• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
the **** is going on? also does anyone know what software i can use to make combo vids. im trying to use windows movie maker like i used to but **** is not working
If you are talking about editing videos use Soy Vegas 10. It takes a while to get used to but I'll link you to a vid I made in vegas to show you some basics of what it can do. This isn't a melee or brawl video but can easily be applied, just look at tutorials on how to do transitions and such and you should be able to make an alright looking combo video.

The title was made in AAE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QA4qdALo-4

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
the **** is going on? also does anyone know what software i can use to make combo vids. im trying to use windows movie maker like i used to but **** is not working
Windows Movie Maker is garbage. Don't use it.

Use either Pinnacle Studio or Sony Vegas.

:phone:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
But that would lead him into the NE PR thread.

:phone:
OMG WOWRlofLA!

tyser would body your whole state
That's a fact.

Unless Tech can ditto.

And Lain/Judge/Anther/SK show up. I think Tyser could beat Zinoto.

*Tutu would beat both Tyser and I if we played our mains vs :sheik:

You know, the last time someone from Nebraska came over to MI they were unable to get a single bracket win for an entire season.

So...
There is a big skill gap between me and Tyser and every other player in Nebraska, old/retired/moved brawl players alike.

I mean, it's not like Thugz has ever beaten me or Tyser in tournament.

people just don't understand when hes not trying...

smh
Once Thugz starts trying against you, I doubt they will be able to take smash seriously.

shut up, ho

I body you for free and your friend is straight up buttcheeks.

I smash atoms on you, dawg.
Bpow would poop down your throat and make your entire family watch.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Feels good to be able to post again. Weird feeling though. Now I can catch up on things instead of scrolling through everything. Time for seriousness.

:yeahboi:

Edit: MAJOR thanks to Tech_Chase for helping me with my appeal. Wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him :)

Top Bottom