• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Michigan peeps who want to go to SKTAR, the prices rise on May 17th. Do we have a confirmed car? I want to register if we have a confirmed car.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Tech, learn Pikachu. His matchup with Sheik is stupid easy.

And yeah Sheik vs DDD is fun but stressful for some reason, probably the whole killing thing. But I guess needle landing coverage for easy damage and f-tilts sort of remedy that issue for her a bit.

Roller

Smash Legend
As someone who has used pikachu on tutu many times. DO NOT do that. lol

Eddie, I'd be willing to stake $50 on a mm between you and tutu. Not because of you being free or anything, just because Tutu ***** pika.

I will really do that btw, if you want.

Also, ICs is better vs sheik than Pika anyway, imo. So idk why he'd pick up another character who does equally well at best in the mu from scratch, when he already has a secondary which wins the mu by as large of a margin as is reasonable to ask for.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Yeah, I think I'm gonna put zyth and Rizk on ignore for a few weeks to see how much better this thread becomes.
Lol who are you to me anyway?
Edit: Besides, people wanted me back. And I'm pretty sure I made this thread more fun. Don't know why you would add me to your ignore list. Sounds like a personal problem.

:phone:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
because he is our only current representation of NE

thats also how we know your so good at the seminal fluid drinking contest
Now that's a good one!

Sheik has literally nothing stupid on D3, it is quite possibly one of the most even MUs in the game. If D3's b afraid of me, it means that they don't think they're good enough to outplay me. And if they can't outplay an even MU, how the hell are you going to outplay a better player who mains a better character that has a winning MU with your character?
Dude, like I know how to play D3, but I know how to watch matches and view stuff in my head. Sheik destroys D3, you just aren't playing it right.

Tutu free though. :sheik: Ftilt is the most broken ATTACK in the game. Stupid thing chains every character, even people like Jigs get locked for a few hits. #hatethatmove
It's more bannable than IC's infinite.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I remember that beautiful summer night by the lake..where Rizk and I sat watching the stars. He looked into my eyes and said "I hope this moment never ends". He began to tenderly stroke my arm.

And it was night we made love for the first time.

Maybe, it was the fact it was July but I saw fireworks..not just in the horizon but in my heart. And that's how I knew, that Rizk would be my first love.

:yeahboi:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Baby, why are you denying my love for you? When you held on to me afterwards...you made me feel so safe...like I could survive a 3 on 1 vs Metaknight. You Shuttle Looped your way into my heart.

<3

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Tutu free though. :sheik: Ftilt is the most broken ATTACK in the game. Stupid thing chains every character, even people like Jigs get locked for a few hits. #hatethatmove

:yeahboi:

I think I'd mind ftilt more if it wasn't dealing just 2-3% per hit. By the end of the lock you might have taken 15% at worst. I can do that with a two hit followup.

Dude, like I know how to play D3, but I know how to watch matches and view stuff in my head. Sheik destroys D3, you just aren't playing it right.
AH.

Doesn't main either character.

Is basing this on a match that has never happened, but rather on some Mexican fantasy match that went on in his head.

AH.

The mystery of why Thugz is incorrect on every MU has finally revealed itself.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
literally made irlaughter

Doesn't main either character.

Is basing this on a match that has never happened, but rather on some Mexican fantasy match that went on in his head.

The mystery of why Thugz is incorrect on every MU has finally revealed itself.
You don't even play Link and you are #5 on the list, things happen.

The players were both white supremacists in full ceremonial garb.

And Thugz has little to nothing to do with me outside of his addiction to redheads
and I kind of helped him become less of a weirdo, which I'm sure is making some of you shake your head and say "No, he's still ****ing weird as ****, he says being creepy is cool". Yeah, that's what I got him down to.

btw Thugz is actually one of the nicest people outside of smash so long as he isn't rubbing on you while drunk. Again, he thinks creepy=cool.

That's actually just mathematical logic. No stereotypical smash names have ownership to that.
I believe on SWF it is referred to as Inui Logic, or recently Jebus Logic, though Jebus logic is slightly different.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
When Thugz was in Nebraska all he would do is walk around and try and hug everyone and smoke with them, Iowa/MO/KS could probably attest to this. Unless you were playing against him, then he would cuss at you and say how much you suck and start racist slurs and gun shots.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Looks like my laptop is ruined for the 3rd time. Haven't even had it for a full year yet. What a piece of trash. Gateway blows. And no I didn't buy it, it was a gift.

Top Bottom