• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Okay in all seriousness you lost to Vex's Bowser because:

- You probably have like no :bowser2: experience. Who does? lol. And even if the MU is terribly stacked in your favor, if your opponent is better than you, or outplaying you, knows the MU better than you or any combination of the three, then yep you can still lose.

- You don't practice the CG. Which is OBVIOUS because the one on Bowser requires like no tech skill.

- You probably went "lolbowser i got dis" after beating his Ganon since they are both low tiers.

- Your opponent was just better than you.

So as a result you can gauge that you need to do the following:

- Learn the :bowser2: MU. You never know when you'll play a really good low tier user.

- PRACTICE THE GOD DAMN CG! I TOLD YOU TO DO THIS BEFORE. :mad:

- Never underestimate your opponent. Ever. Just only worry about what they're doing on the screen and nothing less.

It's that simple :) Don't get too down about it. I lost to :pt: on two occasions, got embarrassed by Reflex in front of a hundred people (and that's just only in person) and had plenty of other dumb losses.

Live and learn!

:sonic:

JTsm

Smash Master
I lost to Keitaro's Charizard when I was in the lead on live stream. Reflex ***** with PT so that's understandable.

kd-

Smash Lord
Bad news heads up, I'm fighting a very small cold/fever right now. Hopefully I'll have fought it off before the weekend, but there's a chance of it getting worse, sorry

JTsm

Smash Master
I have asthma and had a serious cold during retribution and still drove 4+ hours. You got this kd-

:phone:

kd-

Smash Lord
I have asthma too :[ I feel you though, stronger already. Maybe that's the Tylenol kicking in...

I'm just nervous for my passengers I guess, but I'm nervous by nature anyway

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I haven't had a flu shot since ever, and I've never gotten the flu... not that I remember of.

Also, **** the powlice.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Living in the Philippines for 11 years made me naturally immune to all sorts of viruses and bacteria, and the exotic food there made me immune to food poisoning as well

Roller

Smash Legend
I know Roller's point was at Xatic but my complaints about the bracket was about things like Tutu vs Kee Round 2 I think. Mikey knocking us out was unfortunate but had nothing to do with the TOs indeed. I lost to Mikey because he outplayed me...as always lmao. I was just seeing how some of the Smash regulars were playing each other round 1 and 2 when we had a lot of casuals ..lol.

But I'm strangely motivated again. Vex Kasrani is partially responsible. Gonna run with it.

Also, I plan on having a Classfest before PS5. All are welcome!
Yeah, I only commented on Xatic's post because he specified that as one of his complaints. You didn't specify your problems with the bracket, and I didn't feel like looking over the whole thing, so I wouldn't really have been justified in trying to dispute your (previously ambiguous) post.

I had an epitome game 2 vs Vex... If i just run away and throw needles, I do better, but its also not very fun.
epiphany
If all of MI ends up playing like Tech, LOE1, and MJG I'd cry.

I'm pretty offended to not be listed there. Especially when I consistently outgay both of those MI players every time we play.
Yo.

Go gay or go home *****es.

:denzel:
^

If you people ever learn anything non-bittie related from me, make it this:

If you run away well enough that the other guy can't catch you, they will never find out how bad you truly are.

LOE1

Smash Lord
$5mm to see who plays gayer, roller :yeahboi:

also, the bowser cg is actually decently hard to do(like harder than the dk one) cause his up b comes out very fast. i had a better time cging ganon than bowser lol. but yea, ima practice that cg.

go gay or go home :denzel:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
e·pit·o·me/iˈpitəmē/
Noun:

A person or thing that is a perfect example of a particular quality or type: "she is the epitome of elegance and taste".
A summary of a written work; an abstract.

epiphany-a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience.

He used the right word, in the right situation.

lol and you guys wonder why MI always gets bodied...

actively seeking to avoid confrontation makes you good at one thing. running away. when you play someone that can catch you, you will always lose

even if they use bowser :yeahboi:

JTsm

Smash Master
lol and you guys wonder why MI always gets bodied...

actively seeking to avoid confrontation makes you good at one thing. running away. when you play someone that can catch you, you will always lose

even if they use bowser :yeahboi:
This.

Were all terrible. Except Zinoto. He's good, but not a top national player, yet.

Top Bottom