• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

JTsm

Smash Master
4 to 5 hr drive in the winter? Yeahhh not very promising. Good luck tho.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Someone bring Sonic Adventure 2 to my Smashfest Wednesday and a memory card with the data and let's settle this like real mother****ing OGs.

I work Wendsday nights.

Also if we wanna do a full race run, there's 10 stages, which would lead to an arbitrary tiebreaker.

We either have to get rid of one race or 3.

I vote 3 because grind race isn't a test of skill, and final chase is ***. For the third we can just get rid of downtown race. Nobody cares about that.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yo Wreck It Ralph is amazing and Taffyta Muttonfudge is adorable >:x

I'm also working on a Avi/Sig combo when I'm home from school.

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yo Michigan just gained 1 more driver with a car (flex)

Also Oro, Sugar Rush is basically where pike 85% of the movie takes place, and the Sugar Rush Characters are really adorable/funny. Taffyta and Vanellope are SO funny.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
MSU Smashers: Have any of you looked in to the MSU Union for hosting a tournament?

http://www.msuunion.com/planning/meetings/rooms.html
the union doesnt exist anymore. They demolished it last year and are rebuilding.

I dont remember it being discussed but it would be a good venue. The ballroom would be at least. Ive been to a smash tourney there when i was a freshmen.

there arent a ton of great places for venues here that arent university property which always complicates things. Umich is way more lax in that department. We dont really buildings that are randomly open 24 hours like umich does. But then again, we dont have indians who like to practice dancing until 4 AM

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Ah, thanks for the info!

Also, Rizk's **** is so huge, if he uploaded a picture of it, the entire internet would crash.

Top Bottom