• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
LOE1 took too long. We couldn't afford to wait. He was told to be at Ksev's by a certain.time and we waited. So....we left. Timed himself out of a ride.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Told you he is bad at planning.

EDIT: He just told me that both his and his parents' alarm didn't go off, and they were set.

:phone:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Not buying those alarm johns. If he had a job interview he wouldn't have slept in. If he was guaranteed a million-dollar check at the door at 7:30am he wouldn't have slept in.

LOE1

Smash Lord
Not buying those alarm johns. If he had a job interview he wouldn't have slept in. If he was guaranteed a million-dollar check at the door at 7:30am he wouldn't have slept in.
hell, if there was a million dollers at my door, i would have bought 10 alarm clocks the night before to wake me up

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Retribution was hella fun :)

I don't know dubs results but here is how Michigan did to the best of my knowledge.

Zinoto - 5th losing to Reflex (W/L) only
Ori - 25th losing to Kryztedez (W) and Pink Fresh (L)
Stewy - 25th losing to ??? and Zeton (L)
Kee - 33rd losing to ??? and me (L)
Roller - 33rd losing to HadesBlade and Future
Tech - 33rd not sure about W/Ls

Ksev/JTSM/WuvS/Xatic/Leaf/WTP? Drowned in pools.

zyth

Smash Lord
gj everyone, still need to get on Zinotos level tho :denzel:

on another note I heard stewy accumulated some :salt: down there. :yeahboi:
what happened?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Hilarity happened. Its best explained in the skype group because I don't wanna bring anything into this thread thats not needed aka :salt:

clowsui

Smash Legend
Salt_Chase don't do something you'll potentially regret later imo

once you find yourself totally done w going to smash tournaments (i.e. haven't attended one/gone on smashboards for several months) then sell it

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Idk, it seems like he gets salty after an OoS tournament because of his performance, but then he's willing to play again afterwards.

Looks like someone needs to main a good character.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
That because the last 3 or 4 out of state events involved me being salty afterward. No surprises here.

I've officially joined Sparta Kick in the Slump.Club. I was having so much more fun popping heads off in Borderlands 2.

And if I switch characters, I'm just going to get ***** further. If I get rid the Wii and Brawl, there's no chance of me returning to the game. Problem solved. Thyroid gland spared from.sodium overdose

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Then you keep visiting SWF which gives you the urge to play Smash again.

And if that does happen, it better be a Smash game that is actually good.

Which reminds me, I should be putting more time into Melee. I forgot that I like that game better.

Top Bottom