• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

JTsm

Smash Master
Me and Xatic are driving 16 hrs this weekend. Not adding any more time/people.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Elliot, you can take my spot in ksev's car. I mean you would have to get in contact with thwm somehow so they can pick you up. Try getting a hold of Derek.

Somethings came up on my end not allowing me to attend now

:phone:

since

Smash Journeyman
Dumb work making me not be able to practice.

I clearly need to quit so I can play smash full time.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Okay so Ally you can ride in my car now without being in a trunk.

I leave Friday evenibg and comeback Sunday morning. I believe Ksev is doing a one day trip. So just depends on what kind of trip you want.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I knew it wasn't going to be this simple.

This is Michigan Brawl trying to plan three carpools for one out of state event.

I don't why I thought this was over .....lmao.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I knew it wasn't going to be this simple.

This is Michigan Brawl trying to plan three carpools for one out of state event.

I don't why I thought this was over .....lmao.
Nah it's pretty much over. Ally just posted in the other thread saying he was just gonna stay home since he was sick.

lain

Smash Master
yeah if you're going saturday morning ksev i'd probably be down for that. my number is 734-646-1641 hit me up and lemme know what's the word

What's The Point

Smash Master
Roller, Zinoto, and myself are playing right now. Zinoto and possibly myself will probably stop around 8 though. Then Tutu, Leaf, and in theory Lain and Gio will come play more.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Xatic and I are leaving WB around 6:30/6:45 to go get WuvS and then we will come to AA. We can't bring tvs tho :(

Roller

Smash Legend
Then we will only have 1 setup for about 8 people. Sounds good.

EDIT: Don't come if you can't bring a tv. I don't see why you can't put even your tiny white one in the trunk tho.

JTsm

Smash Master
Then we will only have 1 setup for about 8 people. Sounds good.

EDIT: Don't come if you can't bring a tv. I don't see why you can't put even your tiny white one in the trunk tho.
So Xatic said it'll be at mason instead. I got a TV, but I didn't bring a wii(coming straight of class). I'm in espresso royale. Where should I go 0.o

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
The second you do, I'm taking some of the pictures I have of you, making an account on a gay hookup site and posting in your profile:

"The bigger the better".

Kee

Smash Rookie
It looks like Bulletsquall is not going to Retribution. If anyone still needs a ride let me know. We should have an open spot for Ksev's van.

Top Bottom