• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Considering all the lectures M2K has been given about his behavior (and a particularly scathing one given in person by Mikey Lenetia one fateful night), I really don't think he's about to learn anything. Well, maybe he'll learn "Tech's mean and I'll try to ask other people in MI for favors instead", but I doubt that that's the message you're trying to send him.

JTsm

Smash Master
I would have given NY/NJ housing until M2K was in the carpool. I did not want to experience the horrors.

kd-

Smash Lord
Whatever works best for you, I could pick you up at your housing, you wouldn't need to move your car.

No idea where I'm picking up anyone else or how I'm getting into contact with them.

My phone number is 586-747-6192, Roller/HIV/Gio get in contact with me via the boards/my phone/whatever and let me know where I can pick you up, I'm aiming to leave at least by 6:30 so I might be picking you up before 6

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Chad, HIV just posted on Facebook that he can't go lol. So we only have to get Brian and Gio. Though do we have confirmation that Gio is going, besides his one Smashboards post? (I haven't really talked to him about it)

kd-

Smash Lord
The only 'confirmation' was like, a post on Facebook by Carroll saying 'is Gio coming?' and Gio liked it. I have no idea

Still 0 confirmation from Roller as well, although he's been in contact with you it seems

Edit: I'm pretty sure I linked Gio's name in one of the facebook threads asking him for confirmation and still didn't get any as far as I know

kd-

Smash Lord
Nothing I haven't seen before or didn't plan on seeing yet. MI's melee is also pretty good about staying in contact, whether or not they drop out

zyth

Smash Lord
I want to go but I have work from 3-9:30 tomorrow. unless the stewyfest is still goin on when i get off i probly wont make it

Top Bottom