• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

zyth

Smash Lord
I'll be bringin my Xbox as well if anyone wants to play Minecraft, Marvel, worms or if you bring ur own game. I have 2 controleers so if someone else could bring two we will have 4

D

Deleted member

yeah. he is the best character.

i had fun last nite, but i got kinda bored with brawl so i left early. the metagame seems to have changed a lot.
2bad he is buttcheeks

hopefully he gets some buffs in ultra so i can start using him again

you got xbl?

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
2bad he is buttcheeks

hopefully he gets some buffs in ultra so i can start using him again

you got xbl?
mmm he is still good in AE. PR Rog still places top 4 in national tournaments with Rog. He is still my favorite character if he gets nerfed or not.
I wish i had xbl mate. I still play on the PC.

D

Deleted member

mmm he is still good in AE. PR Rog still places top 4 in national tournaments with Rog. He is still my favorite character if he gets nerfed or not.
I wish i had xbl mate. I still play on the PC.
pr rog switched to fei long because he is ass

balrog only does well when pr rog decides to use him for whatever reason (ive been using balrog since vanilla)

i got ae for pc (bought it when it was on sale for steam) we can still play

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
pr rog switched to fei long because he is ***

balrog only does well when pr rog decides to use him for whatever reason (ive been using balrog since vanilla)

i got ae for pc (bought it when it was on sale for steam) we can still play
I have it for PC, but I can't play it online (if u catch my drift)....If you live in southfield there is a venue open on Mondays after 6 at the plum hollow bowling lanes we could play at. I am not that great though.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Apparently stewy can't get a car to go to SKTAR. We could use mine but I'm a bit uncomfortable with that since it inexplicably died that one time at Arby's and the AC stopped working for a day once. Being halfway through PA and then something happening would suck. Also Ally or Zinoto go in the trunk. But apparently it's that or busing.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Since Kyle and Dan are in Ksev's car AND Dan turns 21 on Friday, I am REQUIRED to be in that carpool. Who else is gonna go out of their way to help him enjoy his day of alcoholism? Thanks for the offer Kalle. See you hoes in Columbus.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
well idk whats happening Tech.

WTP ummm I can go in the trunk, that<s no problem to me but carwise yeah unless u can get it checked, not too worried, my ass will have to go to SKTAR no matter what.

what about Ksev? o.O

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
LOL so im the only one from MI thats gonna make it to sktar? thats ****ing ironic/hilarious

ally bus with me i already bought my tickets a couple days ago

Top Bottom