as **** out and I have AC) so if you need to smoke, do it upstairs.

Any other questions just ask.
Will it be brawl only or melee setups? Where in ferndale are u located?

Also if you live in southfield area and can take me i appreciate it.

ZTD | TECHnology

This will be primarily Brawl but I'm sure someone will bring Melee and PM anyway, it usually happens. I'm located at about 8 Mile and Livernois. If you're interested in coming you can PM me for my address.

Zyth: 665

Top Bottom