• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I already knew what it looked liked lol.

Also a warlock-don sighting has happened :o I see him lurking.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire

D3 might be bad but don't bring D2 down with it. :(
that image is so funny.

Also, Zinoto you asked me on skype about a sig. I plan on getting another 3 done today after class, yours is included in that batch. If you could send me a pm here with the image(s) you'd like me to use along with any text you wish me to include that would be fantastic. Also if you have an basic idea of what you wish it to look like include those details. But if you want to trust my creative skill, I will make something sick looking, I have an idea in my head already lol.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
that image is so funny.

Also, Zinoto you asked me on skype about a sig. I plan on getting another 3 done today after class, yours is included in that batch. If you could send me a pm here with the image(s) you'd like me to use along with any text you wish me to include that would be fantastic. Also if you have an basic idea of what you wish it to look like include those details. But if you want to trust my creative skill, I will make something sick looking, I have an idea in my head already lol.
Sorry, I was out all day today, but I'm like 110% confident whatever you put together will be epic.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I completely forgot, while I didn't save videos vs Tyser, the day before Thugz and I played brawl for like 3 hours or something, actually picked him up at the bus at 8 a.m.

I got a few replays saved and uploaded from that, but my replay thing was being stupid so I was only able to save matches that were less than 3 minutes. This is what it looks like when I am sandbagging super hard, but I think there's Combo video material on here vs Thugz's IC's. His IC's are actually one of his better characters (because he knows the CG, I think some others could vouch for that).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HahrMbXuwlA&feature=channel

Also, we had another Money Match, FT3, it started off as randoms, but then he told me to go back as bowser, and...well, yeah...then I got MK, and he wanted a rematch as MK and, yeah. My MK is SOOOOOO bad, but I guarentee that the first 30 seconds of it and the music are worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_50dGK3UUw&feature=channel (like LOOLZ)

I'm not sure why Thugz plays so poorly against me, it really isn't much of a fair representation of him, sometimes. I dunno, I guess I've said before it's that I know his playstyle super hard because I've trained him up and all that, but when he played against Tyser in friendlies and vs Jman and everyone else he was dominating them. Honestly, Cue got lucky as hell vs Thugz because he got overconfident and SD'd.

BTW, I basically document everytime I play brawl against someone other than MK Mike on this thread, Tyser and I were playing for a few weeks but it kinda stopped.
For the fans of the Thugz combo video, the 2nd one is way worth it.

For people who want to help critique him, the 1st one is way worth it.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Sorry, I was out all day today, but I'm like 110% confident whatever you put together will be epic.
Awesome, if you could send me a pm with a picture of Diddy and whatever text you want that would be fantastic. Also, I may be pushing this batch to start/finish Friday. My professors just dumped a lot of work on me D:

So Super, Tutu, and Zinoto they should and will be done friday. I have Super's and Tutu's images and text already.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm still in AA. It's a ghost town though. Doesn't help that Chad is QQ'ing about his controller and Gio has a newfound hate for Melee after what my Ganon did to him the other day :yeahboi:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
@Ori: Avatar check.
Like my sig says

Kyou (Kyō) Sawagi from Ben-To.

I'll be as spoiler-free as I can in describing her,
• She and her Twin Kyou (Kyō) are the P/VP of their Highschool. They are some of the strongest Ben-To fighters and are introduced half way through the series. They are seen as somewhat villain-like, but they are just misunderstood.

I highly recommend this anime. It's 12 episodes long and its a good comedy and parody of fighting based animes. Its based around Highschoolers and random people fighting over Half-priced bento. The OP is super catchy (LIVE for LIFE), the characters are very enjoyable and memorable (Everyone has their own identity in the Ben-To fighting, one guy looks like Krillin lol).

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
UofM will be done by then

which means roller will be back in NJ and zinoto back in detroit

oh yeah but thugz says hes staying here the summer, good i have food for the summer then

Roller

Smash Legend
What hot arms said. But don't let me not being there hold you back. Otherwise west mi wouldn't have a tourney all summer. lol, might want to consider moving it back a week or 2 though, I think SAU is the week before. And despite it being run by a new TO, it looks like a good amount of MI plans to go. Giving an extra week in between to help spread the tourneys out is the MI norm. But if that wouldn't work for you, just hold it when you can. :reverse:

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
id like to point out that they have closed the MLP thread, they were only 2000 posts behind this thread for most posts despite not even being a year old

Big Mi thread continues to be the biggest thread in swf history (i think)

:phone:

Top Bottom