• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Thanks!

And yeah it was just for Saturday since they are all leaving from Detroit and I have a way of getting back home from there since their bus stop is much closer to my close.

ZTD | TECHnology

WTP, Derek will suck yo D

Edit: o, situation resolved

Edit2: He will still suck yo d
Welp.

Since Shugo cut you lose, you're mine again. Which means its gonna might difficult for you to speak when your mouth is full if you know what I mean.

Can't WAIT to see you again this weekend.

:denzel:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I had one like that a couple years ago and it was actually kinda dull. I don't like the feeling of sitting around while all my friends are busy doing something productive.

ZTD | TECHnology

Welp.

I just totally ****ed up on a test. I had 100% in the class up until this point. Finals, projects, PS5 and 40 + work weeks are ****ing killing me. I'm ready for this **** to be over so I can dedicate more time to school. *sighs* I hate doing poorly in school.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I realized that I'm not good enough to get in to MSU, and that's the only University in MI that has the program that I want to get in to (Interactive Media & Game Design), so I've been looking in to OoS universities.

:phone:

Top Bottom