• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So being one of those Black Friday consumers, I purchased a tablet yesterday.

Why did I not do this sooner? Oh well at least I got a kick *** deal on it.

ZTD | TECHnology

It's an Android one. Nothing special but it was a legit deal for $80 bucks.

Also...

Paying $25 to the person who will pick up and drop off Seagull and Luckay from the airport this weekend. They arrive Friday evening and leave Sunday morning. Due to Toronto Joe arriving, I have no choice but to pass this off to someone else. So if you are interested, please let me know.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Just bought a new laptop! Looking forward to having one that can actually play games on it. Especially Melee online through Dolphin Netplay.

rsr2

Smash Lord
Top 8 a major Magic the Gathering tournament today. Feels good but I screwed up big time in the top 8 when I could have won at least a game. Oh well made $150 and qualified for the 50k :D

JTsm

Smash Master
Just bought a new laptop! Looking forward to having one that can actually play games on it. Especially Melee online through Dolphin Netplay.
You must have bought something really good then. I would love to make TAS's from the Dolphin emulator, but no pro laptop for me :(

rokimomi

Smash Lord
I have an intel core i5 (the old version) and nvidia 310m on my lappy and dolphin runs fine...offline.

The issues I was having were cuz of my internet not uploading and downloading packets fast enough, which might be cuz of a bad network card in my lappy, that's where the money shot is (also, to keep from desynching after every game, you gotta run on single core for now, otherwise, everyone and their mom's would be able to melee online).

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Top 8 a major Magic the Gathering tournament today. Feels good but I screwed up big time in the top 8 when I could have won at least a game. Oh well made $150 and qualified for the 50k :D
Congrats ^___^ I couldn't make it otherwise I would have contacted you. What kind of deck did you have?? And what format. I didn't check if it was anything else but standard

:phone:

rsr2

Smash Lord
It was just Standard and here is the deck I used and thank you :D
http://magic.tcgplayer.com/db/deck.asp?deck_id=1072311

Like I was playing really badly Game 1 that I could have won. But the nerves and pretty much the pressure got to me. It was my 5th Major event and my first top 8 that wasn't an FNM. But Today I was just too excited to actually make top 8. I looked at my mistakes and now I am going to improve for the 50k.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
It was just Standard and here is the deck I used and thank you :D
http://magic.tcgplayer.com/db/deck.asp?deck_id=1072311

Like I was playing really badly Game 1 that I could have won. But the nerves and pretty much the pressure got to me. It was my 5th Major event and my first top 8 that wasn't an FNM. But Today I was just too excited to actually make top 8. I looked at my mistakes and now I am going to improve for the 50k.
Good seeing you there Randall :D

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
You got this randall baby :love:

I'm starting to get back into the Pokemon TCG competitive scene. I'll be going to Ohio at the end of december just to play. This current meta we are in is really exciting to play in.

I also might wanna learn magic, my cousin and i talked about it today. He plays out in NY when he is at school.

:phone:

rsr2

Smash Lord
Good seeing you there Randall :D
Yeah man definitely. I was wondering if I was going to see a smash player there or not. I am actually happy you didn't see my top 8 by the way. I screwed up baaaaaaaaaaaad.

Also Thanks Ori. That $12,000 is mine!

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Yeah man definitely. I was wondering if I was going to see a smash player there or not. I am actually happy you didn't see my top 8 by the way. I screwed up baaaaaaaaaaaad.

Also Thanks Ori. That $12,000 is mine!
I was still at the venue at the time top 8 was going on. Just doing pack wars with my friend and trading when people came by.

What happened? D:

rsr2

Smash Lord
I just played horribly. Missed a couple triggers and just random things. I could have won game 1 at least but game 2 I got pooped on hard. But still, I am happy how things turned. I got really lucky in my pairings though, faced 1 control deck all day and faced all Aggro which was excellent. :D

But yeah the nerves got to me and it made me mess up badly.

rsr2

Smash Lord
Well the problem is, he isn't really a Standard player and I am not that big of a Legacy player so I don't know what will happen.

ZTD | TECHnology

So originally, Julian offered to book the auditorium for me for the event and I had agreed. I looked on the U of M reservation thing and it doesn't say anything about it....I need to know what the story is with this. Immediately. Thanks.

Also whats the building the auditorium is in? I just want to make sure I have all of my info correct. If it isn't reserved well...then we have problems.

Top Bottom