• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
All Fox needs to do is shine at 0% and people just fall of the stage, lose their 2nd jump and die before they realize they lost their 2nd jump, but it's okay, Fox was off stage ready to shinegimp your 3rd jump in case you did realize you lost your 2nd jump.

Ban Fox.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Chad, you should realize that M2K had already forfeited at that point to focus on Brawl... why do you think he'd go Falco, Fox, and Falcon against S2J in finals of a tourney

JTsm

Smash Master
Top comment from the second video:

"I know this was 9 months ago, but I have to correct you. You see, Falcon did exist in PC's day embodied by solely Isai. When Isai quit, he shattered his powers and split them amongst select people in the U.S. Those people all rose up to become champions of (the knee of) justice. Isai can never play melee competitively again, or else his inherent manliness would be stripped from all other falcons and return to their true master. And that is why there are so many Falcons now."

- bishiknight

Well it looks like I'm in a new religion.

kd-

Smash Lord
Chad, you should realize that M2K had already forfeited at that point to focus on Brawl... why do you think he'd go Falco, Fox, and Falcon against S2J in finals of a tourney
To sandbag, because why not use the worse or tied matchup (Fox/Falco) when you forfeited already, and Falcon is the imba character, how do you beat the imba character when you are the imba character?

Chad keep trolling these poor uneducated souls.
Barnes da bess

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Exactly lol. You can't use that set as proof that Falcon is broken. M2K was using his second, third, and fourth best characters in a forfeited state of mind.

kd-

Smash Lord
What exactly are you saying exactly to.. Are you agreeing with me?

I'm saying it's like 'hey I can't win/I already forfeited so I'm just going to **** around with a ****ty character in a ****ty matchup.' It's like he went Pichu just to do whatever.

Points made:
Fox is a ****ty character.
Falcon is god.
Fox-Falcon is 4-6.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Huh?

My interpretation of your post:
* You are using the M2K vs S2J set as evidence that Fox sucks + Falcon is god because S2J made a four-stock comeback on M2K's Fox during game 2

My rebuttal is:
* That specific M2K vs S2J set cannot be used as evidence because it wasn't a true competitive set; M2K had already forfeited to focus on Brawl that tourney

kd-

Smash Lord
Huh?

My interpretation of your post:
* You are using the M2K vs S2J set as evidence that Fox sucks + Falcon is god because S2J made a four-stock comeback on M2K's Fox during game 2

My rebuttal is:
* That specific M2K vs S2J set cannot be used as evidence because it wasn't a true competitive set; M2K had already forfeited to focus on Brawl that tourney
Yes I see and understand that.

Exactly lol.
You are agreeing with me somewhere I don't see. You shouldn't be agreeing with me at all, anywhere. Which is why I said:
What exactly are you saying exactly to.. Are you agreeing with me?
and can only believe that you are agreeing with:

Fox is a ****ty character.
Falcon is god.
Fox-Falcon is 4-6.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Oh. In a previous post I asked "why would M2K go Falco, Fox, Falcon against S2J in tourney" and you replied "to sandbag" which I agree with exactly; M2K was sandbagging because he had already forfeited 1st place to S2J, and that set was only played out because the stream monsters demanded a recorded match.

Moooose

Smash Champion
wow u guys are having the dumbest discussion
chad is saying that m2k sandbagging -> he picked worse matchups because he gave up -> fox vs falcon is harder than marth/sheik vs falcon.

of course chad is also trolling because that is wrong but still l2read rob

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Hard to be on the same page when there's this fundamental disagreement:

Chad - Fox/Falcon is 40/60
Rob - Fox/Falcon is 60/40

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Top comment from the second video:

"I know this was 9 months ago, but I have to correct you. You see, Falcon did exist in PC's day embodied by solely Isai. When Isai quit, he shattered his powers and split them amongst select people in the U.S. Those people all rose up to become champions of (the knee of) justice. Isai can never play melee competitively again, or else his inherent manliness would be stripped from all other falcons and return to their true master. And that is why there are so many Falcons now."

- bishiknight

Well it looks like I'm in a new religion.
LMAO the best comment ever.

kd-

Smash Lord
wow u guys are having the dumbest discussion
chad is saying that m2k sandbagging -> he picked worse matchups because he gave up -> fox vs falcon is harder than marth/sheik vs falcon.

of course chad is also trolling because that is wrong but still l2read rob
Lololol Mark is 100% correct. This discussion was funny for a tiny second, then it got half serious lol. Trolled too hard I suppose >_>

Hard to be on the same page when there's this fundamental disagreement:

Chad - Fox/Falcon is 40/60
Rob - Fox/Falcon is 60/40
I think it's really close to 50/50 to be honest. 53-47 Fox. There you have me quoting it, Fox-Falcon is not actually 40-60 Fox ^_^

So that's why he chose to get four-stocked by Captain Jack at Apex.
I love watching Hax-Captain Jack in that crew battle, and then the subsequent blowup by PP. Isai-Captain Jack is just painful :/

LOE1

Smash Lord
speakin of brawl, is roller gonna host that tourney he was planning on doin

LOE1

Smash Lord
in other news, apash got hugged by a girl at youmacon

im so proud

:denzel:

Top Bottom