• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Feels good to be able to post again. Weird feeling though. Now I can catch up on things instead of scrolling through everything. Time for seriousness.

:yeahboi:

Edit: MAJOR thanks to Tech_Chase for helping me with my appeal. Wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him :)
Congrats man!

Rizk18

Smash Lord
So much love <3. I almost feel bad for showing you guys my bad side at the tourney last week, almost.

I can't believe my signature is still how it was before<3. Gotta change it soon though so Ori get ready lol.
Also, my new Adriana Lima avatar is ****. I shall enter tournaments as ALima now.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
nah i hear nebraska's pretty good at those
nah, i hear you are pretty good at those.

seriously, try harder, like, wtf

Bring Tyser with you to PS4 then.

But only you are allowed in the hot tub with me.

:denzel:
Tyser is afraid of homosexuals to the point of closet homosexuality.

Also there is NO way Tyser would travel to a brawl tournament, I have a hard enough time getting him to enter in Nebraska.

ally says who the **** is tyser he's gonna get bodied
He'd probably MM Ally in melee.

I might MM Ally's pit in brawl. I beat Krystedez, Ally's only one of the top 3 best players in the world, no big shift change.

I will MM Tyser in Melee. If it ain't Duck it's done

:phone:
If you aint Jace, you get last place. Against Tyser.

Honestly, Captain Falcon scares Tyser to the point of closet homosexuality.

doesn't tyser main d3?

why would he have to worry about :sheik: ?
Because sheik is ****ing stupid.

Nope

Let me save you the trouble of coming all the way down to MI just to get you and Tyser bodied :yeahboi:

EDIT: NE is free :denzel:
Zinoto doesn't want me to come to MI :( I heard you were one of the nice ones too :(

But seriously, why would tyser a :dedede: main have to worry about :sheik: more than :diddy: ? especially if the :diddy: is a better player?
Because **** sheik, that's why.

wtf 13 guests.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
If you aint Jace, you get last place. Against Tyser.

Honestly, Captain Falcon scares Tyser to the point of closet homosexuality.
[begin ThuGz logic]

Jace beats Tyser, eh?

Duck beat Jace at SMYM12

I beat Duck at SWEET VII

Therefore, I > Tyser :denzel:

[end ThuGz logic]

Sheik has literally nothing stupid on D3, it is quite possibly one of the most even MUs in the game. If D3's b afraid of me, it means that they don't think they're good enough to outplay me. And if they can't outplay an even MU, how the hell are you going to outplay a better player who mains a better character that has a winning MU with your character?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I agree. This MU is totally even. I only lose to Tutu because he just outplays me everytime. Before it was also because I was just complete *** at the MU. You have to play it slightly different from a lot of other MUs but its not bad. I find it pretty fun now.

Besides I don't have a choice my ICs will just get blown up.

Lmao.

Roller

Smash Legend
Have faith!!!!

Also. Just found a ride to Collision for tomorrow. Gonna practice for a few hours later today since I've only touched the game like 3 times since coming back here.

Wish me luck, I'll need it.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Have faith!!!!

Also. Just found a ride to Collision for tomorrow. Gonna practice for a few hours later today since I've only touched the game like 3 times since coming back here.

Wish me luck, I'll need it.
Don't lose to :ganondorf: this time

:yeahboi:

Even though I know Gunblade didn't go Ganon on you.

Top Bottom