• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
So originally, Julian offered to book the auditorium for me for the event and I had agreed. I looked on the U of M reservation thing and it doesn't say anything about it....I need to know what the story is with this. Immediately. Thanks.

Also whats the building the auditorium is in? I just want to make sure I have all of my info correct. If it isn't reserved well...then we have problems.
Auditorium is called chesebrough auditorium at the chrysler center (Chrysler 220)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Also TC,

Here's the Columbus car:

1) Me
2) Juushichi
3) Carls
4) Keist.
So Kiest is with you now, noted. My housing is truly capped haha. Colten if you guys could bring your own Pillows/blankets that would be fantastic. I'll be cutting it close this time.

stewyian

Smash Ace
Any SF's going on this week? I want to play a lot before ps5 so if anyone in Ann Arbor wants to play let me know I'd be down to head up there a couple nights this week

:phone:

JTsm

Smash Master
so much for jtsm quitting
Yeah I think most of the times I said I was quitting or maining a new character is just silly at this point. I'll be going to PS5 and MAYBE go to the sf this Thursday, but that's really about it for this year.

rsr2

Smash Lord
Speaking of this, rsr2 just Top 8'd the 5k in East Lansing this weekend, going 6-1-1 in the swiss.

Shoutouts to him!
Thanks boo <3

Yeah sorry Tech, I will not be going to Phoenix Saga now. I am qualified for a Huge Magic tournament that weekend. Winner gets $12,000.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Thanks boo <3

Yeah sorry Tech, I will not be going to Phoenix Saga now. I am qualified for a Huge Magic tournament that weekend. Winner gets $12,000.
if you win. you better bus that *** out here so good time can be had.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Zinotoooooo answer meeeeee. I know you saw my last post lol.

And thanks SoulPech. I'll mark it down.
Lmao send me a PM next time, cause apparently I can't get my life together. The room is reserved from 11:00 - 12:00, but doesn't appear on that thingy for some reason (probably because it's affiliated with the CoE while all the other rooms there are general campus buildings). If we run over, I'm pretty sure it won't be a problem since I doubt anyone will be trying to use the auditorium at Midnight on a Saturday.

EDIT: Also, I tend to leave my computer on by accident (Skype ppl know this all too well lmao), so if I don't answer and it looks like I'm online, that's probably why lol.

JTsm

Smash Master
If it's from 11-12, then we gotta make sure MJG doesn't make it to finals.

:denzel:

But seriously, time management is so crucial. If you need help TOing Tech I can help with pretty much anything involving pools and such.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
If it's from 11-12, then we gotta make sure MJG doesn't make it to finals.

:denzel:

But seriously, time management is so crucial. If you need help TOing Tech I can help with pretty much anything.

That is the time that we would have to relinquish the room if someone else came in. I doubt anyone else wants that room at midnight on a saturday. Time is crucial tho and reading the past few pages LOE1 is banned from crews :denzel:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Rsr2 ...you have betrayed meeeeeeeee. :(

Good luck though.

Also, thanks Zinoto. Just had to be sure.

Alsoalso JTsm, thanks baby. Might take you up on that.

How much will the auditorium cost btw?

rsr2

Smash Lord
Yeah that deck pooped on me in the top 8 >_>

and Tech baby don't be mad. If I win that $12k, there will be tons of sexy time.

:yeahboi:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ori lets go to aa then

In all honesty I would, but I can't afford to not work on these 2 video art projects and paper. I'll probably just hit up wifi tonight to get my fingers used to playing again. Unless I can somehow get all my work done this afternoon/early evening and I get someone to go/split gas money.

ZTD | TECHnology

Okay so Ann Arbor, I need your help with something:

So Juggleguy needs to put money down on Pierpont this week before they jack it from him. And so we have two options for payment here because Paypal is not convenient for me at this moment:

Option 1: Someone fronts me the $120 and gives it to Juggleguy directly sometime before Thursday. I will pay you back at the venue immediately upon seeing you and give you an extra $10 for doing this.

Option 2: I send the money via Western Union and one of you pick it up, and give it to Juggleguy. The exta $10 still applys.

And through talking to some people already, I realize that very few of you know what Western Union is lmao.

Its a money order system that's extremely easy to use. It can be done at most supermarkets, some liquor stores and convenience stores ( Rite Aid/CVS...and most store have a sticker or something on their front door that would say if they do Western Union). I basically fill out a form and give them the money up front. I provide them the name and some info about the person who will be picking it up.

Several hours later it will be available at any Western Union location. You would go into a store with Western Union (you can easily find this on their website and they are everywhere...everywhere.), provide your name, ID and the answer to a Security question I would provide and then you get the money on the spot. Easy as pie.

Can one of you do this and give Juggleguy the money?

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Rsr2 ...you have betrayed meeeeeeeee. :(

Good luck though.

Also, thanks Zinoto. Just had to be sure.

Alsoalso JTsm, thanks baby. Might take you up on that.

How much will the auditorium cost btw?
Sorry I'm in Orgo mode right now lol. After 7:40 today, I'll be riding the PS5 hype. The auditorium is $80.

ZTD | TECHnology

I thought I had asked you weeks ago if it was okay that I could stay with my carpool. I thought I had also posted that I was just housing Canada on Saturday. If I didn't I'm sorry. It's just that its essential to my operations for the event that I be able to stay in the Ann Arbor area as usual on Friday. I can't have like 5 people at my house or my roommate is gonna have a *****fit. Then you're gonna hear about how I beat his *** the next morning for like the 10th time. Pleeeeease lemme stay Friday.

Top Bottom